Photo

Daily Dare 2011

• Please log in to reply
1049 replies to this topic

#51 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

that was the only one that gave me trouble. I had to read a few guides and learn how to get a good enough score/power ups in the first few levels to get through it. But i just wanted to see if i could do it without SS'ing :p

That and spinnacles. I hate spinnacles. BAH

Well, all I can say is bravo for having the patience for that, seeing as how I have no patience at all for games. Way too much wasted time.

#52 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

This brings me to this question. Does Slaugther's score sender, Beta version, still work or no?

#53 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

that was the only one that gave me trouble. I had to read a few guides and learn how to get a good enough score/power ups in the first few levels to get through it. But i just wanted to see if i could do it without SS'ing :p

That and spinnacles. I hate spinnacles. BAH

I hate the music in Spinnacles. It feels as though it's trying to hypnotize me into revealing all my innermost secrets.. And add that to the damn spinning thing with skull bubbles.. *cringes & hits mute* :(

#54 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

*breaks out SSer* The one event I ss on

#55 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

This brings me to this question. Does Slaugther's score sender, Beta version, still work or no?

I'd like to know that too because I could never open that thing

#56 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

I'd like to know that too because I could never open that thing

Yup.

Since I see everyone and their mothers asking this question, here's a download link to the program along with the program's fixes:

http://www.filedropp...tersscoresender

Be aware it's a .rar file. Make sure 'gzip.exe', 'ScoreSender.exe', and 'zGate.dll' are in the same directory/folder, and run the executable. If you encounter any kind of run-time error or missing module messages then you're going to also need to apply the fixes found in the .rar file.

EDIT: Don't try using this if you don't know what the fuck you're doing, and don't turn this thread into a ScoreSender Q&A session.

EDIT 2:
Use the following guide if you're a little rusty. It personally helped me a ton.

http://www.neocodex....s-score-sender/

This next one might be of some help, though it was written by Juupon so I doubt it:

http://www.neocodex....ur-own-ss-list/

Edited by jaredennisclark, 28 February 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#57 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

Yup.

Since I see everyone and their mothers asking this question, here's a download link to the program along with the program's fixes:

Be aware it's a .rar file. Make sure 'gzip.exe', 'ScoreSender.exe', and 'zGate.dll' are in the same directory/folder, and run the executable. If you encounter any kind of run-time error or missing module messages then you're going to also need to apply the fixes found in the .rar file.

EDIT: Don't try using this if you don't know what the fuck you're doing, and don't turn this thread into a ScoreSender Q&A session.

Sweet, thanks for that. I could never figure the damn thing out, so I just scrapped it -_- But then.. That would mean I wouldn't know what the fuck I'm doing.. Ah.. Time to Google.

#58 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

Sweet, thanks for that. I could never figure the damn thing out, so I just scrapped it -_- But then.. That would mean I wouldn't know what the fuck I'm doing.. Ah.. Time to Google.

No need to Google. I break it down step by step in my guide. He just simplified things slightly ;)

#59 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

Yup.

EDIT 2:
Use the following guide if you're a little rusty. It personally helped me a ton.

http://www.neocodex....s-score-sender/

This next one might be of some help, though it was written by Juupon so I doubt it:

http://www.neocodex....ur-own-ss-list/

Or, you could have just pointed everyone to jcrboy's siggie. Just saying, is all Posted Image

#60 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Ok, I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but who the hell is Abigail?

#61 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

Ok, I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but who the hell is Abigail?

She's the one whose score you can always beat with little or no knowledge of how to play the game.

#62 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

She's the one whose score you can always beat with little or no knowledge of how to play the game.

Ok thanks. Good to know who my opponent will be! *hates flash games*

#63 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

AKA the girl opponent.

p.s. now I want a ninja turtle head.

#64 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:43 PM

What is the "beta" version of the SS?? Ya, it works :p

#65 val

val
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

welp

time to weep and play shitty flash games

a lot

#66 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:22 AM

Prizes for Day 1 (Top Chop):

AAA
Posted Image
Shekuu Training School Background

AAA Bonus
Posted Image
Pile of Wooden Planks

Abigail:
Posted Image
Best Woods For Chopping

Lulu NC Challenge:
Posted Image
Top Chop Coin Shower

Lulu Retro Challenge (Meerca Chase:
Posted Image
Sparkling Negg Wig

Edited by ekluise, 01 March 2011 - 12:49 AM.

#67 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

Stupid formatting
w/e I'll just link to ekluise's post.

Ekluise can you also add prize images to your post?

Edited by Scot, 01 March 2011 - 12:30 AM.

#68 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

Goddamnit neopets, I have finals to study for in two weeks...why such distractions?!

-dusts off the SSer-

#69 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

Stupid formatting
w/e I'll just link to ekluise's post.

Ekluise can you also add prize images to your post?

Done. Working on finding Abigail's prize...

#70 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

And now for a note for scoresenders. If you're not good enough to actually win 6 shots in a row to beat AAA, here's a scoresending bit to help you out.

As a decent player of Top Chop, I had to play through 5 times before I finally got the right hits in the right places. Each game took about 90 seconds, we'll say, so as a legit player, it took me about 7.5 minutes to accomplish. I would set the time as 5-7.5 minutes as noted below. Feel free to increase the time or decrease based on your actual skill levels.

Top Chop:
GameID: 1095 Score: 1000-1100 Time: 300-450

EDIT: Added to first post

#71 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

And now for a note for scoresenders. If you're not good enough to actually win 6 shots in a row to beat AAA, here's a scoresending bit to help you out.

As a decent player of Top Chop, I had to play through 5 times before I finally got the right hits in the right places. Each game took about 90 seconds, we'll say, so as a legit player, it took me about 7.5 minutes to accomplish. I would set the time as 5-7.5 minutes as noted below. Feel free to increase the time or decrease based on your actual skill levels.

Top Chop:

GameID: 1095 Score: 1000-1100 Time: 300-450

EDIT: Added to first post

As a brand new player of Top Chop, it probably took me about 12 minutes to get through it :) That was a pretty easy/quick day 1 challenge. Hopefully they all stay like this!

#72 alucard

alucard
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

Top chop wasnt to hard to play, took me about 10min to get it on each on 2 accounts. Posted Image

but I will look into to this score sender cause at some games I just ultimately suck

#73 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

That's what I'm hoping for, too! I really don't want to have to SS unless absolutely necessary. I like my AoBs....

yeah.. i love AoB better too.. but the daily dare today is not covered by our AoB list yet..

#74 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:25 AM

Today one took me 6min to do it.
You have to clear daily to get the Trophy?

#75 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:32 AM

Today one took me 6min to do it.
You have to clear daily to get the Trophy?

The rules say:

Gold - Beat AAA each challenge day.
Silver - Complete all challenges before the end of Daily Dare, beating AAA at least once.
Bronze - Beat Abigail each challenge day.
Participation Medal - Complete one or more challenges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users