Regarding post count

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

Yeah but as you can see, when you make useless posts, that is when the 'veterans' and also other 'noobs' get annoyed. Posting shit like 'That must be a flaw' in a thread that isnt even talking about 'flaws' is totally irrelevant and blatant spamming. Keep that up and you will rub a lot of people the wrong way ;) just a friendly suggestion that you calm down with the spammy posts. ;)

It's also why they get their post count reduced and that's going to continue to happen as long as they decide to make such stupid and pointless posts.

#27 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

Your passive-aggressive tone rings with the echoes of a dull wit, and an ill temperament.

Sure. ;)

Yeah but as you can see, when you make useless posts, that is when the 'veterans' and also other 'noobs' get annoyed. Posting shit like 'That must be a flaw' in a thread that isnt even talking about 'flaws' is totally irrelevant and blatant spamming. Keep that up and you will rub a lot of people the wrong way ;) just a friendly suggestion that you calm down with the spammy posts. ;)

Um but i really was under the impression that he was referring to the flaw in the neopoints system.

#28 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

wow, is it really yours, sorry bout that i saw it somewhere else though i can't remember where.

It was a small clip from pop artist Lady Gaga's newest surreal, ooey gooey sci-fi music video called "Born this Way" in which she dances around in a bikini, gives birth to white orbs that have her face, and dances around a tattooed man. Then, at the end, she's super ugly and rides away down a dark alley on a unicorn. Have you ever seen it? If the answer is 'yes', that may be where you 'saw it somewhere else', but the exact icon you used was one I personally colored and cropped and the only place you could have gotten it was straight off my ass.

So there!
Posted Image

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums!

It's likely she'll have forgotten about you already.

Never!
I never forgive and I never forget! Hell hath no fury and all that!!
p.s. Shut up, Strategist. No one likes you, we just tolerate you for the baby's sake.

#29 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:04 AM

Sure. ;)

Um but i really was under the impression that he was referring to the flaw in the neopoints system.

it was still a spammy post with no body/content to it that was worthwhile posting/reading hence the reference to spammy post. If youre going to contribute to the forum, plain and simple, make it count.

the only place you could have gotten it was straight off my ass.

Never!
I never forgive and I never forget! Hell hath no fury and all that!!
p.s. Shut up, Strategist. No one likes you, we just tolerate you for the baby's sake.

And that ass is damn fine might i add ;) bahaha

Hey, im not THAT bad am I? At least i dont dance like a tard ;)

JK punk, you know i love ya <3 xx

#30 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

Dancing like a tard is what keeps this ass lookin' fine.

#31 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

Dancing like a tard is what keeps this ass lookin' fine.

I see..... maybe i should start dancing like a tard too. Ill get you to give me some pointers on TC ;) I needa get my ass into shape again hahaha

#32 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:22 AM

No. I didnt even know it was lady gaga. It was somewhere else though i can't remember where. If I were to hazard a guess it would be on google's image search. This is the first forum i belonged to and i would never rip someone's avatar. Just to be clear.

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

Just to be clear, I MADE THE ANIMATED GIF. If you think you saw it somewhere else, great, there are millions of Lady Gaga animated gifs all over the internet.
But the specific image you used could only have been found here, because I made it and I only use it here. I took this gif...
Posted Image
and fudged with it. I darkened it, cut out some frames, and cropped it. I made it especially for my personal use HERE ON NEOCODEX. I haven't posted it anywhere else. You took it from here. I made it. You saw it here, and you used it. I made it. You used it. When you think you've seen it somewhere, it was here that you saw it.

It wasn't even that big of a deal. You changed your avatar, you apologized (even though it was one of those apologies that are like, "I'm sorry that you're a bitch") and I accept that, but I cannot accept that you got it anywhere but here. You are a liar and if there's anything I hate more than newborn babies, it's a liar.

#34 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

if there's anything I hate more than newborn babies, it's a liar.

I think I love you :D

@danielfromburn, (Georgina's right, I kept typing bum just now) if you want to be all spammy, use the Interesting Events thread, no one really cares about it :p Hopefully you'll get many REs to be able to be legally spamalicious.

#35 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:21 AM

Hey, im not THAT bad am I? At least i dont dance like a tard ;)

I beg to differ...

Posted Image

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

I think I love you :D

Me too. *pat pat* Me too.

Posted Image

What a speshul boy..

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Sure. ;)

Oh, shit. Anything but the winky face.

#38 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

Just to be clear, I MADE THE ANIMATED GIF. If you think you saw it somewhere else, great, there are millions of Lady Gaga animated gifs all over the internet.
But the specific image you used could only have been found here, because I made it and I only use it here. I took this gif...
Posted Image
and fudged with it. I darkened it, cut out some frames, and cropped it. I made it especially for my personal use HERE ON NEOCODEX. I haven't posted it anywhere else. You took it from here. I made it. You saw it here, and you used it. I made it. You used it. When you think you've seen it somewhere, it was here that you saw it.

It wasn't even that big of a deal. You changed your avatar, you apologized (even though it was one of those apologies that are like, "I'm sorry that you're a bitch") and I accept that, but I cannot accept that you got it anywhere but here. You are a liar and if there's anything I hate more than newborn babies, it's a liar.

My apology wasn't that sincere because all you did was bitch about it straight to my face without showing any proof whatsoever that you did it!
And yes for whatever reason with which you might think you're superior to other people, you need to be more open minded, not everyone is out to do you in.

Yes you might have made this gif, but whats so impossible about someone else ripping it and spreading it on the internet?
Heck, it might even be like, i found it on google search while its source pointing to here.

I maintain my stand that I DID NOT RIP IT OFF YOU.

#39 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Okay, you lying stupid ass. I truly believe you must have googled, "skeleton faced people whom I don't know". Whatever.

#40 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:32 PM

Can't a mod just go and see what URL he used to upload the pic?
http://www.neocodex....ds/av-26438.gif

Unless he downloaded it and reuploaded it...

#41 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

I just googled "skeleton faced people whom I don't know" just becuase the urge was impossible to resist. Burnnoobwhohasthesamefirstnameasme, just stop spamming, obviously he can't admit he stole it becuase everyone would be really pissed off at him and never trust him again, but dude, just stop spamming your random crap.

#42 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

I just googled "skeleton faced people whom I don't know" just becuase the urge was impossible to resist. Burnnoobwhohasthesamefirstnameasme, just stop spamming, obviously he can't admit he stole it becuase everyone would be really pissed off at him and never trust him again, but dude, just stop spamming your random crap.

:x3:This is my reaction to the chatter on this board. Gave me a couple of giggles. Never knew a siggy can cause so much trouble, but it does cause a little confusion when those with the identical siggy chat. Or avatar gif, which ever you would like to use.

#43 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

I miss the days when GaGa was beautiful (Just Dance, Pokerface). She's downright nightmare-ish in Born this Way.

danielfromburn, go get a Just Dance gif, preferably of the part in the song where GaGa's rubbing up against that killer whale or whatever it was.

#44 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

I miss the days when GaGa was beautiful (Just Dance, Pokerface). She's downright nightmare-ish in Born this Way.

So true, she is just too freaky now... i mean she was weird before but now.. Daymn..

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:47 AM

And I'd take the monster or alien Gaga over the Fame any day.
She's like Alice Cooper, except she makes dance music. She's fucking fun and disgusting and has a hideous nose and I love it.

#46 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:56 AM

yup--just creepy. you feel sorry for her because she's so obviously psychologically/emotionally needy

#47 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:02 AM

yup--just creepy. you feel sorry for her because she's so obviously psychologically/emotionally needy

No truly impressive artist has ever been mentally stable.

#48 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

Yeah you're right. I feel soooo bad for lady gaga with her millions of dollars and millions of fans >_<

#49 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

Yeah you're right. I feel soooo bad for lady gaga with her millions of dollars and millions of fans >_<

Well, those fans can't be good for the ears, and what if she buys a House but regrets the color scheme later? That can alter her mental state greatly!

#50 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

millions of dollars, millions of fans, and

emptiness

not worth it. not happy. not to be envied, but rather to be pitied.

is that what you want from life? millions of dollars and millions of fans? and zero satisfaction?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users