Photo

"well known" neopets peoplez

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#51 ahding

ahding
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:57 AM

i dont think its easy to get famous in neopets , its so hard to communicate , so i bet no one really does make a name for themselves

#52 daj0sephz

daj0sephz
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

njoka and out_of_baskets?
and god_bless_canada

Edited by daj0sephz, 17 February 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#53 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:07 AM

munsterpoo and his gallery side got iced, that's whats up :cool:

#54 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:19 AM

munsterpoo and his gallery side got iced, that's whats up :cool:

really?? I'v known him for a long time, but found he had left the Neo for a while.
for the majal kita, I remember the original user had another royal female Kougra, what's going on that pet? is there anyone who knows the reason that the user don't play the neo??

#55 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

They finally got a life?

#56 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

yeah i remember munsterpoo. he was pretty famous. anyways i found a funny definition of munsterpoo on the point of getting a life

http://www.urbandict...term=munsterpoo

#57 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

yeah i remember munsterpoo. he was pretty famous. anyways i found a funny definition of munsterpoo on the point of getting a life

http://www.urbandict...term=munsterpoo

obivously famous

#58 reese1966

reese1966
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

• some of the mallers were pretty famous back in the day.

#59 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

How does one get "Neo-famous" anyway?

#60 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

How does one get "Neo-famous" anyway?

By having excessive amount of either time/neopoints/ Rare Items and flaunting it in neoboards and other forums

#61 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Since this forum is full of ultra bajillionares, wouldn't that mean that alot of people here are "Neo-famous"?

#62 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

that would depend if the flaunted their billions and items in neoboards. i am sure a few of the people here are neo-famous, of course, you wouldnt know will you? =)

#63 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

This laserwave guy has 82 mystery pic gold trophies! If thats not famous I don't know what is!
TBH I have no idea who any of these people you mention are, then again I don't hang out on the boards. The people there... annoy me...
And the layout of the boards is... unimpressive.
I see this laserwave twice a week which is more than anyone else on neo so... yeah!

#64 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

really?? I'v known him for a long time, but found he had left the Neo for a while.
for the majal kita, I remember the original user had another royal female Kougra, what's going on that pet? is there anyone who knows the reason that the user don't play the neo??

they got hacked and bryan's deets were posted offsite. the same hacker got somebody else, garet_jaxx or one of the popular bders.

#65 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

This laserwave guy has 82 mystery pic gold trophies! If thats not famous I don't know what is!
TBH I have no idea who any of these people you mention are, then again I don't hang out on the boards. The people there... annoy me...
And the layout of the boards is... unimpressive.
I see this laserwave twice a week which is more than anyone else on neo so... yeah!

i see laserwave all the time tbh. i am surprised that it is 82 gold trophies and not 820

#66 Harleenz

Harleenz
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

Jazz_invincible! The #1 avatar dude back in the day. People would freak out if he posted in the AC. The board would explode with posts like "HI JAZZ!". People were also obsessed with his girlfriend. I think her name was Cindy. (I don't even know why I know/remember this.) And there was also Zidane###### right behind Jazz.

Garet_jaxx and Featherally too! For some reason, I remember Garet was in (or the leader) of some matrix-type guild...lol.

#67 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Jazz_invincible! The #1 avatar dude back in the day. People would freak out if he posted in the AC. The board would explode with posts like "HI JAZZ!". People were also obsessed with his girlfriend. I think her name was Cindy. (I don't even know why I know/remember this.) And there was also Zidane###### right behind Jazz.

Garet_jaxx and Featherally too! For some reason, I remember Garet was in (or the leader) of some matrix-type guild...lol.

I remember Jazz's girlfriend, for some reason she played on the Japanese server for Maplestory and had a guide to get started yourself at one point.

#68 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

I used to watch a lot of game videos in youtube from a guy, he helped me a lot on Extreme Herder and other games with his videos... I forgot his username but its something like Bartdonkeys. He must be famous since his vids have lots of hits.

#69 Harleenz

Harleenz
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

I remember Jazz's girlfriend, for some reason she played on the Japanese server for Maplestory and had a guide to get started yourself at one point.

Hmm yeahh..Now you're jogging my memory. I do remember them mentioning that they played Maplestory.

#70 Glow

Glow
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

munsterpoo
featheralley
anjie
lilangel
richardnub

Though I'm pretty sure Featheralley is a robot or something. OwO

And Richard is an asshole.

#71 HanVan

HanVan
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Featheralley was the only one I had heard of when I last played, Robot Jetsam pet called something or other (I forget) was a few years ago..

#72 namida

namida
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

There always used to be certain "BIG" neopets players

That doesn't really exist anymore. Or at least I don't know who the fuck they are then.

Who is "Neo-famous" or "well known" in your opinion?

neo__rainbow- I think is an old and known player, I joined his guild a long time ago...I think his still playing :)

serenitysmile- surprisingly it says account disabled , does this mean she deleted her account?

there was another account...monsterpho or something like that he used to be mentioned on other websites as well

#73 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

About serenitysmiles, she left neopets because she was very angry with TNT. I read why but it was long ago and I forgot. The only thing that I remember is that before leaving she left 400k mossy rocks (it could have been any other junk item) outside the SDB. She said she wouldnt self freeze, just dont enter anymore. If her account is disabled maybe she finally did it.

Edited by Hydrange, 23 February 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#74 Kauvara

Kauvara
  • 302 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

I actually used to be pretty popular back in the day (WAY back in the day, when I was in like the 7th grade) back when Dace was still around. Does anyone remember her?

It was pretty fun, all sorts of people would always send me random gifts (I had a ton of entries in the NT and a pretty popular screenie page as well)

But now that I'm older I don't really care about popularity anymore, especially on the AC.
It just makes me laugh when those kids try to talk about how cool they are irl

Yeaaaah. Right.

#75 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I forgot his username but its something like Bartdonkeys.

bartdrunkeys is the name you are looking for, i believe.

also, i just wanted to point out that us "rich" neopians hardly post in the boards. most of us are not attention seekers and would rather our accounts not be targeted by malicious groups.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users