Photo

Ugh, I need help. / Hello again

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

Sorry to anyone who wanted to read this, i'm going to delete this post just so it doesn't exist. Don't want information posted all over Codex for jealous boyfriends to snoop through when i'm drunk and not looking.

lmfao, LETS REFER TO THEM AS PERSON X AND PERSON P NOW!

ALSO, NEW MEMBERS THAT I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO MEET YET. I'm Oreo, nice to meet you. I'm not normally a whiny bitch, I promise. :innocent:

Edited by oreo12, 08 March 2011 - 10:00 PM.

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:09 AM

If telling Col nicely doesnt work, tell something that will slap him in the face D:<

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:25 AM

OH, and sorry i've been so inactive. I pretty much live over at Kieth's since i'm over there so often.

So this is his fault. I hate him already.

#4 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:09 AM

Sleep with col. It really wont matter. You will be in the same situation that you have always been in and will be in until you actually do something about it. And he already has explicit pictures of you. Not really much dignity left to lose?

Also, you should try talking to me more.

Your title is very correct. You need help. But you also forget to include that your not willing to accept help :(

#5 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:08 AM

Sleep with col. It really wont matter. You will be in the same situation that you have always been in and will be in until you actually do something about it. And he already has explicit pictures of you. Not really much dignity left to lose?

Also, you should try talking to me more.

Your title is very correct. You need help. But you also forget to include that your not willing to accept help :(

Hahaha, you're right, I am a VERY stubborn person. :/ It's not dignity that i'm worried about either, lmfao. xD Just want this guy to calm down and understand that I just wanted a friend. Nothing more.
And I know, i'm going to try my best to be more active I feel like an asshole for leaving you guys for weeks at a time. D:

+1

Also, Col is just trying to get in your pants to fuck you like a rabbit then he's on to the next girl. What makes it even more fun and challenging for him, is that you are Keiths "girlfriend"... Even without the title, the relationship is implied by both emotional and physical attachments the 2 of you have. He does sound like a bit of a douche, if he can't even pay his own mate back $20 then starts ignoring him for no reason (unless there is more to this story that you're not telling OR you have not been told).

Advice;
If you're happy with keith, stop talking to Col. He may seem 'cool' but it's just a game for him to try and mess with his old friend.

This is really what i'm leaning towards. The fucker even posted a status to FB that said exactly this. "Sum girls r just another knoch in the belt. ....lol"
I was like oh another notch in the belt huh?;) and he tried telling me it was another girl but really how stupid does he think I am. What an ass, hahahaha. It did make me laugh when I saw it though. :D

All I know is that he owed him 20$, Kieth asked for it after a month, and never heard from him. Would ignore his texts, calls, and we knew he was home because he was on his damn ps3. :/ And it's been like, 4-5 months. Still no response, hahaha.

So this is his fault. I hate him already.

Hahaha, you should heard him when JC baked me a cake and I posted it to FB.
"WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU THAT?????"
"OH NEOPETS HUH HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET IT TO YOU SO FAST THEN???"

I was like "YOU DOUCHE I GOT A PICTURE OF A CAKE FOR REACHING 500 POSTS STFU!!!!"

Edited by oreo12, 03 March 2011 - 05:18 AM.

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

"WHO THE FUCK MADE YOU THAT?????"
"OH NEOPETS HUH HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET IT TO YOU SO FAST THEN???"

I was like "YOU DOUCHE I GOT A PICTURE OF A CAKE FOR REACHING 500 POSTS STFU!!!!"

This is pretty lulzy.

Anyhoo, consider yourseld more important than Pokemon. I paused my game to read that entire post.

Don't know what to say about it, but I read it... so I guess that's something?

#7 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:26 AM

This is pretty lulzy.

Anyhoo, consider yourseld more important than Pokemon. I paused my game to read that entire post.

Oh boy, i'm sorry for taking out of your poke-time with my retarded problems, lmfao.
But thank you anyhoo! :D

Edited by oreo12, 03 March 2011 - 05:27 AM.

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:30 AM

Oh boy, i'm sorry for taking out of your poke-time with my retarded problems, lmfao.
But thank you anyhoo! :D

I made you a cake. I think you're worth 5 minutes of reading :3

#9 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:33 AM

I made you a cake. I think you're worth 5 minutes of reading :3

Oh, thanks for the smile. :D Ha, that's very sweet, thank you.
(And believe me I showed that cake off to everyoneeeee. ^__^) I was so proud, lol.
And same with punk's Christmas card, hahaha. <3

Edited by oreo12, 03 March 2011 - 05:47 AM.

#10 Schroeder

Schroeder
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

ALSO, NEW MEMBERS THAT I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO MEET YET. I'm Oreo, nice to meet you.

Hi I'm Schroeder =)

If you really like Keith and are happy with him, although honestly he seems like a jerk to me anyways, then don't ruin what you have with him by making one mistake with some other guy. After Col sleeps with you, hypothetically of course, there really isn't a great chance that he will be willing to be a good friend to you like you wanted in the first place. Are there no people who are clean and sincere where you live that would be willing to hang out? There most likely are people like that, and you need to find one.

Oh and that was was interesting lol

#11 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

Hi I'm Schroeder =)

If you really like Keith and are happy with him, although honestly he seems like a jerk to me anyways, then don't ruin what you have with him by making one mistake with some other guy. After Col sleeps with you, hypothetically of course, there really isn't a great chance that he will be willing to be a good friend to you like you wanted in the first place. Are there no people who are clean and sincere where you live that would be willing to hang out? There most likely are people like that, and you need to find one.

Oh and that was was interesting lol

I agree, I just feel bad for letting it get this far already. There's still a chance that he could be an asshole and show those pics to someone else, or something gay like that.
I live in a REALLY scummy middle of nowhere small city in upstate NY where 90% of people are disgusting and two-faced. Most of the families here are related, and everyone and their mom does drugs up here.
So, not very many. The one friend I had moved to North Carolina a while ago. I mean, there are people I could meet I guess, but i'm not very outgoing (well, I just don't like to be.) and my senior year is almost over, so what's the point. :/ Thank you though. :) And nice to meet you!!!! ^__^

Edited by oreo12, 03 March 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

I know that you want a new friend to chill and talk to because it's refreshing, but based on your description Col just wants to sleep with you, especially if he's throwing lines out. The minute he finds out you don't want to fuck him he'll either get angry or bitchy, so don't even bother talking to him anymore. It'll be easier for everyone. He might get angry and tell people what you told him about Keith if you lead him on.

If you're happy with Keith, then stick with him :p

Also, $20? xD I'm guessing you're all still in high school? :3

#13 leurz

leurz
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:47 AM

So, let me get this straight.....you have a jealous boyfriend who I guess doesn't count as your boyfriend because he is too lazy/ doesn't care about you enough to take you out.
You felt the need to lie to him in order to go to a concert with another dude --- one who you've sent nude pics to.
Okay, how do you expect this not to cause drama?

If you really liked your arrangement with this Keith fella, would you be lying to him and going on dates with other guys?
I'll answer for you: No, you wouldn't.
The fact is, this Keith guy sucks. This Col guy sucks too, but you probably just went out with him because you are lonely and this Keith fella is a bastard.
My advice: get rid of both and find a guy who will take you out to dinner. Or be single. Like, single single.

#14 Seaner

Seaner
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

I'm not one for white-knighting.

But I'd say drop both of them simply based on the fact one can't get over a $20 debt, and the other can't honor a $20 debt.

So they're both petty as fuck, and icing on the cake is Keith is hella jelly and mad all the time.

Seems pretty cut and dry to an outsider, but in the end it's your call. I hope it works out for you :3

Edit: I'd like to add, Col probably broke the friendship off with Keith because he's got an anger problem. Nobody likes ragers, and nobody ever wants to be around them for long.

Edited by Seaner, 03 March 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

oh and the nekkid pictures of you might get leaked if you screw Col over. Or I guess if you DON'T Screw him..

but that could be CP then you could charge him .. :o

#16 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

Ask yourself if you really are happy with the way things are progressing with Keith. You said you are, but if that's true, why are you sending pics to another guy, one you know Keith hates? Also, going to a concert with this other guy with no plans of ever telling Keith? Not judging you, just wondering if this behavior is the result of being in an unsatisfying relationship.

I agree with Seaner about the money. Petty. Esp on Col's part since he has money for concerts and dinner out, but not enough to honor his debt.

Do a self-esteem check. If you value yourself you will probably realize that you are worth more than either of these guys is willing to give you. I don't know you but it sounds like you might have fairly low self-esteem (sneaking around with AMAZING LOOKING enemy of non-boyfriend, gossiping about your best friend with his enemy). These are not behaviors usually exhibited by confident, independent, FULFILLED individuals. Either you are a jerk or you are very empty in your current situation. I wouldn't focus so much on what you did, but WHY you did it.

Good luck to you. I'm sorry you are hurting :(

#17 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

Although your relationship with Kieth doesn't sound very healthy... I am fairly certain that Col simply wants to fuck you and move on. (And like Soul said, it may be even more fun for him because of the challenge and that he can fuck over his old friend all in one lay.)

So... I'd tell Col you just wanted a friend. That's it. Stay with Kieth if you want... It just doesn't sound very healthy either.

Best of luck!

#18 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

well if you like this Col guy (seems not as much as Keith) then play with him get 20$ and give it Keith :p (even though this aint really about 20$)
however if you do seem to like Col more then Keith then get the 20$ stick it up Keith's ass and then go fuck with Col.
If you cant decide tell Col you WILL have dinner with him and then leave him hanging/dont go.
that will result in him KNOWING that you dont wanna go out with him and tell him you were with Keith and forgot about it and remind him you are just friends...

P.S forgot to say Hi ^^ am new i think :p maybe when your life problems are sorted ill see you around here more?

Edited by rizler, 03 March 2011 - 10:55 AM.

#19 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Kieth is a black peson name.

This is pretty lulzy.

... You can't pause pokemon.

#20 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

HI, I'm Katrina. Don't think we've met ^^

And TBH, both of those guys sounds like big giant douchbags and you should branch out to other people. :/ There are waayyyy better dudes out there that won't treat you like shit (which he IS, if you're too naive to see that you do need help) and will actually want to date you even with a title and let you have some friends :/

Sorry if that sounded rude, I just want to be honest with you because I needed that when I was dating my last boyfriend and didn't realize until 3 years later. 3 years of my life wasted pretty much. :C

Also, are these guys really named Kieth and Col? Lol, where do you find these guys.. :p

Edited by Katrinas, 03 March 2011 - 05:23 PM.

#21 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

If a guy is crazy jealous, raging and refuses to let you have friends.. Girl, it's time to get the fuck out of there asap. It's that simple. Raging about a cake? Oh my gosh. Verbal abuse is abuse. You might be happy and all with him, but that relationship is NOT healthy. And it's simply not wise to waste any more time on it. You deserve so much better than that.

have you heard the Beyonce ring song? If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it? Yeah, well it seems as though Kieth really doesn't care enough about you to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. Oh god I just quoted Rihanna. AND Beyonce. In one post.

Col is a jerk. And yes, he's just trying to get into your pants. It sucks about the pics, but it's best you never talk to him again. Like. Ever. Either way, if he wants to leak the pics, he will, whether or not you try to make him happy.

They're both awful. I agree with the people who say to kick both to the curb. Maybe the next one will be Prince Charming. And he won't treat you like you're anything less than #1.

PS. Never ever EVER let any boy ever alienate you from your friends again. That's a huge red flag.

Oh, and Col sleeps with like every female right? Don't sleep with him! Who knows WHAT STDs he's got o.o That shit is terrifying.

#22 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

I was in a very toxic relationship years ago..... one main reason for breakup was he forbid me to have contact with my closest friend, who is male~~~~ and I refuse this. ( ̄~ ̄;)

I have been in bad relationship.. so I understand this false happiness feeling... and I regret not paying attention for feeling of unhappiness. If I listen sooner to feelings of unhappiness, I would not have allowed happiness feeling to overshadow this... and I would have been able to do right thing and end relationship before the bad things happened. I thought I was happy with the relationship I had..... but I was not true to myself and I deserved better... only after relationship end I realized how horrible it was.

neither boy is good I think. Both are toxic in their own ways~~~ you are young, and these boys are not for you. you deserve so much more than what these boys offer to you~~

Stop wasting time with these boys and begin look for real man.
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

You deserve real man who will love and respect you, and shout from rooftops that he is lucky to call himself your boyfriend.

#23 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

I was in a very toxic relationship years ago..... one main reason for breakup was he forbid me to have contact with my closest friend, who is male~~~~ and I refuse this. ( ̄~ ̄;)

I have been in bad relationship.. so I understand this false happiness feeling... and I regret not paying attention for feeling of unhappiness. If I listen sooner to feelings of unhappiness, I would not have allowed happiness feeling to overshadow this... and I would have been able to do right thing and end relationship before the bad things happened. I thought I was happy with the relationship I had..... but I was not true to myself and I deserved better... only after relationship end I realized how horrible it was.

neither boy is good I think. Both are toxic in their own ways~~~ you are young, and these boys are not for you. you deserve so much more than what these boys offer to you~~

Stop wasting time with these boys and begin look for real man.
(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

You deserve real man who will love and respect you, and shout from rooftops that he is lucky to call himself your boyfriend.

Once again, all you have to do is call me sensei...

If a guy is crazy jealous, raging and refuses to let you have friends.. Girl, it's time to get the fuck out of there asap. It's that simple. Raging about a cake? Oh my gosh. Verbal abuse is abuse. You might be happy and all with him, but that relationship is NOT healthy. And it's simply not wise to waste any more time on it. You deserve so much better than that.

have you heard the Beyonce ring song? If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it? Yeah, well it seems as though Kieth really doesn't care enough about you to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. Oh god I just quoted Rihanna. AND Beyonce. In one post.

Col is a jerk. And yes, he's just trying to get into your pants. It sucks about the pics, but it's best you never talk to him again. Like. Ever. Either way, if he wants to leak the pics, he will, whether or not you try to make him happy.

They're both awful. I agree with the people who say to kick both to the curb. Maybe the next one will be Prince Charming. And he won't treat you like you're anything less than #1.

PS. Never ever EVER let any boy ever alienate you from your friends again. That's a huge red flag.

Oh, and Col sleeps with like every female right? Don't sleep with him! Who knows WHAT STDs he's got o.o That shit is terrifying.

I was going to +rep you, but then I saw Beyonce on it...

#24 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:47 AM

Once again, all you have to do is call me sensei...

I was going to +rep you, but then I saw Beyonce on it...

For some reason, all my guy friends really really like the video for that song... *barf* I call it the Duck Dance and they hate me for it :p

#25 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:48 AM

For some reason, all my guy friends really really like the video for that song... *barf* I call it the Duck Dance and they hate me for it :p

Really? you may need new guy friends. I'm not questioning their sexuality, it's just a really shitty video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users