Kou Jong

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hey everyone

A couple of years ago, if you played Kou-Jong in a pop out window while watching something on Z-Share, you could effectively stop the timer if you clicked on the Z-Share window while you were looking for a match. That seems to have been fixed, but the same thing happens with Loombo.

Came across this quite by chance, watching Castle on Loombo while trying to beat AAA's score on Kou Jong. I chose to play Kou Jong in the largest size possible (as this creates a pop out window) and then opened up a seperate window with Loombo on it. Resized Loombo window so I could watch Castle while playing. Whilst playing, if you click on to Loombo window and move the mouse cursor around the window, the Kou Jong timer stops. Now, this only saves you a few seconds as timer starts again as soon as you click back on to game window to make your move. However, through doing this I got a score of 919 just now and that was only using the above method on the first round. Could no doubt be used for trophy if done correctly.

#2 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hey everyone

A couple of years ago, if you played Kou-Jong in a pop out window while watching something on Z-Share, you could effectively stop the timer if you clicked on the Z-Share window while you were looking for a match. That seems to have been fixed, but the same thing happens with Loombo.

Came across this quite by chance, watching Castle on Loombo while trying to beat AAA's score on Kou Jong. I chose to play Kou Jong in the largest size possible (as this creates a pop out window) and then opened up a seperate window with Loombo on it. Resized Loombo window so I could watch Castle while playing. Whilst playing, if you click on to Loombo window and move the mouse cursor around the window, the Kou Jong timer stops. Now, this only saves you a few seconds as timer starts again as soon as you click back on to game window to make your move. However, through doing this I got a score of 919 just now and that was only using the above method on the first round. Could no doubt be used for trophy if done correctly.

Jesus Christ, it's still cheating either way so you might as well just score send it and get it over with. O_o

#3 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Well, I used it years ago with Kou Jong and got a golden trophy. Never been score checked for Kou Jong, either.

#4 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

Score sending doesn't lead to a score review if you do it correctly. Most games have a limit of a score you can send until the score is high enough to trigger a review. Usually, the review is measured by comparing the score against how long it took before the score was sent. Therefore, just because your score is being reviewed, doesn't mean it won't get accepted/ or you will get frozen. Scores get reviewed on a regular basis just because they are over the "review score" :p

Unless you are score sending a score of like 27648234 in Kou-Jong and set it to like 1 second, or something re-tar-ded, you don't get reviewed. Just make sure you give your score sender an adequate amount of time to send the score, and submit an obtainable score. TNT can't tell the difference. If they could, people wouldn't be score sending for years on end. xD

I'm not saying what your doing isn't a good alternate way to get the score, I'm just saying it's still illegitimate, and a whole lot harder to do. I'm also saying that if properly scoresent, TNT can't tell the difference between your method, a scoresender, or someone completely doing it without any help. XD

#5 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Ah, now I get the distinction! I have never used a scoresender tbh so am entirely ignorant as to how they work. Yes, using a scoresender probably would be much easier!

#6 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

Love you guide <3

#7 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Coolies kabuzzle, i didn't want to risk using a scoresender, i'll try out your method. Sankies!

#8 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:49 AM

Hope it works for you!

#9 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:57 AM

Goodluck, if you do it right then you should have nothing to worry about !

#10 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

Good guide
but I won to abigail :(

#11 kabuzzle

kabuzzle
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

I had stupidly thought "pfft, 800 is easy!" and chose AAA without a second thought. Then realised I am a bit rusty on Kou Jong!

#12 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

I had stupidly thought "pfft, 800 is easy!" and chose AAA without a second thought. Then realised I am a bit rusty on Kou Jong!

I also thought I could get, I thought it was a little punctuation to me.
But when play knew that game wasn't to mine LOL

Edited by Vizkiu, 15 March 2011 - 02:56 AM.

#13 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:32 AM

Nice guide:pirate1:

#14 TigerEyeAli

TigerEyeAli
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

There is an AOB for Kou Jong but when i try to use it, it displays a black screen!

#15 misssanso

misssanso
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:46 PM

I wonder if this still works. That game frustrates me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users