Photo

List of games Almost Impossile to get Caught on cheating

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#26 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

You really don't ahve to worry about review scores unless the times are too low.

with any game on this list you wont have to worry about the review score beacuse i chose games which you cant speed up or slow down much so its all good :)

ive been reviwed so many times and still gotten gold trophy hence why they have Accepted near the game

#27 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

What I'm saying is it is impossible for TNT to tell if you are cheating if:
The score is possible in the game and
The time is high enough

A review score isn't something to be scared of, as long as the time is high enough.

I mean yeah, this list is useful in that alot of them are trophy able without reviewing, but really, reviewing isn't going to do anything to you unless you're stupid enough to put the time really low.

#28 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:35 AM

What I'm saying is it is impossible for TNT to tell if you are cheating if:
The score is possible in the game and
The time is high enough

A review score isn't something to be scared of, as long as the time is high enough.

I mean yeah, this list is useful in that alot of them are trophy able without reviewing, but really, reviewing isn't going to do anything to you unless you're stupid enough to put the time really low.

i know someone who got volcano run quite quickly got a score of 1600+ got it in 1 life using AoB hack and then got reviewed took 3 days and was accepted
its not always about time usually is but not always
i also got a friend 7 trophies this month on games theyve NEVER played without using Proxy in about an hour and all were review scores all were accepted quickly even though i didnt take long :)

#29 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:33 PM

i know someone who got volcano run quite quickly got a score of 1600+ got it in 1 life using AoB hack and then got reviewed took 3 days and was accepted
its not always about time usually is but not always
i also got a friend 7 trophies this month on games theyve NEVER played without using Proxy in about an hour and all were review scores all were accepted quickly even though i didnt take long :)

TNT can't see the lives you have left O__O

#30 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

TNT can't see the lives you have left O__O

yes i know but how many people do you know who can get a score of 1600+ LEGIT without using or losing any other life?

its quite difficult i just about managed to get 1500 legit and i had to use all 4 lives

#31 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

excellent guide, might i suggest a list of games that won't be reviewed? :p

#32 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

excellent guide, might i suggest a list of games that won't be reviewed? :p

yes of course :)
PM or reply here dont mind ill add it

#33 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:05 AM

Thanks for the guide :)

#34 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

I don't quite understand, what bout the games you listed that doesn't have "accepted" beside it?

#35 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

those are the games which have NOT been tested to make sure that they deserve a place on that list and i am not testing them seeing as my account is frozen
you can test them if you wish let me know and ill put accepted by it :)
maybe i should change itto Tested?

but it only has a accepted by it if either it has gotten a gold trophy or/and was reviwed and then accetped

#36 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

i'll see what i can do, i'm treading reaaaally lightly though :p

#37 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

got my account back Finally so ill be doing more of the games :)

#38 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:34 PM

This is a good thing for people who are skeptical about the aob list itself. Thanks for compiling this list in my absence. I'm currently compiling a full list on the flash subforum all the games and aobs will be listed in each thread so discussion about that perticular game can be held there. I do have future plans on making a guide for finding the arrays so others are able to update and/or find the hacks they want. For now my main focus is to complete the subforum with what we have now and what people are requesting.

#39 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:12 AM

ok cool :) i made this after realizing how awesome the AoB is that you found/made or whatever ^_^

this thread aonly exists because of you :) ill be checking the new codes and then adding them to here.

Also will you be updating your FIRST post on your AoB (main) thread?
because it could be quite helpful :)

#40 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

That post itself is going to get taken down eventually when all of the codes that are currently there get transferred to the sub forum. Probably within the week it'll be taken down.

#41 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

ok thanks for letting me know :) ill keep an eye out and then change the link in the main post to the AoB sub forum :)

#42 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

Should add Defender Trainer to the list, the highest score isn't even reviewable.

#43 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Should add Defender Trainer to the list, the highest score isn't even reviewable.

There're a whole lotta games that we don't know if they're reviewable.. Thats why such threads exist! :)

Edited by danielfromburn, 14 May 2011 - 07:23 PM.

#44 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

this is a really great guide, I got volcano run, usul suspects, and peanut dash trophies! Can't thank you enough for this because I was always too scared to use Scoresenders but not good enough at games to get anything more than bronze.

#45 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

There're a whole lotta games that we don't know if they're reviewable.. Thats why such threads exist! :)

Yeah, I know, just letting him know that Defender Trainer doesn't review even if you get a gold score.

#46 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

this is a really great guide, I got volcano run, usul suspects, and peanut dash trophies! Can't thank you enough for this because I was always too scared to use Scoresenders but not good enough at games to get anything more than bronze.

lol you can't get "good enough " to get moer than "bronze" legitly. In fact like 1 week into the new month, the scores for bronzes are all probably impossible to get if you were to play legit.

#47 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:20 AM

ok thanks for the input i have added defender trainer :)

if any more games like that are out there which arent in my list i will be happy to add :)

Also could some people test the games which arent "Accepted" please? :)

#48 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

kass basher...
i will surely get iced after this.. =='
anybody knows how to get back our account? (in case my account got frozen)

#49 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:48 AM

kass basher...

You'll be permanently iced if you send in a score that's impossible to get (refer to the high scores next time so you don't send in a ridiculous score.)

#50 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:48 AM

kass basher...

think your on the wrong topic?

what score did you send for kass basher?

and its not on my list so i have no idea why you are posting it here

the worse case scenario is self freeze wait a week or 2 then get your account back :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users