18 replies to this topic

#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

My name is Keil! Nice to meet you all!

I've just finished my spring semester and I plan to just relax and do nothing productive for the next two months.
I'm actually a veteran player who lived priceless moments when Adam and Donna sold the rights, glowing
and shadow fonts existed, and Maraqua was still in ruins. Good times... good times...

A little about myself: I love to write (I got a few creative writing pieces published in the Neopian Times), people
who don't use capital letters to start their sentence and a period to end their sentence irks me very so, and I
one ate a live squid. The last one was irrelevant, but who cares?

You'll be seeing me around here sometimes because I love to talk (if you haven't realized so already). I decided
to stick to chatting here than on the neoboards or even in a guild because... let's face it: you won't get the most intellectual
or even worthwhile conversations there.

So yeah. Right now I'm rebuilding from the ground up even though I have my ancient account. I hope I get to meet
everyone!

Holy fuck, this is cringy as FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. NOOOOOOOOO!

SUPPRESS! SUPPRESS!

This post never happened.

Huh, I feel better now.

Go Here.

#2 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

welcome to the forum hope u like it here

JK

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

#3 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:21 PM

Welcome Keil, you don't seem annoying so you're one of the few I actually greet.
Wish my Spring semester were over; however, I'm stuck studying for exams this month.
I like how you're punctual; wish everyone here was.
Any how, enjoy your stay.

Edit: Why do my lines always get fucked up when I press enter? It will look perfectly fine when I'm typing it, but the moment I press 'post' it jumps up to the previous line. Gypsy magic.

Edited by CuriousOyster, 16 April 2011 - 07:24 PM.

#4 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

Gypsy Magic, indeed.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I'm very surprised that you didn't think of me as annoying considering what I type is monotonous.
Best of luck for your exams! I didn't play Neopets when I was studying so everything turned out well.
Thank you for the compliment. I just believe that if you have something worth saying online, type
it the best way you can represent it so that the message can come across. I type how I type
because I want people to actually comprehend what I'm saying.

Oh and I will! See you around! I'm making my avatar and siggy right now

----------

sign_neovia.gif

Impressive.

You either got here because you solved one part of my Ultimate Puzzle or you stumbled upon this page by happenstance. Either way, I applaud you. *golf claps*

Whichever route you took, you probably got it into your head that the Ultimate Puzzle is exploring several NeoCodex pages looking for my posts. This is only 3/5 posts. Two more to go.

Like the last page, you have to follow the same pattern and all that jazz. I don’t need to retell it here because you got the gist of it already.

Here’s your next clue to find the page:

Look at all my puzzle challenges. It was a coincidence that they are the next puzzle to solve. Luckily, the puzzle is simple, but the work to input the right text into the copy and paste link will be difficult. Listen up:

For each puzzle challenge that was left unsolved for more than 4 days, take the 5th letter of each title of those puzzles, and arrange them to spell out some garbage. The letters should be sorted in chronological order then by order of their listing in that specific puzzle challenge.

What are you waiting for? MOVE OUT.

#5 nelica

nelica
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:22 AM

Nice avatar, and siggy ;)

Welcome! :)

#6 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:57 AM

With an intro with such substance as this one, I find it highly unlikely people will find you annoying :)

Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Its good to see some intelligence in your words. (At least it wasnt "ohai derz, im knew to dis place and im a total noobzor" haha)

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hey, welcome here! You said the word "irk", I like you already :D

Welcome here veteran Neopeter (neopetter?). Sometimes when I type I forget to capitalize the "I", sorry :3 I think it's because I used to be spoiled by Microsoft Word and would never need to. But now that I type more often on other places I'm learning to capitalize them, but old habits die hard I'm afraid :( If you have any questions about the site or anything, feel free to PM me :)

#8 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:24 AM

Welcome.... How do you pronounce Keil in real life: Kyle or does it rhyme with Neil?

#9 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

unfortunately i am one of those who does not like to capitalize things.
although i do think that punctuation is fairly important.

i need to brainstorm an article to write for the NT since i am interested in obtaining the avatar.

anywho, welcome to the site :3

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:55 AM

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

ZKK - I pronounce my name as Kail like Gayle, sail, or impale with a K.

ilovepolkadots - You're sassy, I like you. I give you pardon from my pet peeve.
A good tip about writing NT articles is to look ahead in the calendar and work
with Pet Days, events, etc. TNT likes themes.

Edited by Keil, 18 April 2011 - 08:57 AM.

#11 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

i try to keep things lively.
thank you for the advice - i will rummage through the Neopian calendar and see what suits me.

i am sure i will see you around the boards.
:thumbsup:

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

i try to keep things lively.
thank you for the advice - i will rummage through the Neopian calendar and see what suits me.

i am sure i will see you around the boards.
:thumbsup:

How much are you paying for an article?

With an intro with such substance as this one, I find it highly unlikely people will find you annoying :)

Welcome to the forum mate. Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

Its good to see some intelligence in your words. (At least it wasnt "ohai derz, im knew to dis place and im a total noobzor" haha)

I find it annoying that his text does not reach the end of his post. :(

#13 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

I find it annoying that his text does not reach the end of his post. :(

I truly apologize. It's a habit I've developed because in school, we have an email 'provider such that when you open an email, the information is formatted to spread from one end of the monitor to the other. I'm the considerate pest who wants others to not turn their heads or strain their eyes to read my complete message but still inconveniences others who are used to reading this way. Just for you, I've used the entire line Posted Image

Edited by Keil, 19 April 2011 - 06:54 AM.

#14 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

How much are you paying for an article?

one geography lesson per article

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

one geography lesson per article

I'm well rehearsed in Geography. I got a B in Biology though.

#16 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

I'm well rehearsed in Geography. I got a B in Biology though.

:/
the goal is to get an A in Anatomy
the Geographical study is more of a modality in which to focus the topic

#17 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:36 AM

:/
the goal is to get an A in Anatomy
the Geographical study is more of a modality in which to focus the topic

Interesting approach to teaching. I might have paid attention in class.

I truly apologize. It's a habit I've developed because in school, we have an email 'provider such that when you open an email, the information is formatted to spread from one end of the monitor to the other. I'm the considerate pest who wants others to not turn their heads or strain their eyes to read my complete message but still inconveniences others who are used to reading this way. Just for you, I've used the entire line Posted Image

Awwwww <3

#18 Hexgame

Hexgame
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Welcome to the forums, I'm new (kinda?) as well.

#19 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:48 AM

Welcome to Neocodex, if you need a way to make some neopoints easily check out my thread :)

http://www.neocodex....-2-page-survey/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users