Quantcast

Photo

If you ruled the world, what would you do?

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 Vendel

Vendel
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hmm... I think I'll make a list of things off the top of my head. Also I'm under the assumption that this is absolute monarchy.

1. Set up an inner council, with its members put in charge of key parts of society. ex. education, military

2. strictly control the educational systems in order to brainwash the next generation into being mindlessly devoted to me and my lineage.

3. establish a secret police state, think 1984 style

Of course being able to create a harem would be nice as well...

#77 inima

inima
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:29 AM

I'II Buy neopets :whistling:

#78 Kenderson

Kenderson
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

If I ruled the world I would probably spend all the money on things for myself like travelling and yummy food.

#79 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:09 PM

I'II Buy neopets :whistling:

Wow nice thinking hahahah

#80 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:34 AM

My first item on the ruler agenda would be to vote retarded threads out of the debate section. The idea was imaginative, ya dig? The douchebags here ruined it though with the one liner replies. Hypocrite; 50/50. I don't fuck around in the debate section.

#81 baby0firefly

baby0firefly
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Well lets see... Rally thy minions...Find cake...and OH YEA, WORLD PEACE...maybe..I dunno but def World domination!

#82 Marx

Marx
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

1. Legalize marijuana / LSD / Psilocybin Mushrooms (those other drugs suck cause they're addictive :p)

2. Redirect funds from the military to education and research on new transportation methods.

3. Get rid of all privacy invasion bills that have been set up (The patriot act and the digital millenium copyright act)

4. Instill freedom of religion for the entire world, and anyone being persecuted for their beliefs ANYWHERE can take their harassers to court for it.

#83 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

World Peace is a farce.

I'd kill everyone not worthy of living, to me, on this planet. Decrease in Human Stupidity = Greater Good for those meant to survive.

I'd also buyout J.K Rowling and get X-Files back on the air. I'd make all of my actor crushes become my sex slaves.

I'd make Hogwarts real.

Not going to lie, the world would probably become a totalitarian state under my rule. But on the upside, if you were able to get on my good side, you'd be living a cushy life. So the majority of all the Neocodex members would be living awesome lives.

Edited by Narcissa, 04 September 2011 - 09:03 PM.

#84 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

1. When I hungry, someone make me sandwich
2. When I sleepy, someone tuck me into bed
3. When I bored, everyone has to play starcraft 2 on a new world-wide server with me, and compete in a world-wide tournament (bo7 of course). Those who win get to serve in my army and play neopets with me and help me make moneys.
4. Ban underwear. My underwear itchy.

#85 MistressMezvers

MistressMezvers
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Oh if I ruled the world.... so many times have I thought about this.

1. Gov't benefits would get a COMPLETE revamp.
-Extensive, repetitive drug testing. If you test positive and can't prove it's something legal and you aren't overdosing on it to get the giggles, you're out.
- Banning conceiving a child a child while on benefits. (Those already preggo who need to get on benefits would be ok). None of this sitting around making babies so you can get more money.
- Stricter requirements.
2. Bring industry to the countries who need it.
3. Healthcare revamp
-Put a cap on the prices docs/hosps can charge, while taking into account what goes in to what process. I swear they only charge so frikin much because they can. People need it, so they have
to pay it
4. You either have common sense, learn common sense, or you get put to where idiots can work. Hard labor.
5. I would bring back the labor in prisons. Nothing makes a lesson learned like hard labor. Breaking rocks, fixing roads, construction, mining, etc. The severity of the labor would depend on the crime. Extremely severe criminals would be exiled to a deserted island that can fit the basic needs (food/shelter) would be given basic supplies and told "Good Luck!".
6. Sex offenders would be sterilized and eunuch-fied.
7. Common courtesy and decency would be pretty much law. I find most people bitch about other people being rude, that is the number one complaint. Rude people being rude for no reason.
8. School systems. Oh my gawd the schools. Standardized testing is a joke. That's out right there. More teachers, more classrooms, better buildings ( my local elementary school is one booger away from getting condemned.) In a perfect world, students would take aptitude tests to see what they know, and how they learn, and be grouped together accordingly. That way, each student gets the education they NEED to succeed. Not some prefabricated, rote memorization crap.
- On that note as well, I do like the idea of year round schooling. There is still the same amount of vacation time, it's just spread out more so kids don't unlearn everything that was taught the year before.
9. There would be a law saying you had to have a certain IQ to reproduce. I don't care who this offends. Stupid parents spread the stupid to their kids. It's an endless cycle...
10. Freedom of religion would be a must for me. However, harassing someone because of your religion is a big no-no.

And other stuff that would make this post waay too long. I would not be a loved ruler. A loved ruler lets people do anything they want. I won't restrict EVERYTHING, just the stupid stuff. xD

Edit: Oh yea, Guns. Guns would be legal (I'm a hunter and amateur competitive shooter. My best friend's grandfather is a gunsmith and makes custom, untraceable bullets!) But there would be extensive mental health testing, intended use forms, and blah blah blah to own one. None of these junkies owning firearms. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but guns do make it easier to kill people.

Edited by MistressMezvers, 10 September 2011 - 09:48 AM.

#86 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

I would most likely impose my will on others. Amass as much power as possible, etc.

#87 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

Well... if you wanted a better answer...

If i ruled the world i would ensure that i could only get more power and those under me would only have less power... oh wait! I'm not republican! - Or some bullshit like that.

Bawahahahahaahaha. Now that is totally funny. :thumbsup:

Oh if I ruled the world.... so many times have I thought about this.

1. Gov't benefits would get a COMPLETE revamp.
-Extensive, repetitive drug testing. If you test positive and can't prove it's something legal and you aren't overdosing on it to get the giggles, you're out.
- Banning conceiving a child a child while on benefits. (Those already preggo who need to get on benefits would be ok). None of this sitting around making babies so you can get more money.
- Stricter requirements.
2. Bring industry to the countries who need it.
3. Healthcare revamp
-Put a cap on the prices docs/hosps can charge, while taking into account what goes in to what process. I swear they only charge so frikin much because they can. People need it, so they have
to pay it
4. You either have common sense, learn common sense, or you get put to where idiots can work. Hard labor.
5. I would bring back the labor in prisons. Nothing makes a lesson learned like hard labor. Breaking rocks, fixing roads, construction, mining, etc. The severity of the labor would depend on the crime. Extremely severe criminals would be exiled to a deserted island that can fit the basic needs (food/shelter) would be given basic supplies and told "Good Luck!".
6. Sex offenders would be sterilized and eunuch-fied.
7. Common courtesy and decency would be pretty much law. I find most people bitch about other people being rude, that is the number one complaint. Rude people being rude for no reason.
8. School systems. Oh my gawd the schools. Standardized testing is a joke. That's out right there. More teachers, more classrooms, better buildings ( my local elementary school is one booger away from getting condemned.) In a perfect world, students would take aptitude tests to see what they know, and how they learn, and be grouped together accordingly. That way, each student gets the education they NEED to succeed. Not some prefabricated, rote memorization crap.
- On that note as well, I do like the idea of year round schooling. There is still the same amount of vacation time, it's just spread out more so kids don't unlearn everything that was taught the year before.
9. There would be a law saying you had to have a certain IQ to reproduce. I don't care who this offends. Stupid parents spread the stupid to their kids. It's an endless cycle...
10. Freedom of religion would be a must for me. However, harassing someone because of your religion is a big no-no.

And other stuff that would make this post waay too long. I would not be a loved ruler. A loved ruler lets people do anything they want. I won't restrict EVERYTHING, just the stupid stuff. xD

Edit: Oh yea, Guns. Guns would be legal (I'm a hunter and amateur competitive shooter. My best friend's grandfather is a gunsmith and makes custom, untraceable bullets!) But there would be extensive mental health testing, intended use forms, and blah blah blah to own one. None of these junkies owning firearms. Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but guns do make it easier to kill people.

#88 openu2

openu2
  • 248 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:42 PM

I will make the world live in peace,

#89 Thepeopleschampion

Thepeopleschampion
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:26 AM

Simple...make travelling and food FREE i mean imagine going to a supermarket grab a bag of Hot cheetos and just leave lol AWESOME.

#90 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:58 AM

- All areas of government research would be redirected at making me live forever.
- Google would be named Sida's Google.
- When I find something in a programming language that annoys me, it would be changed for everyone.
- iPhone would be renamed iSuck.

And maybe some world peace or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users