• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#26 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2004 - 02:48 AM

The amount of respect I and other people get, you can write on the back of a stamp, we obviously enjoy being abused..

#27 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:19 PM

Lemony I wasnt thinking before sorry :p

#28 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2004 - 04:25 PM

That means you know that you have earned a warning if you decide to disrespect people. Staff in paticular cause cause they will catch you at it right away :)

#29 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2004 - 06:50 PM

well yeah, I'm one of them........... I think it was only once towards xFactor tho

#30 Svenne

Svenne
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 08:57 PM

You should earn respect, not be given it Hydrogen.

View Post

If you give someone respect you get much more back. you make " the first step" when you give someone respect. But they much earn more respect. If you know what I mean

#31 Guest_son_of_a_gal_*

Guest_son_of_a_gal_*

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:00 AM

I agree..disrespect is a big no no....I was smod on another site...and dealt with the flaming alot...it was no skin off my back to ban a person for a few days due to the flaming...so I understand fully what you mean.

#32 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2004 - 06:43 AM

Krn, We sorted that out, Youre fine.. :(

#33 SiLeNTScReAM

SiLeNTScReAM
  • 1200 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 03:56 PM

You are 100% correct, flaming shouldn't be aloud here, it starts really horrible arguments, and people fight, and usually no one likes to read about your problems with a particular person over the internet.

'Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olypics, even if you win your still retarted.'

#34 arv3n

arv3n
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 12:54 PM

You are 100% correct, flaming shouldn't be aloud here, it starts really horrible arguments, and people fight, and usually no one likes to read about your problems with a particular person over the internet.

'Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olypics, even if you win your still retarted.'

View Post

Heehee, sounds like something I'd do!  :angry: :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users