• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#51 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

This is another cryptic hint. But it least it brings us about half an inch forward.

Other than the worthless rants about premium, there were a lot of people in the neoboards thought of having the Number 6 avatar on while doing something non-item-related. Someone did mention that "6" pointed to the Black Pawkeet slots. Crazy theories out there.

#52 SamTheMan

SamTheMan
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

'6' is also the hipster form of using ^ as in when somebody makes a very good point and then uses ^ to restate the point.
So, like "TNT is stupid" then somebody would copy and paste that statement and put
"TNT is stupid

6"
instead of using ^

#53 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

I just notice some ppl get the number 6 plushies from the well,

btw, I agree on the "TNT is stupid" part :)

#54 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

If that is a clue, a quantity between 60000 and 69999 donated. Easy, simple and npsinker.

#55 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:56 AM

What if we have to donate an amount that corresponds to a certain number on the site, but that changes daily :/?

#56 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:38 AM

I think that the solution is really straight-forward but random.

Or maybe it has something to do with the time that you wish.

#57 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

Oh well tnt said we need to work more for it so they give us hints

#58 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

We currently have 79,973 untested amounts!

Here's your chance to help find this avatar solution. You can let this page select a random number for you that has not yet been tried, or you can pick a number yourself, and let the page check whether it has already been tried.

#59 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

We currently have 79,973 untested amounts!

Here's your chance to help find this avatar solution. You can let this page select a random number for you that has not yet been tried, or you can pick a number yourself, and let the page check whether it has already been tried.

I'm a bit apprehensive about helping out the Wishing Well Project because in one editorial. TNT said that there is no semblance of logic and we're over thinking it. If there is no semblance of logic, then throwing your dreams down the well wouldn't be the answer. Then again, I'm overthinking it *spontaneously combusts*

#60 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

I'm a bit apprehensive about helping out the Wishing Well Project because in one editorial. TNT said that there is no semblance of logic and we're over thinking it. If there is no semblance of logic, then throwing your dreams down the well wouldn't be the answer. Then again, I'm overthinking it *spontaneously combusts*

Hmm I can't remember when they said the logic part. I remember they said the overthinking part as a reply to a guy who asked if it has something to do with water petpets. They are only interested on people tossing coins, that's why I keep thinking that you don't need to do anything else. I remember the spell of the Darkest faerie, there were "only" 52k spells, and they got it in ... a day?... but here we have money involved and people is really stingy (me included :whistling:)

#61 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:21 PM

Has there been any appearances of people getting this avatar lately?

IT could be a random thing, giving a limited amount to people every day/week/month

#62 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

There has been no appearances of the avatar at all. IF there were appearances, people would go beserk, make screen shots, harass the ass out of the avatar solvers. It's possible that people have already found out the solution, but are hiding them within their group circle for the lulz. I don't blame them if such a group existed. They deserve to keep it from the public at this point.

I really want to say it;s a random thing too, but if it were a random thing, people would of gotten it within half a year at least. Random/Luck avatars such as Aisha Scalawag (Buried Treasure Avatar) and Snowager has low frequency of avatar distribution, but those were obtained by at least one people within week.

I really think it's a clickable that something has to do with Neopia Central in general. I dunno :-/

#63 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

Jellyneo seems to think something they got from Dragona with the number 7 on it maybe to do with the wishing well avatar.

I just had a look at my phone and '6' and '7' on the phone can spell NP.
I dunno it mostly isn't related thought I'd pitch what I found out ^^;

#64 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:50 AM

We currently have 79,679 untested amounts!

Well not bad in less than a month ^^ I am not sure about the 7, but according to jellyneo "6" is another official clue. When this guy asked in the editorial if the number changes depending on the date they said he was overthinking it, which makes me think is an amount that never changes and has a 6 on it. What you wish doesn't matter, and you get the avatar by just wishing, regardless of your wish being granted or not.

#65 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:31 AM

I just tried out 66639 (Spells out MONEY) and it didn't work. That was a nice clue. It's completely differs from the run-of-the-mill theories.

#66 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:02 AM

... So... nobody actually has the avatar except for staff? As far as we know?

If it was random, then yes, more people would have it. If it wasn't random, I assure you, there would still be a few (not many though) people who would've randomly gotten it without trying. Also, I'm not overly familiar with the Wishing Well. Can you only donate up to 99,999 NP? =/

6, as a hint though. Hm. The only thing I can think of is 666 is an unlucky number. ;-;

Has it occurred to anybody else that's it's just not been released to the general public?

Edited by Maldini, 24 July 2011 - 09:06 AM.

#67 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:22 PM

The maximum amount you can donate is 99999np. And it only grants wishes that are 80 rarity or less. I am sure 666 has been tested, aswell as 6666 and 66666 and 60000.

#68 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:30 AM

^That sounds like an amazing thing to do.

6 huh? Donate 6 times in a row, always throw multiples of 6, throw on dates with 6's in em, get your wish answered 6 times??
On a second note, who here has gotten their wishes answered?

#69 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:39 AM

Jellyneo seems to think something they got from Dragona with the number 7 on it maybe to do with the wishing well avatar.

I just had a look at my phone and '6' and '7' on the phone can spell NP.
I dunno it mostly isn't related thought I'd pitch what I found out ^^;

I think you may be on to something.

God, the only thing I want to do is get it to troll the Neoboards with it.

Edited by holaCarlos, 25 July 2011 - 01:40 AM.

#70 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:10 PM

Haha that sounds great, but i'd much rather sell it to people for a tidy sum :p

How much do you think people'll pay for the information??
10 million? at least?

#71 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

OMG i need this :(( yeah, i was wondering how much you are will ing to sell the info for. although then it may be leaked and everyone would know how to get the avvie

#72 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

Enough of this silliness, TNT. How do you get the Wishing Well avatar? ~ted_543
You're right. This has gone on too long. The answer is f-- *dragged away by Meepits*

Fresh from the editorial :D

The "f" might mean that is a number that starts on "f" (From 40000 to 59999) and apart from that there is a 6 on it.

#73 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

Enough of this silliness, TNT. How do you get the Wishing Well avatar? ~ted_543
You're right. This has gone on too long. The answer is f-- *dragged away by Meepits*

Fresh from the editorial :D

The "f" might mean that is a number that starts on "f" (From 40000 to 59999) and apart from that there is a 6 on it.

Probably a red herring. TNT loves to give those

#74 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hrm maybe say that you donate 40607 and maybe the 4th item in your inventory is what you wish for... i don't know but I've been ready to figure out this avatar.

#75 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

We should organize some thing as a website to find the avatar then all use it on the neoboards and troll everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users