• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 XxXGenesisXxX

XxXGenesisXxX
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:25 AM

RAWR!!!!!!

That is all...

Nevermind. Name's Jesse, male, 19 from Australia. Currently studying IT.

Just found this site recently. Just started playing Neopets again after probably 5 - 8 years (other then a couple of 20 minute stop ins once every 2 years).

Was a little annoyed to see Neopets started putting adverts before games and brought out Neocash...

Edited by XxXGenesisXxX, 06 March 2011 - 04:30 AM.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:49 AM

Was a little annoyed to see Neopets started putting adverts before games and brought out Neocash...

Greed is an amazing thing.

Also, welcome and such.

#3 XxXGenesisXxX

XxXGenesisXxX
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:54 AM

Greed is an amazing thing.

Sadly... Just hoping NeoCash, hasn't or doesn't throw out fair balance between those who pay and those who don't, or at least not too much.

Also, welcome and such.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:01 AM

Sadly... Just hoping NeoCash, hasn't or doesn't throw out fair balance between those who pay and those who don't, or at least not too much.

It only really lets your pet look "pretty" if you're into that sort of thing, otherwise it's pretty harmless to the rest of the game.

#5 XxXGenesisXxX

XxXGenesisXxX
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

It only really lets your pet look "pretty" if you're into that sort of thing, otherwise it's pretty harmless to the rest of the game.

All good then.

On another note, couldn't find one, so I'm currently writing a guide on installing and running NeoCodex programs on Linux (Ubuntu). =)

Edit: Finished guide.

Edited by XxXGenesisXxX, 06 March 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#6 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:42 AM

i just started using Linux on my Mac (dual boot) to program my Wii games - i may pester you with Ubuntu questions should any arise and you feel you can help ;3

Edited by ilovepolkadots, 07 March 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

On another note, couldn't find one, so I'm currently writing a guide on installing and running NeoCodex programs on Linux (Ubuntu). =)

Edit: Finished guide.

Holy balls. One of our Admins runs Linux, so I'm sure this guide will be more than welcome around these parts....

And wait until you see the All-In-One Program Manager... it really is a beautiful thing to behold.

#8 XxXGenesisXxX

XxXGenesisXxX
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:36 AM

i just started using Linux on my Mac (dual boot) to program my Wii games - i may pester you with Ubuntu questions should any arise and you feel you can help ;3

Haha, sure, I'll do what I can. Although just a warning, I'm not that adept at it :p

Holy balls. One of our Admins runs Linux, so I'm sure this guide will be more than welcome around these parts....

Linux for the win. =D

And wait until you see the All-In-One Program Manager... it really is a beautiful thing to behold.

The title itself sounds promising.

#9 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

Welcome! And I'm grateful to see someone so interested in contributing, right off the bat. Since my skills are low, I end up taking more than I can give.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users