• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

millions of dollars, millions of fans, and

emptiness

not worth it. not happy. not to be envied, but rather to be pitied.

is that what you want from life? millions of dollars and millions of fans? and zero satisfaction?

How can you be so sure and what makes you think she's empty? :lol: What you said is such a cliche. She's an artist- disgusting and untalanted, but artist. If she was unsatisfied, she'd stop by now.

#52 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

it may seem cliche because it is so often true
and the anthropology/sociology needed to observe this in her particular case isn't so difficult

#53 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

it may seem cliche because it is so often true
and the anthropology/sociology needed to observe this in her particular case isn't so difficult

I'm glad you said often before true, because Weird Al has a lot of money and, I'm hoping, a lot of fans still, and I'm sure he's having a blast with what he does and in no regards would feel rather empty inside because of his occupation.

#54 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

millions of dollars, millions of fans, and

emptiness

not worth it. not happy. not to be envied, but rather to be pitied.

is that what you want from life? millions of dollars and millions of fans? and zero satisfaction?

Who says she has zero satisfaction? Have you heard a lady gaga interview? She's extremely coherent. She's being weird to make money and publicize herself. She's not a retard, she just knows business.

#55 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

I'm glad you said often before true, because Weird Al has a lot of money and, I'm hoping, a lot of fans still, and I'm sure he's having a blast with what he does and in no regards would feel rather empty inside because of his occupation.

well, they don't call him Normal Al for nothing!

#56 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

well, they don't call him Normal Al for nothing!

But they.....don't call him Normal Al......

Wording things properly might help a bit.

#57 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

Heres' the best way to put it. - If you've never had that level of fame or money, don't even begin to comment on others with it.

#58 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

Heres' the best way to put it. - If you've never had that level of fame or money, don't even begin to comment on others with it.

(1) You can't possibly know that I haven't without breaking your own rule (2) It's an idiotic rule that assumes that we can know nothing about psychology, sociology, or anthropology except that which we have personally experienced.

#59 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

(1) You can't possibly know that I haven't without breaking your own rule (2) It's an idiotic rule that assumes that we can know nothing about psychology, sociology, or anthropology except that which we have personally experienced.

Oh no, you can come up with various hypothesises, but you can't just assume you're right.

#60 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:45 AM

That's my avatar. I made it myself. I vote your post counts be reset to zero for bad forum avatar thieving etiquette.

"Hi. Welcome." x 500 does not equal contribution to the forum.

But now you probably have no one greeting anyone Posted Image

#61 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:12 AM

nice to see we have such nice people around here.

Nice to see the most intriguing people on this forum aren't ass fucking morons looking to get their post count up to 500. Go suck a tv you potato fatty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users