Photo

"well known" neopets peoplez

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#76 Venusinfurs

Venusinfurs
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:22 PM

HAH I was 'neofamous'. Back in the day. As in like, five/six years ago. :funone: All gone to pot now though...

#77 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

bartdrunkeys is the name you are looking for, i believe.

also, i just wanted to point out that us "rich" neopians hardly post in the boards. most of us are not attention seekers and would rather our accounts not be targeted by malicious groups.

That is it! ;)

#78 zombies

zombies
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

Did only one person mention garet_jaxx? wow..

#79 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

I only know of featheralley & munsterpoo, despite the long time I've been playing neopets

#80 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

ahhh jazz_invincible.... i remember all the boards blowing up with little girls swooning whenever he posted ANTHING.

#81 Pamplemousse

Pamplemousse
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm too.... hmm... ... -insert adjective I can't think of- to know of anyone neo-famous 8D;;
I just think that the majority of people who are "popular" are loser douchebags with elitist opinions, yet little talent to go along with it |D
I uhm... well I know popular artists and such, they're the only nice semi-famous neopians I know xD

#82 BlackOctopusCoven

BlackOctopusCoven
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

I'm not sure if he was "neo-famous" but poison_bret_michaels. Years ago he had screenies of his restocks which were pretty ridiculous, over 250mil pure and a SuAP. But now it looks like he's inactive.

#83 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

i think i know who you're talking about... if i'm thinking of the same person he had like a billion screenies of restocks, most being MPs, PBs, and stuff right??

#84 carloscx

carloscx
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

bartdrunkeys <- used to hold most gold trophies he is wicked at games ! :) i talk to him for game times :)

some one already mentioned but it's worth another place :) + his still active :)

Edited by carloscx, 27 February 2012 - 08:24 PM.

#85 Harleenz

Harleenz
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

About serenitysmiles, she left neopets because she was very angry with TNT. I read why but it was long ago and I forgot. The only thing that I remember is that before leaving she left 400k mossy rocks (it could have been any other junk item) outside the SDB. She said she wouldnt self freeze, just dont enter anymore. If her account is disabled maybe she finally did it.

What was she famous for again? Her name sounds familiar, yet I can't put my finger on it.

Someone who was also famous back then was Xxxx that I can remember :)

#86 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

I think "marymao" is sort of on the famous side lately. She has the most avatars in Neopets and has many stamp avvies, with a very old account as well.

I saw a board today asking for her to post in the AC, so I'm guessing they found a new idol.

#87 peepole

peepole
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

_spud was famous back then and that was when snow flame was considered one of the best. this was also the time when the hidden tower had rod of supernova for sale for like 6m. I dont think most of you played neopets back in those days.

#88 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:58 PM

What was she famous for again? Her name sounds familiar, yet I can't put my finger on it.

Someone who was also famous back then was Xxxx that I can remember :)

She (well her Royalgirl Cybu) was on top of the Booktastic Book rank and normal book rank for a long time.

#89 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

I used to watch a lot of game videos in youtube from a guy, he helped me a lot on Extreme Herder and other games with his videos... I forgot his username but its something like Bartdonkeys. He must be famous since his vids have lots of hits.

bartdrunkeys. The Game Room king.

Oh yes, he's very famous amongst the AC (Altador Cup board) because he used to get these insane amount of plays. I know a lot of the good players (especially all those DC All-Star nerds).

#90 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:28 AM

tamora_dawn?
johnscardsforsale?

#91 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

I remember Alombar, who had a super-huge mall. Dunno why he got frozen.

Also solidus_snake, who was a games room master. He's gone too, I believe.

Also Spankaroonietwo, a pet that once had the highest position on the Neopian Book Award chart.

Dunno how famous those last two really were, but all three of them stood out to me for some achievement or another.

Edited by MisterDerp, 28 February 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#92 powershot

powershot
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

I always hated that bitch jessyta and her lackey povertystrikend. That whole group was shady, they had a member of the staff on their side who gave them special treatment, I don't think the staff member is there anymore though.

#93 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Special treatment?!

Has nobody but me noticed that Majal_Kita was once an unconverted Robot Jetsam, then a converted Royal Kougra, and now it's an unconverted Robot Jetsam again?! Posted Image

#94 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

bartdrunkeys. The Game Room king.

Oh yes, he's very famous amongst the AC (Altador Cup board) because he used to get these insane amount of plays. I know a lot of the good players (especially all those DC All-Star nerds).

He also has game guides on youtube under the same name :)
Some for trophies and some for avatars I think ^^

#95 Waterfall

Waterfall
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

roarchristina has really nice pets.

#96 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

The issue with the game is that people cannot become "famous" for their actions anymore. In the past there was a super weapon given out to a single people who did the best during a war plot. We don't have war plots anymore. We don't have shit. How the fuck do we manage to recognize someone as being awesome, when there is nothing to fucking do anymore? Yes. I can customize my pet. But after I have my dream pet, then what? I go to the bd,a dn face a bunch of people and then i eventually get a good enough item set that there are few who can face me. Then what can I even do? Sit on the neobards and chat? The horible neobards that has a shitty pre 1990 layout, and allows custom fonts, headers and footers on posts, and flashy, I want to shoot myself in the head, colours? No thanks.

#97 Hossi

Hossi
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Special treatment?!

Has nobody but me noticed that Majal_Kita was once an unconverted Robot Jetsam, then a converted Royal Kougra, and now it's an unconverted Robot Jetsam again?! Posted Image

Right!!?? WTF!?

#98 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Special treatment?!

Yeah, I noticed that awhile ago but somehow forgot about it. It's not a surprise considering she's a favorite of the staff.

Sometimes I wonder if she ever gets tired of stuff being handed to her. :/ It's like she's legitimately cheating considering the staff are letting her do things regular users have a nil chance of happening to them.

Edited by MisterDerp, 11 March 2012 - 12:49 PM.

#99 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:24 AM

The issue with the game is that people cannot become "famous" for their actions anymore. In the past there was a super weapon given out to a single people who did the best during a war plot. We don't have war plots anymore. We don't have shit. How the fuck do we manage to recognize someone as being awesome, when there is nothing to fucking do anymore? Yes. I can customize my pet. But after I have my dream pet, then what? I go to the bd,a dn face a bunch of people and then i eventually get a good enough item set that there are few who can face me. Then what can I even do? Sit on the neobards and chat? The horible neobards that has a shitty pre 1990 layout, and allows custom fonts, headers and footers on posts, and flashy, I want to shoot myself in the head, colours? No thanks.

Exactly. Around 8 months ago I got frozen for the first time with around 40m in BD equips and a decent pet. Now that I achieved that I can't really say I've been interested in going farther. The weapons above a 40m set just get so expensive and training my pet beyond L5-L9 is pointless because then I'd battle the same users repeatedly. Wars are ridiculously fun and they draw out "neo-famous" BD'ers to the neoboards. I wish they would have another war with two distinct sides. You can help your team by playing games or 1-p battling enemies that come out in waves.

#100 Subtle

Subtle
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Any AC'ers/PC'ers considered famous? I see so many BD'ers listed, lolll.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users