Photo

Pokemon White & Black Friend Codes

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#26 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

Competitive WiFi has come a loooong way since then. Official Nintendo events (I don't want to make any accusations about R/S/E events, but...) are utter garbage. Nintendo knows nothing about competitive battling and/or the metagame. Their rules are retarded. I blame the demographic they try to appeal to, though. =/

Nintendo Australia is pretty slack when it comes to pokemon related events, like event pokemon distribution. We still haven't got a legit way of obtaining celebi yet, save for importing that special Pokemon Colosseum disc that was released in the U.S.
I've yet to compete in a WiFi tournament, so I don't know how to enter specific tiers and whatnot. But I agree with you that the metagame is way better than official Ninty tourneys

#27 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

Nintendo Australia is pretty slack when it comes to pokemon related events, like event pokemon distribution. We still haven't got a legit way of obtaining celebi yet, save for importing that special Pokemon Colosseum disc that was released in the U.S.
I've yet to compete in a WiFi tournament, so I don't know how to enter specific tiers and whatnot. But I agree with you that the metagame is way better than official Ninty tourneys

Ya, overseas countries are almost always on the short-end of the stick when it comes to Pokemon stuff. I was so surprised Europe actually got B/W first. Usually Australia and Europe don't get it for like, two months after it's released in North America.

#28 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:14 PM

I'll make it easy for you:
User: TaraTantrum

Region: USA
Version: Black
Friend Code: 3224 4935 4837
In-Game Name: Tara

Edited by TaraTantrum, 07 March 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#29 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

USA
2923 8504 0434

IGN Robert

#30 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

You guys are supporting a racist game. :crybaby:

But there's both colors :p That's fair :p Generation 5 pokemon look dumb however... anyone agree? Disagree... just google up some pictures...

#31 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

I do agree. I still bought the game cause I wanted to check out the new graphics (Love em) but the pokes are getting so... bland now... =/
And the names could be better. I forgot which one I saw last night and lol'd about it cause it was so uncreative...

#32 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

I actually like most of the pokemon so far.
But why are there som many patrats?! :(

#33 Eljudnir

Eljudnir
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

I just got black today and am enjoying when i get farther i wouldn't mind trading with some of you whites :p

#34 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

the most rubbish pokemon i've seen is the rubbish pokemon name 'Trubbish' (Trash+rubbish)
lol it even looks the part. I thought it was a black onion the first time i saw it.

#35 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

I actually like most of the pokemon so far.
But why are there som many patrats?! :(

Ugh I hate patrats. So ugly. At least you can get those cute ass Purrloins early on in the game. They're basically useless (I think they're just Normal type) but they're so cuuuuute!

#36 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:29 AM

Ugh I hate patrats. So ugly. At least you can get those cute ass Purrloins early on in the game. They're basically useless (I think they're just Normal type) but they're so cuuuuute!

they are dark type :p Not completely useless.

#37 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

they are dark type :p Not completely useless.

I love it every time a dark type comes floating across my screen.

Conkeldurr uses Low Kick.
It's super effective!
Opponent has fainted.

#38 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

User: Lychee
Region: UK
Version: White
Friend Code: 0991 0912 3364
In-Game Name: Amanda

Has anyone else got a shiny yet? I got one earlier this week - an awesome pink Darumaka. Not the best nature, but good enough to beat in-game trainers with.

#39 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

I do agree. I still bought the game cause I wanted to check out the new graphics (Love em) but the pokes are getting so... bland now... =/
And the names could be better. I forgot which one I saw last night and lol'd about it cause it was so uncreative...

The other pokemon generations auctually had pokemon looking like real living things :p These... Ech, it's like they threw eyes on a snow scone... (There is one pokemon like that xD)

#40 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

Region: AUS
Friend Code: 4813 6448 7385
In-Game Name: vr

ahaha, i just came across the rock pokemon called 'roggenrola' , I LOLed at its appearance and it's unimaginative name.
seriously rock and roll?
lol

#41 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

User: Yukixx
Region: USA
Friend Code: 1592 4160 0533
In-Game Name: Yuki

#42 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:57 AM

I'm looking to battle someone, I have a level 49 and 41 pokemon :p

#43 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:18 AM

My guys are up in the 70's and some 40's lol
Wish I had Wifi though. Hopefully that'll change when I move :D

#44 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

my 4 mains are all 70s as well. Get yours to 100 then we'll talk battling =D

#45 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:57 PM

^You guys could just do the Lv 100 battle thingy on wifi, if he had wifi that is :p

Training legitly is so hard... :p But I always do the first time around, then I get some super elite pokes off intense poke fans from other places :p

#46 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

I have wifi :D

#47 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

I've only ever had wifi battles with people who are on my friends list and once through downloading multiplayer data at the battle tower in pearl

#48 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

I've only ever had wifi battles with people who are on my friends list and once through downloading multiplayer data at the battle tower in pearl

I'll add you. Add me :p

#49 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:01 AM

does anyone have a tirtouga, snivy or oshawatt that they'd be willing to trade me? I've got Emboar and Archeops so I can breed them then trade you their basic form

#50 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

Current Pokemon Event: Get one of the Eeveelutions with a dreamworld ability!

"A new mini-game is available on Pokemon.com where you can win one of the seven evolutions of Eevee with a special Dream World ability; a similar promotion took place in Japan before the release of Black and White. To win the Eeveelution, you simply need to sign in to your Trainer Club account and beat all four rounds of the game; it is essentially a brick-breaking game where you have to destroy all the bricks without losing the bouncing ball.

Many of the bricks will release orbs representing one of the Eeveelutions - the orb you catch the most of will be the evolution you win after beating all four rounds. For example, if you catch nine blue orbs (Vaporeon), five red orbs (Flareon), two black orbs (Umbreon), and a green orb (Leafeon), you will win the Vaporeon. So if you want a particular evolution, try to ignore the other orbs as they are falling and just make sure you catch as many of the ones representing the evolution you want. The game is hard and will take a lot of practice - I still haven't beaten it even after six attempts! (I know, I suck.)

After winning the game, your account will save which Eeveelution you have won. When the Dream World eventually opens (its international debut was recently delayed due to Japan's earthquake), you will be able to connect your Black or White to the Dream World and download the Eeveelution to your game. Each evolution features an ability it does not normally have - Vaporeon has Hydration (normally Water Absorb), Jolteon has Quick Feet (normally Volt Absorb), Flareon has Guts (normally Flash Fire), Espeon has Bounce (normally Synchronize), Umbreon has Inner Focus (also normally Synchronize), Leafeon has Chlorophyll (normally Leaf Guard), and Glaceon has Ice Body (normally Snow Cloak). Each of the Eeveelutions will likely be male like their Japanese counterparts, meaning you cannot pass down their special abilities via breeding."

Information was taken from pokebeach.com, corroborated by the official pokemon website

http://www.pokemon.c...nce-2011-03-28/

I'm going to get myself an Espeon, his dreamworld ability seems to be the most useful in battle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users