Quantcast

Photo

i just had sex.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:11 PM

Lol, speaking of penis size, me and my friends got drunk one night, and one of them went running naked through the woods. When we sobered up in the morning and had to go find him, he dropped from a tree, and ran away, but one of the guys got a pic of him in an almost perfect running man pose. We then photoshopped a bit, so it was just him with no background, and pixel-blurred his straight leg and made a duplicate, so it kinda looked like he had a 3 foot dick. It was hysterical, and we put it on t-shirts and started giving them out. The school kinda got pissed though, so now our running man shirts are no more.

And to end the story of my crazed naked friend, yes he was on drugs at the time, he was the only one dumb enough to do so. We eventually trapped him and used a net to take him down. Kinda funny, cause we spent like four hours, used three different blueprint methods, and it basically summed up to a US army scale mission. we started out with ten people plus him, ended up calling the entire football team, and scattered others. I believe the way we trapped him was by luring him in by dressing 3 cross country runners up as steak, a potato, and corn on the cob, and having them run into the trap. Yes, my friend was quite in fact fucked up pretty bad.

#52 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

Polkadots didn't respond to my creepy e-sexual harassment,
:(

oh i'm sorry i must have missed it
:/

#53 TheDealer

TheDealer
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

Good to know man :p

#54 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

>.>
<.<

i totally have a pack of these in my nightstand
and pop them on my fuck-buddies when they make me orgasm

I'm awarding you the "Freak of the Forum" award for the various sexual things I have come to learn about you.

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:33 AM

I'm awarding you the "Freak of the Forum" award for the various sexual things I have come to learn about you.

Oh good, she can put it next to the "Cheeky In Tinychat" award she got last month.

#56 TheAnonymous

TheAnonymous
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

I cant find the clip or quote :(

Pretty sure this is the walmart episode. hope that helps.

#57 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

Oh good, she can put it next to the "Cheeky In Tinychat" award she got last month.

:thumbsup:

#58 thoragon

thoragon
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

same, sex all day.

#59 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

Nice... although I don't think you're allowed to post... without PROOF! Posted Image

#60 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:46 AM

oh...lol

#61 Bazzel

Bazzel
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

LOL love this song.. My friend was 24 years old till one of my female friends just got annoyed with the constant jokes and gave him pity sex (she put a pillow over his head too) lol so we blarred this song after words.. Now we do the Jokes of getting Pity sex lol

#62 kooshi

kooshi
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

I JUST HAD SEX AND IT FELT SOOOO RIGHT OH AYAA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users