This account has been disabled.

Maybe because they are frozen.

#103 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

Maybe because they are frozen.

Plenty of the other people who have been mentioned are frozen.

#104 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:08 AM

I remember nuggler was somewhat well known before she was frozen..neo__rainbow is someone else with well known petpages.

I suppose anyone who regularly posts on sunnyneo is kinda famous as well?

edit: 100th post!!! :D

Edited by Nalah, 26 August 2012 - 03:09 AM.

#105 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

I'm apart of a neopets screenshot group on deviant art, so I see some regular usernames pop up. A lot of the screenshots are hilarious or people bitching about 9+ paragraph apps that have been stolen because they wanted a colorful assortment of pixels.

#106 NeoLegend

NeoLegend
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

I have been Playing Neopets for some time now, I may not consider myself exactly famous but i do hold alot of influence/wealth and i do do alot of nice thing for other less fortunate user. like Giving away unbuyables for one neopoint etc.

I have also been scammed multiple times by people with nothing better to do, for sums of "virtual" points that to most are a unimaginable fotune.

#107 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

I have been Playing Neopets for some time now, I may not consider myself exactly famous but i do hold alot of influence/wealth and i do do alot of nice thing for other less fortunate user. like Giving away unbuyables for one neopoint etc.

I have also been scammed multiple times by people with nothing better to do, for sums of "virtual" points that to most are a unimaginable fotune.

Cool story

#108 MrBenn

MrBenn
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

#109 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

newbie board only plz

#110 JillianMarie

JillianMarie
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

It's amazing how this is still a semi-active thread.

#111 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

Why would you get frozen for having nice BD items?

#112 Taylorrish

Taylorrish
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

Because nowadays, having nice BD items means you're a cheater or something I guess

#113 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Shit's expensive, yo. 

Apparently if you're successful at their game, you must be cheating. >.>

#114 lilgraszhopper

lilgraszhopper
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

So far no one I know really =l

#115 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Warahyuu (leader of The Matrix, guild before the movies came out), v-team, forget the handle, but "russel".

My old handle was fairly well known in the BD chat before I got iced; the term was "3rd gen. Reg". Of course this was over 10 years ago, so probably no one remembers. Not that I mind, I enjoy neo-annonominity.

#116 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

I was good friends with warahyuu (Thanh) and David from v_team back in the day.  There used to be numerous AIM Neopets chatrooms and people would swoon all over them whenever they were inside a chatroom.  

hrobi is a huge bitch, she had an unwarranted passive aggressiveness towards people at random times.  I was friends with someone in her family (not her granddaughter sarahbean) who had nothing but nasty things to say about her.  I'm sure it was just some stupid family rivalry at the time that got settled years ago.

psxfaq (Russell) was super cool and nice, he always responded to neomails and was willing to help others.  Sucks that he decided to quit one day and just give his pet away.

yeochinh, hynfaerie, dreamstation, xxxx, and honteo were pretty cool as well.

A lot of these people were ridiculously rich and strong because at one point, Neopets allowed people to share accounts.

Now all we have are those stupid fucking "guac" topics on the AC boards.

Edited by kadoatie, 28 May 2015 - 10:56 PM.

#117 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:55 PM

There was one person (can't remember the name for the life of me) that I came across in the 7th grade or so. All I remember is that they had a lab ray Neopet that (at the time) was a mutant Bruce named workslaveXXXX. Very vague memory, but I came across the profile while looking at the guilds. This person had a ton of members in their guilds and massive amounts of guild giveaways and auctions, etc.

#118 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

I have been lucky to get to know pretty much everyone that has been mentioned on this thread in my neotime.

Some of them still play but under different accounts and only a few know of there new UNs but its always nice to see them around.

#119 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:14 AM

Hrobi and whoever Majal_Kita's owner was.

( lol didn't notice the SUPER NECRO BUMP of this thread )

Edited by w0nderwall, 29 May 2015 - 12:15 AM.

#120 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:21 AM

Hrobi and whoever Majal_Kita's owner was.

( lol didn't notice the SUPER NECRO BUMP of this thread )

I was feeling nostalgic and haven't been on here in a while so I felt like posting.. :p

I have been lucky to get to know pretty much everyone that has been mentioned on this thread in my neotime.

Some of them still play but under different accounts and only a few know of there new UNs but its always nice to see them around.

Do you know if warahyuu has a new account?  I would love to get in touch with Thanh again.
Pretty sure v_team doesn't play anymore.

Edited by kadoatie, 29 May 2015 - 12:22 AM.

#121 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

I used to actively browse and post in the HC ages ago when it was run more like a Nazi supremacy and was a lot less dead. I can't for the hell of me figure out why I spent so much time there.

I remember a lot of the "famous HCers" like jazz_invincible and cinfulgirl (although they were more site-wide) as well as some of the obnoxious snooty elitists like froach, Sass, anjie, Wenchy, and Raven. I remember a few notorious HC spammers, too...like bunnyslippers and Tara. There were some graphic sites run by certain users that used to be fairly popular and were always asked about...paperlilies was one I believe, I also remember seeing sparkly neopets EVERYWHERE and one user's page who has totally slipped my mind was particularly known for them. CSSHelp was also a hugely popular page at one point in time.

I haven't really been on the boards in ages.

#122 crazybus

crazybus
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:26 AM

I used to be big into the AC a few years ago and not at all since, so the only ones I remember are momandsister and dor1na.

Once I got a message from someone who recognized me as a serial AC poster and I was like, blown away. I usually find it impossible to keep track of which users are popular.

#123 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:30 AM

not sure about warahyuu sorry but iv seen v_team the other month but not since then.

Jazz still comes on but only to chat on the boards.  Sass is still around and pops online to chat once fer few months.

yeah CSSHelp was brill I used to use it all the time :p

Once I got a message from someone who recognized me as a serial AC poster and I was like, blown away. I usually find it impossible to keep track of which users are popular.

I know the feeling I recently went back to playing neo again on my old main and had loads of ppl say ooo I know you where do I know you from blar blar.

Edited by Bones, 29 May 2015 - 08:31 AM.

#124 Savasana

Savasana
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

Oh come on now, Phish and his psychic eggplant are a neopets institution. 

#125 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:17 AM

It's been so long since I was active on the boards. I used to know people. I can't remember anyones names though, but I remember hanging out on the shop boards, and there was always the super generous people who would do giant 1np sales and trades, they were fun. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users