Quantcast

Photo

If you ruled the world, what would you do?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#51 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:35 PM

Only two things to do: ban religion and kill the idiots

#52 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

I would build the worlds biggest pokemon theme park in Yemen!!! (Like Jurassic park-size)
Those bitches will be so confused. Posted Image

Also... lead underwater expeditions with the leftover funds.
Cause darlin' it's better down where it's wettaaaa ... and such.

#53 Blueberry

Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:08 PM

I would use some of the 36 billion that America spends a day for world hunger.

Only two things to do: ban religion and kill the idiots

that too

#54 Currant

Currant
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

If I were the king of the world,
Tell you what I'd do:
I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the wars
And make sweet love to you

#55 nugget111

nugget111
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

If i ruled the world ill implement the Islamic sharia law yeyeye !

#56 Musician

Musician
  • 669 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

I'd make the world greener. Much greener.
I'd plant plants everywhere and monitor pollution levels so that we don't end up destroying the world that we are living in. x)

Teeeheee...
I'll be a nice dictator.

Is that even possible?

#57 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Start WWIII. Find out once and for all which country is the strongest

#58 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:35 AM

Buy new clothes.

#59 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

Buy new clothes.

haha your putting your power to good use XD

#60 M4ry

M4ry
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:34 AM

I would deprive everyone from water and food and see if you would turn into cannibals :o

jk, I would probably live in a private island and take my family and closest friends and make sure no one would find us

#61 LemonSundae

LemonSundae
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

End Poverty.
Redistributed the wealth.
Increase R&D in energy sector
Educate people about Carl Sagan's Cosmos
Redefine the current world view of the order of importance. E.g. Space funding > cosmetic research

#62 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

Ruling the world is impossible. It will never happen. Current society -> into an all powerful monarchy?
If I could rule the world, I would push research into space. I would then proceed to obtain a lifetime supply of everything I needed. I would bring doctors and other workers that would live with me for the rest of my life while I watch Earth go to chaos.

"Power will intoxicate the best hearts, as wine the strongest heads. No man is wise enough, nor good enough to be trusted with unlimited power."-Charles Caleb Colton

#63 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:27 AM

Basically all the political/economic things that have been said, mostly Melchoire said. I like the idea of regions with laws specific to their culture and area, and such. (Speaking of area, I'd probably higher gun control in urban areas, and lower it in rural. O_o)

First off, I'd have a certain somebody somebody. *ahem* marry me. Because I'd have power like that. And make photoshop like 92384234 dollars cheaper. :c (It's a very great program, if only adobe lowered their prices, less people would pirate such a great thing, and their sales would thus go up)

First thing I'd do that's serious, before anything, would do something about our damn pollution problems. That's my main concern at first. Because we have to be living. Actually living. Preferably in a healthy environment for me to tackle any other issues. (Although, many of these would be tackled at the same time, it'd be a priority)

Make unbiased TV channels specifically for classic cartoons - none of this Good Luck Charlie and Victorious shit. Specifically ban Wizards of Waverly Place. (Because it's just a Harry Potter knockoff, and I can't have that)

Get rid of these stupid Justin Beiber/Lady Gaga pop acts, and bring in some k-pop artists. That have meaning. To their music. (Go look up 'Wedding dress' if you don't believe and 'Haru Haru' as well. They're both very... good) As well as Twilight. That's shit telling our girls that if the guy leaves you, that you should just jump off a cliff, and he'll come running straight back!

Why? Because we need to get our children off these stupid forms of entertainment we're feeding them. It's making our children stupid, and over-sexualized brats.

Also, make it illegal for children to have /real/ cellphones until they're 13. And in 7th grade. If the parents have enough financial resources. Meaning, seriously, don't pay for it just to please them. Well not illegalize it, but really, do something to prevent it/tell the parents it's a bad idea. Because, ug, our society. With pre-schoolers having cellphone is bullshit. I'd have to do something about that.

Being racist in any way would be an offense, similar to that how you can get jailed/arrested in some parts of Germany for saying Nazi.

Do something about the food we're eating. Ug. alsdkjsdklf. It's just terrible. :c

Really, stop diagnosing half of our damned kids with ADD and the like. Feeding them drugs isn't going to help.

Fix the education system would be another desired action.

Idk. There's a lot of others but that's off the top of my head. Probably lame ideas, but whatever.

2. Make it illegal to use shock imagery to protest on the sidewalk of a place with heavy traffic. I don't want to see dead or aborted fetuses on the way to my destination, thanks.

uh. I had no idea this was legal, but whaat? I'd be very traumatized if I saw these. For life. I'm very queasy when it comes to these sorts of things.

#64 Altzer

Altzer
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

I'd achieve world peace and make everyone equal!
Oh wait, this is the internet, I get to be honest

1. I'd be an enlightened despot. That means I do whatever the hell I want and you shut up because it's good for you.
2. Everything is legal unless it is detrimental to an unwilling third party.

3. The world would be declared wholly secular. Another exception to #2 would be cults: they are free to do their freak religious cult activities in a forced labour camp, because I don't like them.
4. Some parts of the world I would probably nuke because they need to be repopulated by people who are not dicks.

Edited by Altzer, 15 July 2011 - 08:50 AM.

#65 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:21 AM

Whatever that would be in my brain in that moment :p

#66 moopie

moopie
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:35 AM

Fix animal cruelty laws.

#67 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

Assemble my harem, before all else.

#68 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:03 AM

I'd hit on Emma Watson. Bitches love world rulers.

#69 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:44 AM

I'd hit on Emma Watson. Bitches love world rulers.

I aimed for Brown and now what? She quits.
;_;

I would let the world run as is. But if anything came up that displeased me, she (sarah palin)'d be eliminated

#70 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:27 AM

Put everyone in Antarctica and have everyone petition me for a place somewhere else.
And the first question would be... are you part of TNT...

#71 necospes

necospes
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

I aimed for Brown and now what? She quits.
;_;

I would let the world run as is. But if anything came up that displeased me, she (sarah palin)'d be eliminated

Don't worry bro, she's just studying at Oxford for a year, then returning to Brown.

#72 YaniiMarie

YaniiMarie
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hmmm...if I ruled the world :unsure: I'd make weed legal lmao. sike nah I'd probably ban pregnancies until all orphans have homes. Is that weird? I feel like that needs to be done.

#73 jargon

jargon
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

It's got to a be a dystopian dictatorship. In order to keep people from revolting, I must make them suffer without a single break. You see, people don't create revolution unless they see the greener grass on the other side and demand that they get high-grade fertilizer and lawnmowers too. Everyone will be equally miserable, except me, who will have absolute rule like a God.

Then I can use humans in horrendous scientific experiments until I discover the secret to immortality. THEN I'll grant world peace (through tight regulation and misinformation, very 1984), where I will handpick worthy individuals to partake in immorality with me while the rest of humanity dies off without being allowed to procreate (all men must get a vasectomy after reaching puberty).

Afterwards... pure anarchy Posted Image

Or was it anarchy first and then a dystopian dictatorship?

#74 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

you guys complicate shit too much. rule the world, get chicks, get lots of neopoints, fap. :p

#75 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

I'd make the world greener. Much greener.
I'd plant plants everywhere and monitor pollution levels so that we don't end up destroying the world that we are living in. x)

Teeeheee...
I'll be a nice dictator.

Is that even possible?

I hear there's a guy somewhere in Cuba, called Fidel Castro, he'd be the best example of a benevolent dictator. I hear he used to be the ruler or something.

Abolish lying or maybe one of those typical solutions: world peace, world hunger, etc

1. People will always be hungry, there will reach a point where we can't feed everyone.
2. Abolish lying? That's funny, you should write comedy. Abolishing lying is very feasible :)

Ruling the world doesn't mean control over human nature...or hunger

Edited by Volition, 31 July 2011 - 07:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users