Quantcast

Photo

A public poll!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Horrible Trolling (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Maharayana( Justin Beiber) Be banned?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

lol, last I checked, the majority of votes were for no & that there were only 2 votes for yes.
Someone's been busy

#27 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

Changing my vote to Yes.

#28 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

Changing vote from null to yes after

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1449908

#29 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

At least 13 people have some form of courteous relations with how i am.

#30 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

At least 13 people have some form of courteous relations with how i am.

Just because they voted no doesn't they actually like you.

I voted no, but because just outright banning you for stupidity instead of for something more serious is a bit childish, instead you should just get your keyboard taken away for a while.

#31 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

Just because they voted no doesn't they actually like you.

I voted no, but because just outright banning you for stupidity instead of for something more serious is a bit childish, instead you should just get your keyboard taken away for a while.

"you should just get your keyboard taken away for a while" ---- Wont change much.

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:40 PM

"you should just get your keyboard taken away for a while" ---- Wont change much.

What normal people would make out of that statement was for the staff to just shut you up for a while.

#33 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

What normal people would make out of that statement was for the staff to just shut you up for a while.

Won't change much Posted Image

#34 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:47 PM

I don't think he should be banned, but at times be silenced.
Just hate how perfectly good threads get trolled on by himself and eventually revolve around him; For example, Scot's most recent thread.
I respect him as a graphics designer, but I don't respect him for his personal characteristics.
Hence my vote; sways towards the Yes end.

#35 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

i think limiting the number of post he can post per day to 1 is worse then death for him.

#36 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

i think limiting the number of post he can post per day to 1 is worse then death for him.

Meh, i really wouldn't have a problem with it :) It wont change anything :)

#37 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Of course you dont care NOW, you dumb shit. Youve got your 500 posts...... Why would you care any more whether we have to put up with your spam or not. GTFO already. I voted no due to the fact you havent done anything 'ban-worthy' fuck it i changed my vote...... I'm getting fucking fed up personally with having to read all your bullshit comments throughout threads these days..... If you havent got anything worth while to contribute to the forum, DONT.

Edited by Strategist, 08 May 2011 - 12:22 AM.

#38 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:44 AM

Wow. *grabs a popcorn.

I was pretty neutral at the start. I didn't know what all the fuss was about, but after reading the link Toxic-Snipe gave, along with his other posts here, I voted yes.:cop:

#39 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:54 AM

Of course you dont care NOW, you dumb shit. Youve got your 500 posts...... Why would you care any more whether we have to put up with your spam or not. GTFO already. I voted no due to the fact you havent done anything 'ban-worthy' fuck it i changed my vote...... I'm getting fucking fed up personally with having to read all your bullshit comments throughout threads these days..... If you havent got anything worth while to contribute to the forum, DONT.

He is literally the first person I've ever "ignored" in my 6 years at neocodex, after that post he made

#40 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

Amen, White Brother

#41 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:02 AM

He is literally the first person I've ever "ignored" in my 6 years at neocodex, after that post he made

I feel like i'm special now, and i don't use abrosia so why would i care to have 500 posts?

#42 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:10 AM

You know, the one good thing about Maha is how he brings people together and make them work for a better future. You have my "yes" and I hope you'll get banned!

#43 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:11 AM

You know, the one good thing about Maha is how he brings people together and make them work for a better future. You have my "yes" and I hope you'll get banned!

lol, You do realize that i barely have to do anything to annoy people, and to be honest banning me wont keep me away :)

#44 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

Lol @ the response.
Honestly, I think banning him is really harsh. People have done worse shit, and the worse he can do is annoy the shit out of you.
He hasn't scammed, nor taken anything away from you. I have been scammed before, and honestly, if feels much more shittier than this. There are way more people who deserved to be banned.
But honestly Maha, try to be less aggravating. Your seriously pissing some people off xD I don't really care, since I'm annoying and like to aggravate people irl.

#45 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:52 AM

and to be honest banning me wont keep me away :)

I know moderators at some sites that would take that as a challenge.

#46 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:03 AM

Yeah.
I think everyone thought like me(or had a similar opinion) I think at the beginning(Silence not ban him), then Maha pretty much screwed himself over.
Honestly, sure he's being an annoying little shit.
But thats it.

I know moderators at some sites that would take that as a challenge.

Edited by without123, 08 May 2011 - 03:03 AM.

#47 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:00 AM

and he's gone...

EDIT: spoke too soon... guess it was only a warning...

Edited by iomega, 08 May 2011 - 04:03 AM.

#48 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

Closed.

I don't see how you guys think this kind of topic is appropriate in any way. If Maha is acting this way, it's only because you guys are giving him too much attention. Besides, it's not your call and he will be banned only if he's violating forum rules.

#49 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

Thanks SL. I think the board is being an ass hole to maha (to his initial spam sure) but now they continue the ass holishness. Maha won't be banned for this crap. If people are ganging up on someone, the more that kid is going to resist. Let's all stop being ass holes. Meaning maha let's not spam and everyone give him a chance.

My fault for letting this topic go on. Thanks SL for fixing that up. I was seeing some mature people voting No with a mature reason. After that it just assed up.

#50 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Well. Ever since this poll started, people started saying no. Then he started trolling in the boner thread, and being a dick in this thread. Its pretty easy to change your mind when he is acting like he is god.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users