Photo

List of games Almost Impossile to get Caught on cheating

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#51 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:54 AM

Thanks a bunch! Got the Snow Muncher avatar which I've been wanting with the help of AoB and your board.

#52 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

think your on the wrong topic?

what score did you send for kass basher?

and its not on my list so i have no idea why you are posting it here

the worse case scenario is self freeze wait a week or 2 then get your account back :)

I thought you just asked about 'can somebody test the game which are not accepted?'
then i answered: kass basher.. :D

#53 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

I thought you just asked about 'can somebody test the game which are not accepted?'
then i answered: kass basher.. :D

i meant on the list that i have made :)

i did not put kass basher there for obvious reasons therefore i did not want it testing :)

there are some games which i am not familier with and just cant play like Attack of the marblemen etc :)

#54 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

i meant on the list that i have made :)

i did not put kass basher there for obvious reasons therefore i did not want it testing :)

there are some games which i am not familier with and just cant play like Attack of the marblemen etc :)

oh hehehehe sorry... :) misunderstanding..

#55 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:23 AM

Oh, and what do you mean by 'using your brain' specifically? I wanna get the Korbat - Freaked avatar and Korbat's Lab is accepted on your list :) Is it just that you have to have a believable time to score ratio?

#56 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

i myself had not tested Korbats lab.
Someone submitted it saying they got gold trophy with it

I got my gold trophy legit

However i just tested it myself and it seems it does not need to be in the bottom section

You can use the cheat withtout using your brain :p

thanks for bringing it up :)

Edited by rizler, 16 May 2011 - 08:55 AM.

#57 Wrackspurt

Wrackspurt
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

i myself had not tested Korbats lab.
Someone submitted it saying they got gold trophy with it

I got my gold trophy legit

However i just tested it myself and it seems it does not need to be in the bottom section

You can use the cheat withtout using your brain :p

thanks for bringing it up :)

No problem! :) Of course, I shouldn't make my way to the high scores so fast, right? I'll use AoB to slowly increase my score..

#58 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:55 PM

No problem! :) Of course, I shouldn't make my way to the high scores so fast, right? I'll use AoB to slowly increase my score..

it depends i did it on an account which was over 6years and had high score of ~1500 in Korbats lab then "randomly" i went for gold trophy :)

#59 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:10 PM

lol, I just got a gold trophy and a bronze trophy for 2 games by using AoB :D

#60 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

If you're smart, you can do Math's Nightmare. Just don't go too far. I got up to 10,000+ but didn't want to risk it since no one topped 10,000 last month.

#61 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:14 AM

ill add it to the list thank you :)

#62 rapmastahc

rapmastahc
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

I recently used AoB to get a max score in chia bomber 2, and it got accepted Just make sure you don't get through the game too fast and it'll get accepted :D

There are some videos on youtube of people getting max scores, take a minute or so longer than they did.

Edited by imbiez, 02 June 2011 - 07:36 AM.

#63 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:16 PM

How did you get top score for Chia Bomber 2? I played through and only had 1587. Is there something else you have to do?

Also, has anyone else done The Buzzer Game? I try to change the AoB back to end the game, but it doesn't put the boundaries back on....

#64 rapmastahc

rapmastahc
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

How did you get top score for Chia Bomber 2? I played through and only had 1587. Is there something else you have to do?

Also, has anyone else done The Buzzer Game? I try to change the AoB back to end the game, but it doesn't put the boundaries back on....

You have to type in "geoffrey" at some point to get an extra life, because every life you have at the end adds 100 to the score

#65 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

i added Chia bomber thanks for the input

as for buzzer game it should go back to normal however you dont need to change it back

i comepleted the game and got a trophy without changing the code back :)

#66 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:15 PM

Well, I could go through the whole game, but I'm working up the list...I don't want to all of a sudden become a master. I've never been good at it, but I want the avatar for now.

Also for Darigan Dodgeball, how high was the score? Was it reviewed? I should be fine cause they check time and I've been working up the list (had bronze trophy awarded last night and had a silver score before the gold), but I still get nervous sometimes with reviews.

#67 b2hua

b2hua
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Are there any secondary risks of using AoB to get trophies? e.g. isn't it suspicious if you get a trophy for a game the first time you play it, or if you get like 5 different trophy-level scores on the same day?

#68 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

Are there any secondary risks of using AoB to get trophies? e.g. isn't it suspicious if you get a trophy for a game the first time you play it, or if you get like 5 different trophy-level scores on the same day?

Well, yeah :p

You have to be smart about it. Send 2-3 scores close to the trophy score in the days leading up to actually sending the trophy level score.
I also stick to less than 4 trophies per month.

#69 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

Well, I could go through the whole game, but I'm working up the list...I don't want to all of a sudden become a master. I've never been good at it, but I want the avatar for now.

Also for Darigan Dodgeball, how high was the score? Was it reviewed? I should be fine cause they check time and I've been working up the list (had bronze trophy awarded last night and had a silver score before the gold), but I still get nervous sometimes with reviews.

Darighan dodgeball is one i enjoy cheating on :p
I get it one newbie accounts all the time usually get about 80 secounds however once on my 8 year account which hadnt been touched for years i got just over 90 seconds with 0 plays before and no high score on that game so shouldnt be worried it usually does get reiviewed quite alot but will be accepted just DONT wait after before you send your score cus it will make it look a little fishy :)

#70 b2hua

b2hua
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

Darighan dodgeball is one i enjoy cheating on :p
I get it one newbie accounts all the time usually get about 80 secounds however once on my 8 year account which hadnt been touched for years i got just over 90 seconds with 0 plays before and no high score on that game so shouldnt be worried it usually does get reiviewed quite alot but will be accepted just DONT wait after before you send your score cus it will make it look a little fishy :)

Do you mean, don't play then game, then wait for a bit before sending the score?

#71 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:49 AM

do the normal stuff to get the cheat in
then click start
keep hold of your mouse until you got the score/seconds you want release the mouse button then hit send score

#72 Arial

Arial
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

Great guide, though I doubt i'll try for all trophies. I've had 3 legit trophies over a 9 year period (4 years hiatus).
I'd look sus if I just became suddenly good at all these games =p

^ this haha

After I get a month on my new account I'm going to give one or two of these a try :)

#73 jayslack

jayslack
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:02 AM

the most ive sent on a single day to get trophies were maybe 3-5 max at a time. over a span of a month maybe 15 trophies? i wouldnt consider it all that suspicious to get a trophy on the first attempt. you have the choice to keep 'restarting' until you have met your desired score. you dont always need to 'send score'.

e.g. people going for special trophies that rewards gold even if youre ranked 100 such as chia bomber 2. there's no point wasting a score if everyone on that list has 1687

#74 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

first of the month best time to use this to get scores under review and still be on high score list :D

#75 JorJor

JorJor
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

I used AoB to get scores of about 7,800 and 8,800 in Jelly Blobs of Doom. Both were reviewed and accepted :) Just wait like a couple minutes or so after you get your desired score before you send (cause playing legit does take a bit longer than cheating) and you should be fine ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users