"well known" neopets peoplez

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

There always used to be certain "BIG" neopets players

That doesn't really exist anymore. Or at least I don't know who the fuck they are then.

Who is "Neo-famous" or "well known" in your opinion?

#2 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

I'm going to be honest with you: no one.

I remember days where there used to be neofamous people with fans who would squeal in
their presence. In the Avatar Chat, there used to be CTTM (coolness to the max) and 1337 boards
that harasses the bneofamous people.. These days only spammers, SuAP-overcompensating souls,
extremely poor active chatters that can be misconstrued as "famous". After a month, they're easily forgotten
or don't even have a presence in the NeoBoards. No one really strikes me as BIG neopets players.
But that's my hay penny.

#3 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:53 AM

I'm going to be honest with you: no one.

I remember days where there used to be neofamous people with fans who would squeal in
their presence. In the Avatar Chat, there used to be CTTM (coolness to the max) and 1337 boards
that harasses the bneofamous people.. These days only spammers, SuAP-overcompensating souls,
extremely poor active chatters that can be misconstrued as "famous". After a month, they're easily forgotten
or don't even have a presence in the NeoBoards. No one really strikes me as BIG neopets players.
But that's my hay penny.

monophyte

Lolz

#4 themetagame

themetagame
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:56 AM

worldnews (who 'quit'), charizardfan, java_corp.... If you really want to find 'famous' Neopians look in BD chat.... those are the kids who can get frozen with like 500M+ worth of items and get TNT to recover their accounts for them. They're a shady bunch.

#5 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

worldnews (who 'quit'), charizardfan, java_corp.... If you really want to find 'famous' Neopians look in BD chat.... those are the kids who can get frozen with like 500M+ worth of items and get TNT to recover their accounts for them. They're a shady bunch.

IDK any of those people and I'm on the boards all the effing time.

Fuckkkkk being rich doesnt make you neo famous haha

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

IDK any of those people and I'm on the boards all the effing time.

Fuckkkkk being rich doesnt make you neo famous haha

You need to be on the BD chat, the densest concentration of wealth in neo.

And being famous just means you post a lot. 75% of "famous" people are actually attention seekers who pretend to sell SuAP or GoW for months.

#7 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:05 AM

You need to be on the BD chat, the densest concentration of wealth in neo.

And being famous just means you post a lot. 75% of "famous" people are actually attention seekers who pretend to sell SuAP or GoW for months.

Wuhh yeah I know.

Fuck I hate those people who are constantly trying to look awesome by having threads selling shit.

To any of those assholes who may be reading this :

If people want your item

THEY ARE GOING TO LOOK FOR IT ON THE TP OR AUCTIONS OR SOMETHING.....

thats what those features are FOR....

#8 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

Featheralley is the only famous neopet person I know and I don't even know if she plays anymore.

#9 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

battle_dom3r has been involved in a lot of shady activity involving that RoDN, uh, number1nub is a pretty big attention whore. Uh, richardnub, Nijoka is definitely big (does anyone know if that's x_maus, by the way?), Monophyte (lol), uh, 5tar is pretty big. I dunno, they certainly don't garner the same kind of notoriety as "famous" BDers have in the past and with so many of them getting silenced and frozen and on new accounts every other day, it's hard to keep tabs on who's who and actually obtain a "reputation".

Edited by Connery, 18 April 2011 - 01:40 PM.

#10 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

There's that reseller guy too (spelled with 5s or something like that, idk). After TFR plot prizes were released, he sniped 5 out of every 6 FPB auctions I bid on, and then immediately sent me neomails saying he had more for sale (for 250K more) in his trades. The general consensus on the Neoboards is that he's a cheater. Whether he is or not, idk. But I know he's a douchebag.

#11 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

There's that reseller guy too (spelled with 5s or something like that, idk). After TFR plot prizes were released, he sniped 5 out of every 6 FPB auctions I bid on, and then immediately sent me neomails saying he had more for sale (for 250K more) in his trades. The general consensus on the Neoboards is that he's a cheater. Whether he is or not, idk. But I know he's a douchebag.

Ya, he was apart of uh, the selling of that Bronze Scarab fiasco or whatever last week, wasn't he? For the most part, everyone on the BDC's a cheater now, I'd say. xD The "famous" Neoplayers are more infamous than anything.

Edited by Connery, 18 April 2011 - 02:09 PM.

#12 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

How about Bryan aka munsterpoo. I used to be kinda tight with him, nt like his rl friends were, but close enough that he knew my UN by sight. He was just rich as HELL. Probably owned more np/item value than every other board with the exception of BD chat, combined. And Giro was pretty cool, i liked him before the hype on him went through the roof. I was also friends with him. Lilangel is still around, but she rarely posts, so yea. hmm, xxxx was pretty big, with tht golden bringer plushie, before he sold to baller...

#13 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

Jazz_invincible was one of the biggest according to people that were on the boards back then.

#14 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

Being a pound chat kind of person I'd have to say anjie. She probably has the most awesome pet collection in Neopia. High endUCs with awesome short RW names, etc.

#15 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

I only know Featheralley and Ruse...and I only know Ruse because she has "I am cool" and "V"...amongst other amazingly epic pets...

Edited by Kuro, 18 April 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#16 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

Featheralley ,jazzinvincible and brett_michaels are some veryyyy old players from back in the day when I first started.

#17 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

Psxfaq is what I remember

yesss psxfaq, his robot jetsam mahal kita which's now with featheralley was one of teh strongest back in the days, had a whole lot of achievements

#18 vrtx

vrtx
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

Hrobi is probably the most famous, IMO.

#19 usfrules

usfrules
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:00 PM

wtmoof is pretty well known on the AC

#20 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

Whatever happened to the person who owned Majal_Kita? (Russell, I think his name was). Did he just transfer his pet to Jasmine and stop playing?

#21 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

Ya, he was apart of uh, the selling of that Bronze Scarab fiasco or whatever last week, wasn't he? For the most part, everyone on the BDC's a cheater now, I'd say. xD The "famous" Neoplayers are more infamous than anything.

What exactly was that? I kept hearing about it, but couldn't get an explanation out of anyone...

#22 Faces

Faces
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

On the HC that fucking "Sass" girl. She's a sarcastic snooty little thing

#23 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

She's a sarcastic snooty little thing

That honestly describes 95% of the people on the Neoboards. :|

Edited by sc4fps3, 18 April 2011 - 05:59 PM.

#24 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

That honestly describes 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the people on the Neoboards. :|

#25 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Out of all the famous people I've seen on Neo my favorite would have to be lilangel. :) From my experiences with talking to her on the PC and neomails she's so nice! and she tries to answer every neomail she gets with utmost kindness.

first "famous" neopians I knew of were hrobi, featherally, and jazz_invincible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users