Photo

New Random Event Suggestion?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:12 AM

I was thinking that it would be cool if we could suggest a random event to TNT in which "A generous neopian appears and buys all the items in your shop!"

Just thought that would be cool. As a bonus, people might start pricing things higher in the hopes that that RE will happen!

Post your thoughts here!

Your Loyal n00b,
Exclaim

#2 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:17 AM

i think not...
it wont help the neopian economy at all

they are trying to get rid of neopoints in the economy not put them back in :)

#3 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

Either they make neopoint worthless or make all item cheaper. every single item can be brought no retired item. then everything will be deflated.
the Stamp event they come out with clear so much NP but the person sell the stamp will gain more NPs from it.
to wipe out a store item will cause more item raise.
or they can wipe out all the 1np item in all Shop Randomly LOL the be interesting

#4 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:39 AM

I just thought it would be cool for those of us whose shops don't sell regardless of the prices, namely me.:crybaby::nahnah:

#5 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:44 AM

Some things are just harder to sell. All things go sooner or later.
How long have you been waiting xD
Unless it's weeks, I don't think you have a big problem.

#6 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

I just thought it would be cool for those of us whose shops don't sell regardless of the prices, namely me.:crybaby::nahnah:

I'm sure it isn't regardless of price, for example if you priced everything at 1np im sure your sales would increase ;)

Something has happened!

Posted Image Your petpet was raped and all your neopets had to watch!

#7 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:50 AM

Haha! But seriously, I really shouldn't complain much... I've been making like 500 times more a day now then before, so, oh well!

#8 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

If that event were real, who wouldn't be sitting with 10-50 or more pieces of fishing junk in their shops always priced at 99,999? I mean, a random event that could easily net you one million neopoints or more?

#9 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

That would be good, I have a lot of things in my shop that nobody buys and seems that nobody will buy them, but I think not too, I mean doesn't make sense to put an item more expensive in our shop just to wait for this random event that probably never happen and losing chances to sell them cheaper. I use to put my prices a little bit lower than the lowest and it works because:
1)People rather the lowest price, of course.
2)If that people doesn't buy that things to you, the person who had the lowest price before you put your item on your shop will buy it to eliminate the competence. (It happens very often to me, the same person bought like three of my things to put them on its shop, becoming into the lowest price)

#10 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

Something has happened! All your neopoints are belong to us.

#11 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

I'm sure it isn't regardless of price, for example if you priced everything at 1np im sure your sales would increase ;)

^
That

Some items just take longer to sell.

#12 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

Something has happened!

YESYESYESYESYES. XD

But yeah, this is a great idea. Suggest it to TNT, and tell them that you have the backing of all of Neocodex. :)

#13 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:38 AM

Right... tell TNT that I have the full support of Neocodex... I'll put that on my NOT to do list. :dots::ban:

#14 Mafioso

Mafioso
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

Something has happened!

HAHAHA, I loved that!

#15 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

That would be good, I have a lot of things in my shop that nobody buys and seems that nobody will buy them, but I think not too, I mean doesn't make sense to put an item more expensive in our shop just to wait for this random event that probably never happen and losing chances to sell them cheaper. I use to put my prices a little bit lower than the lowest and it works because:

Who buys fishing junk? The idea would be putting something worth nothing (pile of dung) in your shop priced obscenely high for the chance of this RE. Who wouldn't do that?

#16 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

lets try putting a more realistic random event, such as another useless one such as you drop your pants and start dancing Posted Image

#17 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

Who buys fishing junk? The idea would be putting something worth nothing (pile of dung) in your shop priced obscenely high for the chance of this RE. Who wouldn't do that?

You don't need to buy fishing junk, you get it from underwater fishing

and my RE suggestion

SHH
You are now allowed to use Abrosia without getting frozen

and

SHH
You are now eligible to use 'Neocodex Cheater' as an avatar on the neoboards

#18 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

Nice grapes! I like where you're coming from! :devil:

#19 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

I would still price them lowest, cause I'd be happy if someone bought all the items inmy shop.

#20 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

Random event that ices you. Kidding, i'd be so pissed. But I think a random event that increases pet stats would be nice...unless they have that already which is quite possible haha.

#21 exclaim

exclaim
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:49 AM

That would SUCK!!!!
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!!!
TNT has taken the liberty of screwing you... BECAUSE THEY CAN!!!
A.K.A. You've Been Frozen! :funone:

#22 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:59 AM

lol i can see it happening. or your bank and stocks crashing...as well as losing every neopoint on your account. something like that is bound to happen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users