• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:51 PM

POPULAR POST!

NOTE: Any suggestions for games are welcome. I suggest you read the entire post
I was using AoB and got thinking which games is it nearly impossible to get caught on?
So I began making a list and thought i would share :)

AoB is basically a Flash game cheater
More information can be found at a Thread which Coilvect made :)--> http://www.neocodex....ob-master-list/
All Codes can now be found in this sub topic -->http://www.neocodex....lash-games-aob/

These games which are listed will be games which you can EASILY get a GOLD trophy in without too worrying of being iced.
From my experience sending a score which will be reviewed on a SUNDAY will take longer to get reviewed :thumbsup:
Basically because its hard to get the game finished any quicker :)

Games which are not listed in the first post are now on page 14

Some Game codes are located on page 10 of Coilvects thread (located in a spoiler)

Other Games which are not listed in that thread can be found in the sub topic

I Put a note next to the ones i have tried and which have been accepted
Cheats using AoB on Coilvect's thread:
Spoiler

Thats 33 Possbile Gold Trophies

Games which if you use your brain you won't get frozen

Spoiler

Thats 10 Possbile Gold Trophies

Altogether you can get a Possible 43 Gold Trophies

If you are still concerned you played the game a bit quick and not sure to send the score or not just leave it on that last page before you click Send Score so some time passes but dont wait too long :)

If you use a newly made account (under 4months) or decide to go for a game which youve never played before or gotten a high score in. I suggest you play it a few times legitly or you work your way up the high score table over a couple of days or months or something :)
If you tried any and got either Gold/Silver/Bronze Trophy using the cheat for any of the games above please let me know via PM or by posting :) I will put a note next to the game and your name for credit :)
If you get Frozen from playing any of these games with a cheat and exceeded the possible amount of score it is not my fault use at your own risk :)
if i helped you mind + repping? :p

Credit goes to anyone who is on http://www.neocodex....ob-master-list/ which helped with the code obtaining

That post itself is going to get taken down eventually when all of the codes that are currently there get transferred to the sub forum. Probably within the week it'll be taken down.

Edited by rizler, 04 September 2011 - 01:47 PM.

#2 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

Nice guide. :thumbsup:

#3 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

thanks its my first ive wanted to make several guides before but they were never that good ideas thought id finally get round doing a useful one :)

#4 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:24 PM

I think Bruno escape and Crisis Courier are also unlikely to get busted.

but for Buzzer game, it is obviously using a glitch. so it still have dangers, though TNT was not taking care of it

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

Impossile...

Like a missile? That can't hit anything?

#6 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Great guide, though I doubt i'll try for all trophies. I've had 3 legit trophies over a 9 year period (4 years hiatus).
I'd look sus if I just became suddenly good at all these games =p

#7 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

but for Buzzer game, it is obviously using a glitch. so it still have dangers, though TNT was not taking care of it

but if you pretend your playing like take your mouse through the hoop/loop you shouldnt get caught :)
i did that and still didnt acheive high score :p

I got them already thanks :)

Edited by rizler, 13 March 2011 - 03:23 AM.

#8 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:25 AM

Nice guide, will be sure to use it ;)

#9 Domehades

Domehades
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

wow im gonna try it. thx dude

#10 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

id like some people to try some of the games i havnt tested out yet and let me know if their score was accepted or if they got frozen also let me know what score you sent or where about on the high score table you are/wouldve been placed
you dont have to post the information here you can PM me :)

#11 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

Was using AoB recently and I remember getting reviews for 2 games on your list.
Both were cleared quickly and I wasn't frozen for either; will PM games and rough scores.

#12 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

thanks i updated with credit to your name

#13 QueensUp

QueensUp
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

I got a bronze trophy recently for Feed Florg using AoB. The code gives you infinite lives and moves at a set pace so there's not really much risk of achieving too high a score too quick.

I just aimed for mid bronze level because I was a bit unsure. The score got reviewed and I got the trophy. I'd only played the game a handful of times before too.:whistling:

#14 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 09:05 AM

I got a bronze trophy recently for Feed Florg using AoB. The code gives you infinite lives and moves at a set pace so there's not really much risk of achieving too high a score too quick.

I just aimed for mid bronze level because I was a bit unsure. The score got reviewed and I got the trophy. I'd only played the game a handful of times before too.:whistling:

thanks for the input but where di you get the code for unlimited lives? i cant seem to find it on the AoB list provided by Coilvect?
if the code is provided then i will be sure to add feed florg and credits to you for checking :)

#15 QueensUp

QueensUp
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

thanks for the input but where di you get the code for unlimited lives? i cant seem to find it on the AoB list provided by Coilvect?
if the code is provided then i will be sure to add feed florg and credits to you for checking :)

Hey, if you look on page 10 of Coilvect's thread somebody updated with the codes that were in all the inbetween pages. The one for Feed Florg is in there as well as a few others :)

#16 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hey, if you look on page 10 of Coilvect's thread somebody updated with the codes that were in all the inbetween pages. The one for Feed Florg is in there as well as a few others :)

awesome thanks :)

ill be sure to make a note of that

#17 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

lol I'll trail through this whole list some time; this is quite useful.
Got another one for you xD

#18 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:17 AM

awesome ^^

i would do it full on but because i am using my Main account i dont wanna get it frozen :)

but i try to do ATLEAST once a week

and thanks for your PM changed the post a bit and added the game :)

#19 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

updated with many accepted cheats and sopme new ones added

#20 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

on pause right now because my account is iced and getting it back >_<

any input from other users would be helpful thanks

#21 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

on pause right now because my account is iced and getting it back >_<

any input from other users would be helpful thanks

What was it frozen for

#22 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

What was it frozen for

well i gave someone who is legit and had a good trader score to do an avatar service for me and i think they self froze my account so i submit a ticket and now waiting...

#23 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

well i gave someone who is legit and had a good trader score to do an avatar service for me and i think they self froze my account so i submit a ticket and now waiting...

o__O Did you get that sorted out?

Anyway; I tried Extreme Potato Counter on another account (because one EPC trophy isn't enough? lol).
Was building up over a couple of days, but got a review yesterday.
My score was actually quite a bit below the review score given on Infamous Joe's thread; it might be a good idea to remind users that either said guide may be slightly out of date, or that Neopets may conduct random reviews, or both.

#24 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

thanks for the input but seeing as i dont link to the infamous joes thread i will not take in consideration the review scores

and i conduct my "Accepted" Tests by my score being REVIEWED and the Accepted and given a trophy

but nice to see people using the guide :)

and still waiting for my ticket to be responeded to :(

if you are a bit scared or unsure on what scores to send
PM me and then ill give you some scores which i sent (Accepted ones) and then you can get some more trophies :p

also EPC the chances you will get frozen are highly unlikely (I think 200 is the review scre)

Edited by rizler, 01 April 2011 - 03:45 PM.

#25 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 02:32 PM

You really don't ahve to worry about review scores unless the times are too low.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users