Photo

"well known" neopets peoplez

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#126 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:28 AM

not sure about warahyuu sorry but iv seen v_team the other month but not since then.

Jazz still comes on but only to chat on the boards.  Sass is still around and pops online to chat once fer few months.

yeah CSSHelp was brill I used to use it all the time :p

I know the feeling I recently went back to playing neo again on my old main and had loads of ppl say ooo I know you where do I know you from blar blar.

Is it David from v_team?  There were several people on that account so if it's David, please pm me the username if you're comfortable.  We were homies back then.

#127 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

Hugger22 aka ~MyFoodClubBets   :lol2:

#128 pikapi314

pikapi314
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:18 PM

The only really "famous" people on neopets that I know are the ones that run the "We are Maraqua" stuff around the altador cup, since I've played for Maraqua every year so far I've come to recognize their usernames if I see them. Other than the leaders of altador cup team things I don't really know anyone that could be considered famous. 

#129 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:15 PM

not sure about warahyuu sorry but iv seen v_team the other month but not since then.

Jazz still comes on but only to chat on the boards.  Sass is still around and pops online to chat once fer few months.

yeah CSSHelp was brill I used to use it all the time :p

I know the feeling I recently went back to playing neo again on my old main and had loads of ppl say ooo I know you where do I know you from blar blar.

the v_team that is around now isnt the old v_team...just someone using a v_team username

#130 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:26 AM

I guess there's not much old players that had been consistently checking the page out daily for all these years. 

I was still a kindergarten kid when I was exposed to the site.

So I really do look up to those players

#131 Chuuya

Chuuya
  • 134 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

I don't know any I don't hang out with the bug shots haha

#132 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

I think a lot of "legendary" status was us as kids wanting to be the richest or best neopian. Now we have all gotten older and have different priorities. 

#133 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:24 PM

none of these names ring a bell. guess i was just another noob lol. started playing when I was 10 back in 2002. Before I got frozen in 2011 I remember my pets were still weak af, I was still broke af, but I was part of the first altador championship with haunted woods :)

#134 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:38 PM

none of these names ring a bell. guess i was just another noob lol. started playing when I was 10 back in 2002. Before I got frozen in 2011 I remember my pets were still weak af, I was still broke af, but I was part of the first altador championship with haunted woods :)

hrobi doesn't even sound familiar? or munsterpoo? They had points for days.

#135 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

I don't know any I don't hang out with the bug shots haha

Then why are you posting in this topic?

#136 DarthGreed

DarthGreed
  • 44 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

hrobi doesn't even sound familiar? or munsterpoo? They had points for days.

lololol didn't even know there was a neoboards until i got older. mostly played games...carnival of terror was my fav. also eventually mastered typing b/c of typing terror lol

Edited by DarthGreed, 03 June 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#137 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

Bori_bomber, infamous pedophile that stalks children in the newbie board, compliments himself through his sock puppets and sends battledome challenges to people without trained pets. Also claims to be shy and anti-social but constantly makes threads about himself.

#138 LunarMoon

LunarMoon
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

tbh i always thought raezyr was the coolest because she owns "I Am Cool" the uc plush draik,  "Lily" the uc rg cybunny, and a bunch of other neat pets like V the uc fae draik.

just my opinion. 

Bori_bomber, infamous pedophile that stalks children in the newbie board, compliments himself through his sock puppets and sends battledome challenges to people without trained pets. Also claims to be shy and anti-social but constantly makes threads about himself.

jesus christ i hate that guy o.o i see him a bunch and it's just...why?

Edited by heytherepikachu, 19 June 2015 - 08:56 AM.

#139 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Honestly, doesn't surprise me at all finding people like that in this kind of site.

A few years ago (maybe 2007-2008?) there was "rumours" of a portuguese TNT male staff member getting involved with a female player. Ok, they were both adult, but still...

And in the end, when people found out (god knows how that happened), he was such a dick that send her and her friends' accounts to hell.

Nice move, eh.

#140 LunarMoon

LunarMoon
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:20 AM

Honestly, doesn't surprise me at all finding people like that in this kind of site.

A few years ago (maybe 2007-2008?) there was "rumours" of a portuguese TNT male staff member getting involved with a female player. Ok, they were both adult, but still...

And in the end, when people found out (god knows how that happened), he was such a dick that send her and her friends' accounts to hell.

Nice move, eh.

damn o.o that was mean.

#141 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:34 AM

damn o.o that was mean.

Yup.

If it helps a bit, the guy was fired. :p

#142 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

That guy is creepy as hell. Is he still around?

I've always wondered what some of the "famous" Neopians (particularly the snooty elitist ones) lives are like IRL. I'm willing to bet most of them are withdrawn and socially inept. :p

#143 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

That guy is creepy as hell. Is he still around?

I've always wondered what some of the "famous" Neopians (particularly the snooty elitist ones) lives are like IRL. I'm willing to bet most of them are withdrawn and socially inept. :p

Yeah he is still here. I just saw one of his posts on the boards. 

Still, I fail to see how he's a perv, but then again, I've just now looked him up.

But I seriously doubt this dude buys Gucci or Louis Vuitton, which is what he is claiming. He says he is an expert on "finer clothings". That's easy to say when you're on a website with kids who will believe almost anything you throw at them, LOL.

#144 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:20 PM

Beth is over 300 lb's if anyone is wondering, that always makes me laugh intensely. 

#145 LunarMoon

LunarMoon
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 12:58 PM

Yeah he is still here. I just saw one of his posts on the boards. 

Still, I fail to see how he's a perv, but then again, I've just now looked him up.

But I seriously doubt this dude buys Gucci or Louis Vuitton, which is what he is claiming. He says he is an expert on "finer clothings". That's easy to say when you're on a website with kids who will believe almost anything you throw at them, LOL.

once he made a ENTIRE board about going to a gas station and having an adventure. o.o

#146 treblemaker

treblemaker
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:22 PM

does anyone else remember 0llyness? or her friend ninth? they used to be pretty big.

#147 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:49 PM

I'm going to be honest with you: no one.

I remember days where there used to be neofamous people with fans who would squeal in
their presence. In the Avatar Chat, there used to be CTTM (coolness to the max) and 1337 boards
that harasses the bneofamous people.. These days only spammers, SuAP-overcompensating souls,
extremely poor active chatters that can be misconstrued as "famous". After a month, they're easily forgotten
or don't even have a presence in the NeoBoards. No one really strikes me as BIG neopets players.
But that's my hay penny.

I still play alot and have good discussion with people on there but its rare these days

#148 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

I still play alot and have good discussion with people on there but its rare these days

HOLY SHIT, that quote was made within my first week of being in NeoCodex over four years ago. It's nice to know I was just as pretentious as I am now. 

Going back to the topic: Is there really anyone still popular? The GUAC boards has some chatty people, I guess, but that's really just being neofamous within a small clique which I don't hold to the same caliber as jazz, zidane, or featherally. If you're going to be famous in the boards, it's based on the potentially-get-frozen kind like dupe sellers and offsite UC buyers, but those are very short lived.

#149 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2015 - 11:27 PM

HOLY SHIT, that quote was made within my first week of being in NeoCodex over four years ago. It's nice to know I was just as pretentious as I am now. 

Going back to the topic: Is there really anyone still popular? The GUAC boards has some chatty people, I guess, but that's really just being neofamous within a small clique which I don't hold to the same caliber as jazz, zidane, or featherally. If you're going to be famous in the boards, it's based on the potentially-get-frozen kind like dupe sellers and offsite UC buyers, but those are very short lived.

I don't believe Im that important at all o.O

#150 beautifulmess

beautifulmess
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:23 AM

Did anybody remember xswimx?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users