• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#1 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:47 AM

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she woudlent see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

I wear loose pants, they seem to work well enough for me.

#3 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:55 AM

I reveal my boner, take my trousers off, parade through the room and plow dat ass.

Oh you mean used to, uhm.. nope, I used to let her play with it :p pre-non-virginity. :p

Maybe these threads are receiving tmi.

#4 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:05 AM

you should pretend like you have no idea every time

or you could make it completely obvious and smack her in the face with it.
Spoiler

Edited by oreo12, 07 May 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#5 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:16 AM

"Let's just stay here and talk a bit" will effectively kill the boner and buy time. :3

Edited by ZKK, 07 May 2011 - 01:22 AM.

#6 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

It has only now come to my realization that i have realized my own realization from long ago that i realize now how much sexual content and shit like this gets realized by me everyday on neocodex.

#7 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

It has only now come to my realization that i have realized my own realization from long ago that i realize now how much sexual content and shit like this gets realized by me everyday on neocodex.

Why the fuck are you still here?

#8 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

"Let's just stay here and talk a bit" will effectively kill the boner and buy time. :3

or you could think about the girl being pregnant : D

#9 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:53 AM

Why the fuck are you still here?

Why the fuck am i still, not, not here?

#10 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

Why the fuck am i still, not, not here?

My brain hurts. Stop it.

#11 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:56 AM

My brain hurts. Stop it.

Ok, i apologize for hurting you're brain with my, stupidly, not, not stupid, stupidity...

Also, whenever i had a boner with anyone around, either i was trying to show it off... or... I ran and hid' like a bawss...

Edited by Maha, 07 May 2011 - 02:42 AM.

#12 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

Ok, i apologize for hurting your brain with my, stupidly, not, not stupid, stupidity...

Also, whenever i had a boner with anyone around, either i was trying to show it off... or... I ran and hid' like a bawss...

now your hurting my brain. continue, and ill punch you in the head.

#13 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:44 AM

now your hurting my brain. continue, and ill punch you in the head.

Correction!

::Now you're hurting my brain. Continue and i'll punch you in the head.::

Note the correct use of Capitals with the words; Now and Continue. Also note the removal of the comma at the word; Continue. Also note the correct spelling of the word "Your" (Correct spelling as seen above - "your're").

:Edit: So... Will you still 'punch' me,? 'in' my head?

Edited by Maha, 07 May 2011 - 02:46 AM.

#14 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

Correction!

Note the correct use of Capitals with the words; Now and Continue. Also note the removal of the comma at the word; Continue. Also note the correct spelling of the word "Your" (Correct spelling as seen above - "your're").

Can I feed you to my dog? : D

#15 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:51 AM

Correction!

:Edit: So... Will you still 'punch' me,? 'in' my head?

im actually gonna throw bricks at your mums house :)
p.s; i really think you underestimate the intensity of the fuck that i do not give.

#16 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

Can I feed you to my dog? : D

I do believe that it has already been done, and those poor husky wolves ran away with their tails in-between their legs whimpering like my mum when my dad hit her... ... So i will save you the time and say no to that question...

im actually gonna throw bricks at your mums house :)
p.s; i really think you underestimate the intensity of the fuck that i do not give.

You can throw Bricks at her house any day. Her house is also my step fathers dwelling so make sure you get a brick through the window to land anywhere on his body...

Oh and i don't estimate anything, i simply assume, and i don't often assume people give no fucks for not giving a fuck thats not being given...

#17 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:00 AM

I do believe that it has already been done, and those poor husky wolves ran away with their tails in-between their legs whimpering like my mum when my dad hit her... ... So i will save you the time and say no to that question...

You can throw Bricks at her house any day. Her house is also my step fathers dwelling so make sure you get a brick through the window to land anywhere on his body...

Oh and i don't estimate anything, i simply assume, and i don't often assume people give no fucks for not giving a fuck thats not being given...

blow me.

#18 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:03 AM

blow me.

Use your capitals! Also where is the magic word?

Oh and... ... I think your referring to the sexual act... ... So i am going to assume your Male... ... Which means... ... I refuse too... ... Because i am not homosexual... ... Hereto all the way for me thanks.

#19 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:03 AM

Stop it MAHA! STOP! :crybaby: My grey cells would commit suicide if you continue. :angry:

#20 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

Stop it MAHA! STOP! :crybaby: My grey cells would commit suicide if you continue. :angry:

You know saying stop it maha stop, actually sounds funny. Also... I would hate it for you to commit that on yourself... So go find Sweeney...

#21 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

Use your capitals! Also where is the magic word?

Oh and... ... I think your referring to the sexual act... ... So i am going to assume your Male... ... Which means... ... I refuse too... ... Because i am not homosexual... ... Hereto all the way for me thanks.

ive met pretzels straighter than you. i still maintain; blow me.

#22 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

Many moons ago in my early teen years I discovered that [most] girls that age are disgusted by a hard on. I realized that if I had a pillow with me I could conceal it without having to prance around like a monkey or look like a cat. The good ole 'I farted' usually worked also.

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

You know saying stop it maha stop, actually sounds funny. Also... I would hate it for you to commit that on yourself... So go find Sweeney...

Maha, stop being such a boner.

#24 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

if they're shy make them feel good for giving you a boner then ask them if they wanna poke it
if they're not ask them if they wanna fuck

#25 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:08 AM

ive met pretzels straighter than you. i still maintain; blow me.

OMFG! Pretzels ftw!

They are totally nummy! Ill blow you only if you wear one on your stick! (I will be using a latex covering!)

Maha, stop being such a boner.

But, but, but... Do i have to? Being a boner is so much more fun than having one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users