Photo

List of games Almost Impossile to get Caught on cheating

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 Vis

Vis
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

ok so im new to this whole idea of game cheating i used a score sender to get gold in the daily dare now im deciding that i wanna use AoB to get some trophies. Little paranoid and just have a few questions. First is it relatively safe so long as you send with a realistic score, wait a realistic amount of time, and work your way up. Second for those of you who play with AoB how often do you get scores reviewed and do they normally get accepted or do you get freezed a lot? Third is there some games people just dont play any more and would allow for some fairly easy risk free trophies?

1) Yep. For example, I've been averaging top 75 scores for one game for a while even without cheating (Kookia); using AoB to push me into the gold tier didn't raise major issues. I was reviewed, but I think all gold scores for that game are reviewed :/

I guess the moral is: if in doubt, take it slow. You don't need that trophy today, nor do you need it tomorrow. Give it a while.

SS is pretty safe if you're smart about it, but using AoB gives you a slightly better sense of how long the 'correct' time should be. Then again, there are plenty of lists giving SS times.

2) I cannot give you much on personal anecdotes for this one, but if you are going for trophies, expect the occasional review. For example, if you're trying for something like Extreme Potato Counter, even just the avatar score, expect reviews when you approach the goal score, because the threshold seems to be somewhere below that.

Have a sense of how often you can get a 'fluke' score - it may seem suspicious if you are constantly getting great scores 3x per day for something that depends largely on luck, like Spacerocked. So if you want to get a trophy for a game like that, it's probably not the best plan to 'slowly and steadily work your way up', but rather reach a decent plateau that spikes a little into low gold or high silver. But, of course, that's all my speculation. Be safe!

3) No idea, sorry  :unsure:

#102 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

For Escape from Meridell Castle, I've used the "change stars point value to 50 each" and just waited for a good 20 - 45 minutes before sending the score. Has worked like a charm every time.

#103 tuyt40

tuyt40
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

REALLY helpful thanks

#104 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

Watch out for Hot Dog Hero. I went a little overboard with AoB and got 1k NP in 1 minute. Hahaha. Yes, the score went through. No I didn't get frozen but if you use the follow character mouse code make sure you get the stars before you go for the 1k NP mark. I went straight for the key to the open doors and I'm actually surprised I passed review.

#105 LostinSpace

LostinSpace
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:48 PM

I am not much of a gamer, never have been.  I have a 9 year acct, and have been exploring some of the programs and codes on this site for about the last 6 months.  I have used AoB to get a couple of those avatars that I was never able to get on my own, but for the most part I got them myself.  

I don't enjoy playing the games much, but when I get obsessed about an avatar game, I will play it non-stop for days, until I finally get skillful (or lucky) enough to get my needed score, then I send it in.  In the meantime, I never send scores for the games.  Over the years, I have earned tons of avatars, and never built up to the score.  I don't know if I was just lucky enough not to get nabbed for the scores, or if frequency of the avatars also plays a part in their review process.  

On a side note, this is my first post in the forums, but I have been reading the posts for months, and learning a lot.  Thanks to all of you who put in so much hard work so the rest of us can play.   :)   

#106 mewtwo

mewtwo
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

how interesting
cheers

#107 420weedgod420

420weedgod420
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

got caught for meeca chase

#108 t959

t959
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Its hard to get caught on php games like pyramids, sakhmet solitaire, scarab 21 and neggsweeper. 

#109 tanjackson

tanjackson
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:11 AM

is there a list of the game review scores?

#110 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

think your on the wrong topic?

what score did you send for kass basher?

and its not on my list so i have no idea why you are posting it here

the worse case scenario is self freeze wait a week or 2 then get your account back smile.gif

kass basher...
i will surely get iced after this.. =='
anybody knows how to get back our account? (in case my account got frozen)

I would say Kass Basher is incredibly easy to get iced on.

I haven't used any cheats from this site (and don't intend to as I don't want to risk getting myself banned) but I sent in an ordinary score once, about the 900 points range, enough to get 1,000 NP, and I got a message saying my score was under review.

Normally I can hit up to 950 points (sometimes even more) without getting any messages as to my score getting reviewed.

Once, I did get the whole tree as my bat, and scored about 1700 points... that didn't get reviewed; accepted straight away! So basically it's pot luck as to whether you'll get reviewed or not.

Also, I sent in a score of over 25k on Sutek's Tomb yesterday.. didn't get reviewed, accepted straightaway. This was despite the score being the highest I'd ever scored on ST.

Edited by spotify95, 22 September 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#111 warmonger2

warmonger2
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the guide. Now that I'm registered I can honestly tell you that I tried the list 2 years ago without any problems. I can't tell for today, but I'm sure it's the same as nothing appears to have been done :p

#112 glutena

glutena
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Thanks for the guide!

Kinda worried since I always get reviewed (and don't hear back from TNT) even when I don't cheat. =| 

#113 akatsukibug

akatsukibug
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:16 PM

Thanks for this list!

#114 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:20 AM

Ah I want to try but I won't do too much

#115 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:22 PM

Getting 2003 in Kass Basher get your account frozen after 3 days.

Well from my experience (I don't cheat) Kass Basher is very risky. Under normal circumstances you usually get somewhere between 900 and 1000 points per go. Sometimes just over the 1000.

On the very rare occasion that you get the whole tree as your bat, you can get into the 1500's. But I'd stay away from KB - that's one that you're likely to get iced on as it's virtually impossible to get over a certain score.

Also - if this thread is still going - anyone had experience with Sutek's Tomb? I once sent in a score of about 40k, though it took about an hour to get there! (This was playing legit.) What's the highest score you can send on ST without getting reviewed/banned?

#116 Thespians

Thespians
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for the list, I might have some to add for trophies if I do not get iced :) and maybe a small guide too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users