Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

What'd you end up getting iced for?

#27 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

haha you guys crack me up. Seriously, in my 25 years on this planet, ive seen maybe three venomous spiders and each of them have been about the size of an american quarter

tara, i guess you didnt get to go to phillip island then. Thats where the fairy penguins mainly reside. We also have them here in south australia. Theyre pretty awesome little creatures hey. I agree kangaroos are boring.

Thanks for the 'welcome' lisa :) and the offer of your last hoodie brings a tear to my eye :p

i apparently got frozen for cheating on flash games when i was 100% legit. Fought tooth and nail for it back but the fuckers down right refused and just said, feel free to make a fresh account and all that bullshit. So thats when i came across codex and the world of fucking over TNT lol

#28 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

holy fuck - i am never going near the place those spiders are ridiculous
i am going to have nightmares

Posted Image

(^) the only cute deadly(?) animal from Australia
to bad ya'll killed this one off D:

#29 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Welcome.. I love your siggy

#30 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

also::
Posted Image

though i am not sure if there are enough...

#31 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image

You two are soooooo mean. Even though you are eating them five minutes in the past :ninja:

And strat is eating is 18 hours in the future :p

#32 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

Awww.... you don't think this little guy is cute? Because he's certainly deadly :p

Posted Image

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

Yeah I agree this is pretty embarrassing.

#34 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

holy fuck - i am never going near the place those spiders are ridiculous
i am going to have nightmares

Posted Image

i heard theyre trying to bring the tassie tigers back from extinction via cloning :o would be so awesome!

Welcome.. I love your siggy

cheers, made it myself :)

Posted Image

Hell yeah! Popsicles FTW syd! haha

Awww.... you don't think this little guy is cute? Because he's certainly deadly :p

Posted Image

platypussies are the shit man, theyre awesome. Dont get many down in SA though :(

Yeah I agree this is pretty embarrassing.

You're embarassing Punk :p

JK u know ILU ;)

#35 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:46 PM

What do Aussies think of New Zealanders?

Is it like Canada-America relations?

#36 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

What do Aussies think of New Zealanders?

Is it like Canada-America relations?

Precisely mate ;) haha rivals all the way

#37 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

Precisely mate ;) haha rivals all the way

lol that the HBO series Flight of the Conchords is somehow based on fact.

#38 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

Posted Image

I would have gotten in trouble for trying to take one on the plane.

But, no. I didn't get to go anywhere. It was rainy and gross out so my mom refused to go anywhere but shopping. I rode on a plane for 48 hours round-trip to shop.

#39 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

I would have gotten in trouble for trying to take one on the plane.

But, no. I didn't get to go anywhere. It was rainy and gross out so my mom refused to go anywhere but shopping. I rode on a plane for 48 hours round-trip to shop.

that sucks ass! haha i woulda been fuming hey. Yeah those penguins are a protected species so i think you MAY have had a little trouble smuggling one out of the country lol

#40 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

ooooooooh i found another one:

Posted Image

#41 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:36 AM

I'm looking for a hidden meaning in a small stack of what appears to be coconut covered brownies, but to no avail.

#42 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

haha you guys crack me up. Seriously, in my 25 years on this planet, ive seen maybe three venomous spiders and each of them have been about the size of an american quarter

tara, i guess you didnt get to go to phillip island then. Thats where the fairy penguins mainly reside. We also have them here in south australia. Theyre pretty awesome little creatures hey. I agree kangaroos are boring.

Thanks for the 'welcome' lisa :) and the offer of your last hoodie brings a tear to my eye :p

i apparently got frozen for cheating on flash games when i was 100% legit. Fought tooth and nail for it back but the fuckers down right refused and just said, feel free to make a fresh account and all that bullshit. So thats when i came across codex and the world of fucking over TNT lol

Hey strategist welcome to codex :p

#43 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

ooooooooh i found another one:

Posted Image

OMG *droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolsssss*

I'm looking for a hidden meaning in a small stack of what appears to be coconut covered brownies, but to no avail.

Theyre called Lamingtons...... duh............. :D haha I wants some now goddamit! Bloody son ate the remainder of mine :( They were choc orange too!!!! gah!

Hey strategist welcome to codex :p

#44 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

I STILL don't understand Lamingtons but I want one! D:

Wait a minute...
Posted Image

Is it like these?!

Edited by Salamanda, 11 March 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#45 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

awww - so cuuute :3

i heard theyre trying to bring the tassie tigers back from extinction via cloning :o would be so awesome!

that would be pretty cool - worth a trip to Aussieland

If I'm not allowed to keep one in a commercial freezer, she's not allowed to smuggle one out of the country... simple.

As for spiders, I've seen a few deadly ones in my time. You'll actually find the bigger spiders kill insects etc and aren't so bad... it's the little fuckers we've gotta watch.

There's no such thing as a man eating koala either (referring to G's map). You should be referring to Drop Bears. These are related to the Koala species, however are the more agressive of the 2. They can be found in areas where pathways are under the branches of gum trees, and simply drop from the tree onto your head before they start attacking. If the rumours are to be believed, a little bit of Vegemite over your face (like war paint) will drive them off as they don' t like the smell...

I've also seen the following snakes;
Taipan, King Brown, Brown, Red Belly Black Snake, Death Adder

I've also seen crocodiles in the wild (both salt and fresh water), sharks, sting rays a few rock fish (they have poisonous barbs on the tops of their bodies and can be found in relatively shallow, rocky water where they blend in with the rocks.

snakes are no joke in North Carolina as well. plenty of poisonous ones - but none that are found in the ocean.
we had a crocodile in the sound once - that was a little frightening
tiger sharks are pretty big on the coast as well

but really.... those monstrous spiders just trump them all

#46 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

BLASPHEMY

i know right! Not the traditional choc lamingtons but they were GOLD and my son stole the last one from me! argh!

I STILL don't understand Lamingtons but I want one! D:

Wait a minute...
Posted Image

Is it like these?!

Kind of.... but without the cream in the middle. Those ones above look like twinkies lol

#47 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

well, you already know that tose are lammingtons now and furthermore you should know, that strat is obsessed with those. you should really watch him eating one on tiny one day, he's like 'paf-drool-paf-drool-paf'!

i know right! Not the traditional choc lamingtons but they were GOLD and my son stole the last one from me! argh!

i have to add, that his son ate only the half lammington and fed the other half to the dog <3

#48 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

well, you already know that tose are lammingtons now and furthermore you should know, that strat is obsessed with those. you should really watch him eating one on tiny one day, he's like 'paf-drool-paf-drool-paf'!

i have to add, that his son ate only the half lammington and fed the other half to the dog <3

haha yeah that was pretty funny hey Lisa, although i got cheated outta my lamington i see the funny side :)

#49 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

I really need to make lamingtons. I'll send you guys photos :p

#50 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

haha yeah that was pretty funny hey Lisa, although i got cheated outta my lamington i see the funny side :)

finally! i'm glad you're over your loss now ;)

I really need to make lamingtons. I'll send you guys photos :p

does that mean you'll start BAKING too now? uh oh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users