What do you want?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#26 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:52 PM

To my knowledge, Kads refresh at 21 seconds past the minute, so starting a feed at the top of the minute would be somewhat foolish.

An Invasion of Meridell AP will not happen. Ever.
The game is too complex for anyone to be able to dedicate enough time to reducing it to an algorithm.

#27 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

Guess I'll have to learn how to play it properly then - thanks for explaining, I didn't know if it would be logistically possible having no programming knowledge myself.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

Guess I'll have to learn how to play it properly then - thanks for explaining, I didn't know if it would be logistically possible having no programming knowledge myself.

Hypothetically I"m writing a guide so everyone know hows to play it properly; not the rules but things you MUST do to get the avie/beat those god damn grarrls and buzzes.

Protip: the scorchio is the most useless troop in the end even though he's the most vital one in the beginning

Anyway, I agree with sakhmet solitaire player if possible, and maybe one for dailies? :3 yes I'm THAT lazy where I don't even want to log onto neopets.com and want to do my entire neo life from a program manager :p

#29 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

To my knowledge, Kads refresh at 21 seconds past the minute, so starting a feed at the top of the minute would be somewhat foolish.

I believe it was something like that quite a long time ago, but they are now at x:xx:00

Anyway, I agree with sakhmet solitaire player if possible, and maybe one for dailies? :3 yes I'm THAT lazy where I don't even want to log onto neopets.com and want to do my entire neo life from a program manager :p

want want want want want

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

How about an on site feature where noobs have to take a test that involve the rules before they're allowed to use the trading board/Abrosia.

:ninja:

#31 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:01 PM

How about an on site feature where noobs have to take a test that involve the rules before they're allowed to use the trading board/Abrosia.

:ninja:

^^ This made me laugh.

I'd be really interested in reading that tutorial, I did know how to play at one point but a walkthrough guide of some sorts would be fantastic.

Just regarding the Kad Feeder - I've used it before and although not that often I still fed 5+ kads with it.

#32 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

I believe it was something like that quite a long time ago, but they are now at x:xx:00

Looking at the kad board guides, it appears you're right. My mistake.

I'm out of date :p

#33 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:07 PM

Just regarding the Kad Feeder - I've used it before and although not that often I still fed 5+ kads with it.

It was at the x:xx:00 once before :)

#34 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

All good idea's i think, and in my opinion anything even in testing for implementation on the site or sit etc would be good, even if you take to heart all of the ideas and test them out and have a few poll's or something, if it doesn't work out don't keep it i guess, but i may be a lil tired to care too much atm.

#35 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:00 AM

i think codex needs its own scoresender. We also need a game database with ids, revview limit, mod, average time, etc, so that its all linked together.

#36 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:30 AM

I would like to see one of the following happen:

1. Simplify the autotrainer so it's usable again
2. Explain what the options in the autotrainer do in detail so it doesn't have to be figured out by trial and error

Even if 2 happens, there may need to be some logical updates. I've been wanting to use the autotrainer, but I don't want to risk my pet's very specific training when I don't know what decision it will make on my behalf.

#37 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

I suggested this on my Siggie, but I would like a "Clear All" button for the NeoAlerts.

#38 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:51 AM

any chance of making a program to determine where the jackpot is in buried treasure?

#39 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:53 AM

Also, NeonAP automatically syncs with Firefox, with no option to sync with Chrome or to turn off sync. Can this be fixed? :)

#40 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:14 AM

any chance of making a program to determine where the jackpot is in buried treasure?

No. That is not possible.

#41 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:54 AM

No. That is not possible.

It could be. You don't know.

#42 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:08 AM

It can't be, and he does know.

Do want that Auto Dailies!

#43 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:32 AM

I know, it's not.

#44 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

Auction Sniper. And am I the only one whos attic aber doesnt buy anything?

#45 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

Probably cause there is just so many people doing it at the same time? :S

#46 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:58 AM

maybe in the Item Database search have some setting where you can EXCLUDE words?
example
if i was searching for an item but didnt know its proper name but knew it had the word Acara inside it
a bunch of items would come up
but if i Excluded words like casings/morphing potion/clothes
then it would be more easier to search for the item
its not a major issue but would be nice

#47 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:21 AM

It works perfectly for me... Abrosia buys me my 5 items/day there. I suggest to try other settings maybe.
Otherwise, I agree, an auction sniper would be awesome !

#48 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:42 AM

It was working fine for me before, but as of the last three days I haven't gotten anything :/ Not even missing.

#49 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:48 AM

i think codex needs its own scoresender. We also need a game database with ids, revview limit, mod, average time, etc, so that its all linked together.

I find this suggestion amusing.

Raui, of Neocodex, invented scoresending. All the scoresenders out there are probably heavily based on or influenced by his code.
I would say that all scoresenders are really Codex scoresenders.

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

I find this suggestion amusing.

Raui, of Neocodex, invented scoresending. All the scoresenders out there are probably heavily based on or influenced by his code.
I would say that all scoresenders are really Codex scoresenders.

Well the method has never really changed so yeah all score senders are derived from Raui's very first one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users