Quantcast

Photo

Oral Sex

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Poll: Oral Sex

See post

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

Okay... so I was talking with someone today over flavoured condoms and oral sex and what have you, and they apparently think that oral sex for both genders is unnatural and awkward. I tend to disagree strongly and really enjoy both giving and receiving. (Though definitely more receiving. :p)

I just wanted a quick and annonymous poll to see where you all stand on the matter of giving and receiving oral sex. I know I listed them in a weird way... sorry. But basically if you are male, choose one of the options listed as Sex?: Male. If you are female; female. etc. etc.

The question is do you enjoy giving and do you enjoy receiving. Choose the answer corresponding to your preference. N/A is for not applicable. This option is for members who have never engaged in the specific sexual act in question.

I.E. I am a male (options 1-9) who enjoys receiving (options 1,3, or 5 now) and who enjoys giving which means my selection is option 1.

I know I drew out how to answer a poll for morons... but just so I don't get that one moron who doesn't know what I'm asking... I also apologize for all the choices, or I would have made it a multi choice pick your gender and preference but some douchebag inevitably would have selected impossible combinations and fucked up my data.

OH! This is for heterosexual interactions only! I don't mean to exclude members of codex who are GLBT, so please select the last option and explain your preference below.

tldr; Fucking answer the poll. Thanks.

#2 Tika

Tika
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

Haha sorry, I fucked up your data by picking "female, enjoy giving and receiving" because I am gay. Whoops. Answered before reading below.

But yes, I love giving and receiving oral sex (moreso giving because I can orgasm from it sometimes anyhow and my girlfried sounds amaaaazing)

#3 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

Haha sorry, I fucked up your data by picking "female, enjoy giving and receiving" because I am gay. Whoops. Answered before reading below.

But yes, I love giving and receiving oral sex (moreso giving because I can orgasm from it sometimes anyhow and my girlfried sounds amaaaazing)

haha... It's okay. Since you said so down here I can tabulate accurate results. :D

and I agree on the enjoying giving. ;)

P.s. you can change your vote by selecting "delete my vote" and then recasting it. :)

#4 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

The first time i had that "flavoured condom" on me, i couldn't get the god dam smell off my cock. Its like sticky lube+ plus that 24h strawberry lip gloss smell on my poor f#$king buddy. Trust me no girl would want a guy with a freaking penis that smells like strawberrycup cake , tellytubby crap. Oral sex is one of the few blessings god gave man. Not doing anything, no effort whats so ever a decent chill to your spine? Sex:Male Oral Points: 6

#5 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

The first time i had that "flavoured condom" on me, i couldn't get the god dam smell off my cock. Its like sticky lube+ plus that 24h strawberry lip gloss smell on my poor f#$king buddy. Trust me no girl would want a guy with a freaking penis that smells like strawberrycup cake , tellytubby crap. Oral sex is one of the few blessings god gave man. Not doing anything, no effort whats so ever a decent chill to your spine? Sex:Male Oral Points: 6

haha... I agree and never use flavored condoms as I think they seriously decrease the feeling almost entirely imo... but it was a discussion none the less that sparked my interest in how people view giving vs receiving oral sex by gender. :p

#6 Tika

Tika
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Fixed my vote ;D

The first time I went down on a girl I used flavoured lube because I was young and scared. Huuuuuuge mistake, tastes horrible. Then I read it had glycerin in it and realized it was even a bigger mistake haha. /csb

#7 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

I don't particularly hate using flavored condoms,
I used to swim/train 14 hours a week so I'd reek of chlorine everytime I'd sweat,
so flavored condoms were a welcome method of masking said smell =]

Although now that I don't swim as much anymore, I hate the smell.

#8 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

I never understood flavoured condoms.... anyone wanna explain? Do people actually use condoms when doing oral? xD

#9 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

I enjoy both giving and receiving, but, obviously, I would rather receive.

#10 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

I never understood flavoured condoms.... anyone wanna explain? Do people actually use condoms when doing oral? xD

yeah... some people do use them... you know... protect from herpes... some people apparently don't like the thought of tasting a penis... and some women refuse to allow a fella to finish in her mouth so a condom covering it would allow for a man to finish up while still receiving the suction provided...

(I'm trying to keep this thread as PG-13 as possible. :p)

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

haha very pg-13 thanks xD I've had it done with a condom before and it's very dissapointing :/ Might as well just do something else. ANYWAY yeah I forgot that you can get mouth herpes that way, I sometimes forget that people have STI"s xD

#12 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

Wouldn't a penis taste the same as any other part of the body? I mean it's just skin.

#13 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Wouldn't a penis taste the same as any other part of the body? I mean it's just skin.

Nop, your army of swimmers that seem to be undergoing genocide. Give off a foul odur, but than again i hear if you eat fruits. Your army of dying men taste better!

#14 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Does anyone really use condoms for oral sex? x_x

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

I predict I will be the only one on the poll that votes

Sex? Male Enjoy receiving? No Enjoy giving? Yes

Unless someone does it just because I said something

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

Does anyone really use condoms for oral sex? x_x

That was just answered above >.>

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:25 PM

Definitely not. It's an orifice (a very small one). Just like your arm wouldn't taste the same as mouth, nose, ear or eye

#18 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

I voted, and I agree with everyone who said flavored condoms taste like crap. They're terrible. Cherry flavored latex and lube doesn't taste any better than just latex.

I enjoy giving, but my jaw hurts a lot afterward. I can see why other people would dislike it.

#19 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Too much work.

#20 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

Too much work.

Oh, you.

#21 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

I predict I will be the only one on the poll that votes

Sex? Male Enjoy receiving? No Enjoy giving? Yes

Unless someone does it just because I said something

That's out of the ordinary, I think if this was a worldwide poll you'd be the only one that votes in that category.
I'm not saying it's bad, it just surprises me.

Sex? Female Enjoy receiving? No Enjoy giving? Yes

I wish my girlfriend didn't enjoy receiving, it's not like somethings wrong with her genitalia (smell, appearance, etc), It's just that I don't like to sit there spelling the alphabets on her.It's so time consuming and a bit of work, but then again, that's probably how she feels when she's in my position.
If I were a female, I would never give; the ones that do should receive a gold medal.

#22 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:07 AM

I've never actually used flavoured condoms (for oral or otherwise) I've always seen them as a novelty item.
haha I use to do the alphabet trick back when i first started :p
I've never had a problem with going down on a girl. i absolutely love the way the girl moves and reacts to what i do, and dont even get me started on the sounds... i dont think i'd ever tire of the sounds
i really like receiving oral, but to be quite honest im not into it so much right now. the current girl is a bit awkward down there and sometimes it's painful.

#23 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:15 AM

hrms wow at how many options their are ahahah fairly surrpsied that the poll has that many options avaliable considering as how many peopel will probably vote
anywyas sex:m give:y recieve:y

#24 Jesii

Jesii
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 03:32 AM

I only enjoy giving if I feel confident that I can get the deed done quick cause it hurts after a while. And I love receiving ;P Duh.

#25 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

Well for me i do enjoy receiving (of course) but i thoroghly enjoy giving more. I dont really know how to explain why, but the feeling of making your partner reach a decent climax is a bigger turn on than me lying there and copping a blowie. I guess im just sensitive to my partners needs moreso than mine.....

*inb4 the 'BULLSHIT, sif you dont prefer blowies' and 'Are you gay? Why would you NOT want to cop a BJ from a chick?' and various other comments that may be aimed at me in a derogatory way* lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users