Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:31 PM

Discuss.

#2 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

I say this gets moved to Chit-Chat

Nothing to debate really, just opinions.

South Park for me.

#3 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:45 PM

very true. sorry about that. i'm tired, and bored, so i figured i'd make this lol

#4 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

i like South Park just fine.
But I hate, HATE Family Guy. The animation is not visibly appealing to me, and I'm not quite retarded enough to think it's funny.

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

relevant

#6 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

hahaha that is true. south park is definitely favored in my opinion. i like how south park makes fun of current events. family guy is just random and dumb

#7 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

south park

family guy is stupid

#8 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

I think South Park is funnier in general. The satire in that show is simply amazing.

#9 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:47 AM

I don't use to see any of both but I think South Park.

#10 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:27 PM

I guess theres no breaking the trend. Probably because Family Guy really is awful. Its poorly written, loaded up on time-fillers, and overall just not very funny. South Park is the cartoon of the gods.

#11 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

I prefer South Park when I'm sober, or generally aware of my surroundings.

I like Family Guy when I'm really tired, or not sober.

#12 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

I like both x.x

Can't choose. Though I like the art of Family Guy better; aaaannnd, I think some South Park Episodes are really dumb in attempting to have a message or plot and they're quite boring...
So Family Guy :p

#13 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

Family Guy marginally beats out South Park imo

#14 Crepe

Crepe
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

Definitely going to have to go with South Park on this. I can take Family Guy in small, very small doses. I can't get tired of South Park though.

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

i like South Park just fine.
But I hate, HATE Family Guy. The animation is not visibly appealing to me, and I'm not quite retarded enough to think it's funny.

Wait, you think Southpark's animation is better the Family Guy's?

Do you also like Robot Chicken?

#16 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

South Park has too many jokes that reference fecal matter
so it is obviously not the show for me
although their ginger jokes entertain me quite a bit

i love Family Guy
have the Monopoly version of it
& never get tired of the re-runs
:thumbsup:

#17 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

Nobody watches either show for animation. If you want such badass effects go watch avatar or smth.

Southpark made fun of Kanye and Wal-Mart. +1 for Southpark.

#18 Badge

Badge
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

Definetley family guy XD

#19 fizzypop

fizzypop
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

South Park gets my vote.

#20 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

South Park is dumb shit point blank.

Family Guy for the win, if South Park was as good it would be on Fox *hints* a main channel.

hahaha that is true. south park is definitely favored in my opinion. i like how south park makes fun of current events. family guy is just random and dumb

<_< Wow, if any cartoon fam guy keeps up the best. Family Guy makes the same things you see funny like Lindsey Lohan, Charlie Sheen, Miley Cyrus....South Park occupies their time talking about Jews and poop.

#21 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

Family Guy is an abomination. Hate it. It's not funny at all, especially when they go off on those random tangents.

Early South Park, terrible. The more recent seasons are actually quite political/topical. Quite funny - definitely gets my vote.

#22 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

It's no contest. South Park has science content. Family Park has retarded content.

#23 thatisstreet

thatisstreet
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:40 AM

south park >>>> anything

#24 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

Ive noticed very few of these posts carry any valid argument. Personally i say its 50/50 on the line.

Lallard mentioned that Southpark made fun of Wall-Mart; and so did Family Guy they just called it Superstore USA (you can tell from how the employees are depicted at the store, like the greeter).

Something else you should realize is that there are 14 seasons of Southpark and only 9 of Family Guy, not to mention Seth McFarland has other shows (American Dad and The Cleveland Show).

To Each Their Own, but in a topic where there should be some facts backed up these:

south park

family guy is stupid

Family Guy marginally beats out South Park imo

Definitely going to have to go with South Park on this. I can take Family Guy in small, very small doses. I can't get tired of South Park though.

Definetley family guy XD

South Park gets my vote.

South Park is dumb shit point blank.

Family Guy for the win, if South Park was as good it would be on Fox *hints* a main channel.

It's no contest. South Park has science content. Family Park has retarded content.

south park >>>> anything

could use a bit more detail for picking one side so strongly. Calling a show "retarded" is not a valid conversation piece.

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:59 AM

Ive noticed very few of these posts carry any valid argument. Personally i say its 50/50 on the line.

Lallard mentioned that Southpark made fun of Wall-Mart; and so did Family Guy they just called it Superstore USA (you can tell from how the employees are depicted at the store, like the greeter).

Something else you should realize is that there are 14 seasons of Southpark and only 9 of Family Guy, not to mention Seth McFarland has other shows (American Dad and The Cleveland Show).

To Each Their Own, but in a topic where there should be some facts backed up these:

could use a bit more detail for picking one side so strongly. Calling a show "retarded" is not a valid conversation piece.

You are "retarded"

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users