Quantcast

Photo

Oral Sex

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Poll: Oral Sex

See post

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 CraigChrist

CraigChrist
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:27 AM

waser ftw =D

#52 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

75% of women say how much they love sucking cock but I'm betting after being with someone for a few years, at least 90% end up passing up the opportunity when your bloke drops his kegs on a nightly basis....

You never tend to hear "god I wish my wife would stop asking to suck my dick all the time....."

Blow jobs are to reward good behaviour imo. Don't let them get it too often, how ever amazing you are at it its still better if its not a nightly occurrence.

#53 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

"I am gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender and will explain my preferences below"?

I am gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender and I invite you all to join me in my hot tub. I do everything you have ever imagined.

#54 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

75% of women say how much they love sucking cock but I'm betting after being with someone for a few years, at least 90% end up passing up the opportunity when your bloke drops his kegs on a nightly basis....

You never tend to hear "god I wish my wife would stop asking to suck my dick all the time....."

Blow jobs are to reward good behaviour imo. Don't let them get it too often, how ever amazing you are at it its still better if its not a nightly occurrence.

Do people actually LIKE doing it? I mean if you were going down on someoen, whether guy or girl, and they weren't reacting and all stoic, would you still enjoy it? Personally I think it'd be awkward lol

#55 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

<br>Do people actually LIKE doing it? I mean if you were going down on someoen, whether guy or girl, and they weren't reacting and all stoic, would you still enjoy it? Personally I think it'd be awkward lol<br>

<br><br><br>I think its more about the satisfaction and being turned on by knowing your pleasing your partner. I mean oral sex is fun but its the result from the oral sex that makes it all the more enjoyable, the anticipation and getting someone going is the best part.<br><br>Stoic sex/oral....I've been there, and no, its shit.

#56 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:41 AM

Do people actually LIKE doing it? I mean if you were going down on someoen, whether guy or girl, and they weren't reacting and all stoic, would you still enjoy it? Personally I think it'd be awkward lol

I knew this one girl who just loved penis. It was so fucking awkward how she would attempt to talk about certain situations and being with her boyfriend and shit. She had shit around her lips so you knew she wasn't shitting you.

#57 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:43 AM

<br><br><br>i think its more about the satisfaction and being turned on by knowing your pleasing your partner. I mean oral sex is fun but its the result from the oral sex that makes it all the more enjoyable, the anticipation and getting someone going is the best part.<br><br>Stoic sex/oral....I've been there, and no, its shit, but sometimes guys just wanna get off, they dont care to much about it lol.<br>

Yeah exactly, if I ever did it and they were like "...*yawn*" I'd probably leave. Or improve my technique... ANYWAY yeah I think it'd be very awkward and discouraging :p

I knew this one girl who just loved penis. It was so fucking awkward how she would attempt to talk about certain situations and being with her boyfriend and shit. She had shit around her lips so you knew she wasn't shitting you.

That is... weird. Straight shooter clearly.

#58 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:45 AM

It's like petty a kitty, but it isn't purring. Just joyless.

#59 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

It's like petty a kitty, but it isn't purring. Just joyless.

At least it's furry and warm

Well so can...

nevermind

#60 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

At least it's furry and warm

Well so can...

nevermind

Ew tell her to shave.

#61 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

lol well I should definitely get one of those xD But random question for you girls: after a guy goes down on you, are you willing to kiss them (if you finish. If you don't)? Are girls more up to if than guys are?

If you expect it to be in their mouth, you probably shouldn't be too squeamish about it being near yours. :p

Because people do marriage wrong. :(

#62 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:08 PM

Female (obviously) and I enjoy giving and receivinggg, of course. I probably prefer receiving a bit more but giving is nice too!

#63 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Male: Obviously I enjoy receiving, but i get a strange pleasure from giving it too. Idk, since the only girl ive GIVEN to i dated for 3 1/2 years, i felt like our relationship transcended just sexual attraction, and i was happy to please her in any way, in a form of mutual love. Obviously, since i am currently single because she had sex with some ass-munch on Valentines day and i walked in on it, i don't preform it on my 2 week long stints with the scattered assortment of cheerleaders, jocks, and preppy girls that i tend to go out with now. Don't get me wrong, i still enjoy the sex aspect, but i really don't feel compelled to give her oral when she is o so willing to pleasure me.

#64 Magic

Magic
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

That's weird how a large portion girls will say they enjoy giving but not receiving, and a large portion of guys will say they enjoy receiving but not giving, but not vice versa. I guess ladies are generous. Or repressed.

#65 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

Well i can honestly say i enjoy giving more than reciving..

Nothing better than hearing my man moan, really gives me a confidence boost knowing that i can do that to him ;)

Oooooh *Puts hand up*

Tongue rings,
Mens opinions please, does it feel better with than without?

I dont think tongue rings really make much of a difference imo... if you've got no skill, a piece of metal aint gonna help.

Male: Obviously I enjoy receiving, but i get a strange pleasure from giving it too. Idk, since the only girl ive GIVEN to i dated for 3 1/2 years, i felt like our relationship transcended just sexual attraction, and i was happy to please her in any way, in a form of mutual love. Obviously, since i am currently single because she had sex with some ass-munch on Valentines day and i walked in on it, i don't preform it on my 2 week long stints with the scattered assortment of cheerleaders, jocks, and preppy girls that i tend to go out with now. Don't get me wrong, i still enjoy the sex aspect, but i really don't feel compelled to give her oral when she is o so willing to pleasure me.

wow that sucks.. i used to feel the same about the girls after my relationship but sometimes I get caught up and end up doing it.. not often but it happens

So for the guys(and/or girls), how do you react when you go down on a woman and you've done your job so well that she just squirts everywhere? I dont mind but just not in the face :x3: lol

Edited by iceberg2477, 18 April 2011 - 02:44 AM.

#66 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:51 AM

Oooooh *Puts hand up*
Tongue rings,
Mens opinions please, does it feel better with than without?

I dont think tongue rings really make much of a difference imo... if you've got no skill, a piece of metal aint gonna help.

^this for sure

if you want to put something in your mouth to really dazzle him for for something like this::
Spoiler

it is silicon, vibrates and the little ring can go around your tongue
and they are really cheap - i bought a pack for $5 at the sex shop near campus
:thumbsup:

That's weird how a large portion girls will say they enjoy giving but not receiving, and a large portion of guys will say they enjoy receiving but not giving, but not vice versa. I guess ladies are generous. Or repressed.

yeah - did you actually look at the poll results?
only 5 out of the 24 men who enjoyed receiving did not like giving

So for the guys(and/or girls), how do you react when you go down on a woman and you've done your job so well that she just squirts everywhere? I dont mind but just not in the face :x3: lol

if she squirts it is most likely because you are stimulating her g-spot
some ladies really like that, personally i am not a fan and the idea of squirting anything pretty much scares the lights out of me

the farthest female ejaculation is nearly 10feet

#67 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

if you want to put something in your mouth to really dazzle him for for something like this::

Spoiler

it is silicon, vibrates and the little ring can go around your tongue
and they are really cheap - i bought a pack for $5 at the sex shop near campus
:thumbsup:

That looks like it would take up a lot of space in your mouth.

It would probably make me gag.

#68 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:15 AM

That looks like it would take up a lot of space in your mouth.

It would probably make me gag.

it is fairly small - you would not gag ;p

there are flat ones
the size of quarter at most - and they have little jelly ticklers sticking out of them

both can be used on girls and boys ;3

Edited by ilovepolkadots, 18 April 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#69 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

As for tongue rings... I've never actually received oral sex without the presence of a tongue ring... so I don't think I can fairly say if it is better or not. :p I will say if you do have a tongue ring, be careful with that shit... it can be painful in certain spots or with too much force!

But ladies, if you REALLY wanna dazzle your man, suck on an altoid while performing or right before your performance... oh minty goodness! (which happens to be abbreviated by OMG. coincidence? You decide. :p)

#70 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

what about poprocks, Cody? (or anyone for that matter)
since we went down the candy/edible road i thought i would ask.

i think you can still buy them at convenience stores.

#71 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

never tried poprocks...

Edited by Cody, 21 April 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#72 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

^^^^

your mindset on the last part is why one night stands suck for girls 99% of the time

lame bone n' go home.

Haah

#73 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

I find it hilarious how a girl talks about liking giving head and guys just jump all over her :p

#74 Badge

Badge
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

I was just curious of guys opinions as i have my tongue pierced and wondered if it felt any differant...

But ladies, if you REALLY wanna dazzle your man, suck on an altoid while performing or right before your performance... oh minty goodness! (which happens to be abbreviated by OMG. coincidence? You decide. :p)

Altoid, pop Rocks?

As in lollies??

Hmmm, learn something new everyday..

I'm extremley curious now :p

#75 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

I was just curious of guys opinions as i have my tongue pierced and wondered if it felt any differant...

Altoid, pop Rocks?

As in lollies??

Hmmm, learn something new everyday..

I'm extremley curious now :p

Was not referring to you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users