Photo

Regarding score reviews that never get 'reviewed'

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

Has anyone ever encountered this? When you sent a score thats reviewd but you don't get a reply even after 2 weeks?

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

I forgot who, but there was a user who waited like 3 weeks and still never got a reply

#3 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

Ha, yeah i was supposed to be frozen, i accidently sent this bad score but luckily, i never was!

#4 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:19 PM

I rmb maha got a score review.. after months, it seems that the score has not been accepted :thumbsup:

#5 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:29 PM

i've waited nearly that long on a legit score before, 'tis possible that you could still get frozen, or still get the score

#6 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

i've waited nearly that long on a legit score before, 'tis possible that you could still get frozen, or still get the score

Oh thats a bummer :/

#7 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

What exactly do they do when they review the score anyways?

#8 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:09 PM

What exactly do they do when they review the score anyways?

I think nobody can really answer that question unless they're TNT personel i guess?

But heres my guess
-They have a bot to screen these scores and check for factors like whether the time taken was too short or whether the score is a proper score in terms of it being a multiple of the assigned number.
This might just be the end of it but i doubt it.

That might just be the initial stage and after passing this stage, the information would be passed on to a TNT staff to review it himself. Perhaps then he'd look at your past scores, account age etc before he decides to accept or not. Thus all this uncertainty in acceptance timings and somtimes even missing on reviewing of the score at all?

#9 frostsnow

frostsnow
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

I was actually very curious about this as well.

I sent a score recently that probably was a bit too quick.
I've waited a week and still no reply. Haha, i keep biting my nails and hoping that it will be accepted. I hate waiting.

So yeah, I was also very curious about whether scores just do not get accepted because they are 'iffy', but accounts don't get frozen because it's hard to say whether they were cheating or not.

#10 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

The things that have got me reviewed for sure:
1) score too high
2) time too low
3) time too high
4) time doesn't match time since i opened game screen

I've survived #s 1 & 2

I think that once it gets flagged, it's a judgment call by an actual person, and can depend as much on whether or not he's having a bad day as on any quantitative data

#11 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:17 AM

The things that have got me reviewed for sure:
1) score too high
2) time too low
3) time too high
4) time doesn't match time since i opened game screen

I've survived #s 1 & 2

I think that once it gets flagged, it's a judgment call by an actual person, and can depend as much on whether or not he's having a bad day as on any quantitative data

how exctly do you do no.4?

#12 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Perhaps then he'd look at your past scores, account age etc before he decides to accept or not.

I dunno, I've had accounts that I've never played the game, SS'd a gold trophy score and it's been accepted.

#13 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:22 PM

Perhaps then he'd look at your past scores, account age etc before he decides to accept or not.

I dunno, I've had accounts that I've never played the game, SS'd a gold trophy score and it's been accepted.

Lol damn, one big circle and it's still uncertain. However in another thread a few guys ascertained that AoB-ing is definitely safer than SS-ing. Just thought you guys wanna know

#14 frostsnow

frostsnow
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:52 AM

Oh, with mine I was referring to myself using AoB and not SS. XD
I played the game, but was using the 'more points' kinda cheat.
Instead of waiting for a good amount of minutes, I sent it because I just wasn't thinking.
Idiotic move, and still no reply with how the review went.

I think I feel safer using AoB though, because I'm actually playing the game. XD Just need to make sure to wait in the future.

Oh, does anybody know if score reviews ever just get forgotten and are never ever replied?

#15 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:32 AM

happened to me i waited about a month no answer and then asked on game boards people said they may have discarded it
it was definately a score to be frozen for
because
1. it was impossible
2. i got it in a very short time

i sent it 2 days before scores reset and people said on reset day they usually discard scores

#16 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:20 AM

how exctly do you do no.4?

Score sender malfunctioned. It sent the scores, with the reported times, but immediately rather than waiting. During the waiting "countdown" phase of the score send, it counted down extremely fast, as if it was miliseconds instead of seconds. Happened so fast, I couldn't do anything about it, and lost a great account worth over 40million

#17 frostsnow

frostsnow
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

Ah esilim, that sucks. D:
I would've been so angry.
Do you still use the SS after that incident?

And Rizler, thanks for that. :) I hope my score gets discarded. Although, it was sent about a week ago and that's not really near reset day.
I guess I just have to play the waiting game and hope for the best.

#18 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

Ah esilim, that sucks. D:
I would've been so angry.
Do you still use the SS after that incident?

And Rizler, thanks for that. :) I hope my score gets discarded. Although, it was sent about a week ago and that's not really near reset day.

no, i will never use it again. aob i might, since it gives me more control.

#19 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

Ive actually also been waiting for a friends score to be accepted.
I AoBed EPC for him and scored roughly 310+ which was done on the 3rd of April he got his av but hasnt been on the highscore table or got his trophy and hasnt heard back from TNT saying theyve accepted its been 2 weeks today and if memory srves me correct i beileve 2 weeks is roughly the MAX time TNT will accept/freeze the score and seeing as neither has been done i think that may have been discarded too. i might be wrong they may still be looking into it or not looked at it at all :o
but i sent some other games for him aswell on that same day which were worthy of 1st place gold and much higher than the other scores and those were accepted within 3days of sending :)

just thought id let you know to comfort you some more seeing as you are worried ^^
i was worried when i sent my score which was discarded too :p

also + rep if it helped? :p

#20 frostsnow

frostsnow
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

That really helps a lot. :)

What reassures me the most is that my score wasn't a ridiculous score, and it wasn't even in the place of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd trophies.
(Though close). It was just sent a little fast due to just being silly.

I'll let you know how it goes after another week. :D

#21 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:47 PM

well i would kinda like to know as well
i used AoB this month (didnt want to risk SS) to try to get a trophy score and it said it was going to be reviewed, been 2 weeks now and am still waiting to see if i get to have the trophy or not kinda ridiculous

#22 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:23 AM

I have waited a month for a score to be reviewed and it was accepted after, if memory serves, one month and one day. There is not a "max time" before they discard a score.

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:01 AM

I have waited a month for a score to be reviewed and it was accepted after, if memory serves, one month and one day. There is not a "max time" before they discard a score.

Nor is there a max time before freezing. You can be frozen for cheating flash games months after your last scoresend.

#24 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:15 AM

Some say that the only way never to fear being frozen is just not to cheat, But since they cheat legit players, the only ways truly not to fear being frozen is just not to play, or just not to care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users