Quantcast

Photo

Would you rather.../This or That (Neopets Version)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

Would you rather..
Use 200 Neocola Tokens, 3 Normal Golden Nerkmids or 3 Treasure Maps?

Discuss/Answer and leave another one. (This or That format is fine too.)

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Nerkmids :D
They're so much more fun to use.

You have two accounts. One account has 200mil on it. It will be frozen within a week. You have a main with no money but with all your work.
You can transfer the 200mil to your main, but there is a 50% chance of the main also being frozen.

Would you transfer?

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

Marry the treasure maps, fuck the neotokens, and kill the nerkmids

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

I would definitely use 3 treasure maps.

Correct me if I'm wrong. but there is a very slim chance that you can get a draik egg from the treasure maps. Even if
I fail from all three maps, I would definitely enjoy the thrill of possibly getting something big from a ~2m gamble. Go
Big or Go HomePosted Image But that's just me. Of course, this wouldn't apply to me in real life or else I couldn't even afford
internet.

-------------
I wouldn't transfer because I keep my personal legit work and cheating in two different accounts.
------------
Imagine you use AoB to get the highest possible score (~550) on Extreme Potatoe Counter. By using AoB, TNT has a less likely chance
of catching you because the timing is perfect and the score you gotten is legitimate in their records tables. But they ALWAYS review scores past ~250. Would you send the highest possible score or not??

Edited by Keil, 20 April 2011 - 07:36 PM.

#5 CocaKola

CocaKola
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

You have two accounts. One account has 200mil on it. It will be frozen within a week. You have a main with no money but with all your work.
You can transfer the 200mil to your main, but there is a 50% chance of the main also being frozen.

Would you transfer?

Hell yeah, 200mil is a LOT of dough.

#6 TrustFundBaby

TrustFundBaby
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

Would you transfer?

thats no qn for me. Posted Image it's 200 mil.

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

No one understands this game at all

The idea is to propose two horrible horrible horrible ideas. And make the person chose.

For instance.

Would you rather get your draik egg stolen, or your pirate krawk boogied?

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

Black or crippled?

#9 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

No one understands this game at all

The idea is to propose two horrible horrible horrible ideas. And make the person chose.

For instance.

Would you rather get your draik egg stolen, or your pirate krawk boogied?

Oh it's that game. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Definitely pirate krawk boogied.
----
Crippled o.O I feel so racist right now.
---
Mispricing your SOS to 1.1m in auctions instead of 11m for 1 hour or donating EVERYTHING in your inventory to get rid of junk while forgetting that your Kelpbeard's trident was in your inventory.

#10 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Oh it's that game. Sorry, I misunderstood.

Definitely pirate krawk boogied.
----
---
Mispricing your SOS to 1.1m in auctions instead of 11m for 1 hour or donating EVERYTHING in your inventory to get rid of junk while forgetting that your Kelpbeard's trident was in your inventory.

Mispricing. at least I get something back. I would probably spam the boards like crazy to try and get as many bids as possible though

Have your avatar count OR trophies go back to 0??

Edited by ZKK, 20 April 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#11 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Marry the treasure maps, fuck the neotokens, and kill the nerkmids

ahaha, i was thinking about this game the other day. Kill, Fuck, Marry

i'd pick
-nerkmids over maps and tokens.
-not transferring 200mil to main
-Not sending highest possible score on EPC
-Black over Crippled
-Mispricing SoS at 1.1mil instead of 11
-Pirate Krawk boogied
-If it's game trophies only then, trophy reset to 0.

Would you rather have your SuAP stolen by the pant devil or get chain frozen for a month?

#12 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

Came face to face with a black dude who'd broken into my house at 1.30am and robbed me. Ran away from another black dude who was also trying to attack and rob me. I've never been attacked/robbed/harrassed by any other race. I now have an aversion for random black people =\ If I was crippled, it'd be easier for them to rob me. If I was black, maybe they'd think I'm one of them and leave me alone.

Perhaps I'd rather be black :|

#13 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

Would you rather have your SuAP stolen by the pant devil or get chain frozen for a month?

Stolen by pant devil :p It'd make a nice screenie xD

Would you rather only have SuAP/MSPP av or everything else cept those 2

#14 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

Stolen by pant devil :p It'd make a nice screenie xD

Would you rather only have SuAP/MSPP av or everything else cept those 2

would rather have everything but those two =] the count would look better on your profile ahaha

Would you rather buy a 2million neopoint unbuyable and have it stolen by the pant devil before you manage to get around to stocking it or not have seen it bought on your logs?

#15 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

would rather have everything but those two =] the count would look better on your profile ahaha

Would you rather buy a 2million neopoint unbuyable and have it stolen by the pant devil before you manage to get around to stocking it or not have seen it bought on your logs?

never seen it bought--the outcome is the same, without the stress

Would you rather have Waser's image database for doing mystery pic or an Ilusen's Staff?

#16 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hmm, nerkmids.

Rather have inapropro pictures of yourself posted all over Neo, or have a skeith sit on you? o;

#17 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

never seen it bought--the outcome is the same, without the stress

Would you rather have Waser's image database for doing mystery pic or an Ilusen's Staff?

Illusens staff :o

Hmm, nerkmids.

Rather have inapropro pictures of yourself posted all over Neo, or have a skeith sit on you? o;

:S I guess I'd live with pictures, unless the Skeith is anorexic

----

Would YOU rather get (on your own body):

NeoWarts Your pet will have big cauliflower like lumps growing on its body.
Hoochie Coochies Your poor pet will break out in blue and green spots.
Fuzzy Fungus In the most severe cases your Neopets fur can turn purple as it begins to turn into a Fungus Ball.
Chickaroo Your pet will think it is a chicken, pecking the ground for food and crowing at dawn.

Edited by ZKK, 23 April 2011 - 03:18 AM.

#18 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:26 AM

Illusens staff :o

:S I guess I'd live with pictures, unless the Skeith is anorexic

----

Fuzzy Fungus In the most severe cases your Neopets fur can turn purple as it begins to turn into a Fungus Ball.
Chickaroo Your pet will think it is a chicken, pecking the ground for food and crowing at dawn.

Yeah, the skeith would probably kill you. Or at least flatten you out really badly. :|
Chickaroo would be the best out of all of them. Better than physically changing/growing things D:

#19 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:29 AM

Fuzzy Fungus, I'd enjoy that the most :p .

Would you rather be scammed out of all your nps, or never have joined Codex at all and been an extremely poor legit n00b?

#20 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:32 AM

Would you rather be scammed out of all your nps, or never have joined Codex at all and been an extremely poor legit n00b?

Be scammed.
Codex is the best neo-decision I've ever made. o;

#21 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:39 AM

Chickaroo. In you truly met my friends and I, if one of us got the Chickaroo, no one of us
wouldn't think there's something wrong with them. Spontaneous behavior of random
creatures do occur often in our group Posted Image

Would you rather:
Have your Krawk petpet eat your Draik Egg in your inventory, or a hungry grarl eat your Krawk petpet in a random event?

#22 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:46 AM

Rather have my Krawk eaten.

Would you rather have a really cool pet of your choice that is untrainable (and I mean like nothiing can be trained at all, not even level), or a really stupid pet that is semi-BD that can't be changed species/color?

#23 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

Chickaroo. In you truly met my friends and I, if one of us got the Chickaroo, no one of us
wouldn't think there's something wrong with them. Spontaneous behavior of random
creatures do occur often in our group Posted Image

Would you rather:
Have your Krawk petpet eat your Draik Egg in your inventory, or a hungry grarl eat your Krawk petpet in a random event?

I lol'd at your answer. xD
Hm, have my draik egg eaten by my krawk petpet, I would find it hilarious. xD

#24 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

Nerkmids, I feel like you'd have the best chance at getting something

#25 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

Get scammed. I wouldn't feel bad because I technically did not earn that. Being a legit n00b is boring. Pride < Practicality (to an extent).

Would you rather:
Complete BOTH NQI and NQII within two weeks or legitimately restock for a month?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users