• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#26 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

1.You can send score without changing the AoB back to normal
2. I've used the speed hack for Nova Defender before and got the gold trophy (score reviewed though),
not sure if TNT monitors Frames per Second though, so use it at your own risk

Hey thanks for the reply! :lookaround:
That's great, I've used the speed hack to gain around 18 trophies, with many of the scores getting reviewed.
I think you misunderstood, I was asking if it would be ok to use an AoB cheat enabled with speed hack too, at the same time.

#27 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

Hey thanks for the reply! :lookaround:
That's great, I've used the speed hack to gain around 18 trophies, with many of the scores getting reviewed.
I think you misunderstood, I was asking if it would be ok to use an AoB cheat enabled with speed hack too, at the same time.

It's fine so long as the scores and times are reasonable.
I've used invincibility and speed hack on Nova Defender without a problem and got the trophy for it as well.

#28 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

I seriously can't figure out the proper way to use this. The tutorial doesn't explain in enough detail how to determine which value is correct.

#29 Cinder

Cinder
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

To all the people saying CE is a virus is wrong, there is a thing called a false positive. Please don't assume that CE is a virus without doing some research, and amazing guide by the way I love it.

#30 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:24 AM

I seriously can't figure out the proper way to use this. The tutorial doesn't explain in enough detail how to determine which value is correct.

All the values you need are provided and come in pairs. Scan the game using the first row and replace everything that shows up with the second.

#31 RayX00

RayX00
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

crap....just sent a score of 7500 on kass basher...need to move my items now...or get chain iced:angry:

#32 Lasciel

Lasciel
  • 140 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

The Tools:
Cheat Engine
Common Sense
The AoB codes which I will supply

Am I missing something here? *blinks* Where exactly do you supply the AoB codes please direct me there.

Oh I think I found the thread for it. So nevermind my previous post. But quite a lot of the games still don't have codes.

#33 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Am I missing something here? *blinks* Where exactly do you supply the AoB codes please direct me there.

Oh I think I found the thread for it. So nevermind my previous post. But quite a lot of the games still don't have codes.

Flash AoB Master List
Along with other topics created here

&I believe that you can request games here

#34 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

If there's any game in particular that you want, just put it in the request thread. I'll try to find something if it isn't too much trouble when I have time

#35 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

More on the purported virus:

Spoiler

From what I can tell the dll has nothing whatsoever to do with the program. It seems to be basic adware. You can safely remove it and still use the CE just fine.

Edited by Crispin, 06 February 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#36 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:28 AM

This is very helpful, I am using the turtorial right now to learn a bit. One thing that is confusing me is the tuturial wants me to change the health once I find my game code. *step three* I cant find where to change the health.

I hope this makes sense.

#37 Dangocat

Dangocat
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

This is very helpful, I am using the turtorial right now to learn a bit. One thing that is confusing me is the tuturial wants me to change the health once I find my game code. *step three* I cant find where to change the health.

I hope this makes sense.

I skipped the built-in tutorial by accident but I don't think that's what you want to be looking at anyways. The tutorial in the first post of this thread is easy to follow and is what you need to do.

#38 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

I skipped the built-in tutorial by accident but I don't think that's what you want to be looking at anyways. The tutorial in the first post of this thread is easy to follow and is what you need to do.

Thanks for the reply! Working out much better. Rep for help.

Great guide yet I still cant figure out where I find the code to move on to first scan. Say today's hassee bounce - a code has been posted but is that what I put in the box to hit first scan?

This question at the risk of being flamed.

#39 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

Thanks for the reply! Working out much better. Rep for help.

Great guide yet I still cant figure out where I find the code to move on to first scan. Say today's hassee bounce - a code has been posted but is that what I put in the box to hit first scan?

This question at the risk of being flamed.

There will be 2 codes you will use. If you check the AoB topics, you will see codes are posted in a format like:

(Cheat Description)
Code1
Code2

Code1 is the code you will use for first scan, Code2 is the one you will replace with the first one at the bottom part of the Cheat Engine

Edited by Junjun, 15 March 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#40 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

Seriously...

i was able to figure it out LOL... you should be ashamed Yung.

But i was just wondering... What would be a good way to use this... Like i never EVER play neopet games on my account... should i start off sending "OK" scores and gradually build up to bronze trophy and then to silver and finally gold over a period of a week or so... Or should i just say fuck it and go for the gold the first time?

-edit

one more thing... what in the hell is the (rate topic) thing on the top right by the topic title bar? i cannot click on the stars but it is the first time i have ever seen that.

Edited by Leaf, 15 March 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#41 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Seriously...

i was able to figure it out LOL... you should be ashamed Yung.

But i was just wondering... What would be a good way to use this... Like i never EVER play neopet games on my account... should i start off sending "OK" scores and gradually build up to bronze trophy and then to silver and finally gold over a period of a week or so... Or should i just say fuck it and go for the gold the first time?

-edit

one more thing... what in the hell is the (rate topic) thing on the top right by the topic title bar? i cannot click on the stars but it is the first time i have ever seen that.

The way you're doing it is fine although i would gradually work your way up to trophies over the course of a month just to be a lot more on the safe side, but if you don't give a shit about that, go all out and go for gold :p

#42 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Hey everyone. I can't believe it took me so long to find this page :p. I'm really, really new to this type of stuff and I tried following the step-by-step instructions for getting CE to work in Chrome. In step 3, when I enter the code and press First Scan, nothing comes up on the side. The cheat that I am using is two lines, so do I enter one line and then press First Scan, and then do the next line? It doesn't seem to let me paste both at once. Thanks for any help :D.

#43 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

When i try and dl it says runtime error could not proc.

#44 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

The end of your introduction is blatantly wrong. It isn't harder to track AoB instead of score sending. You download the game from the server on to your client machine. Neopets has no further interaction with you until you go back to the server, so provided you do it properly they can't tell by what means you got the score.

#45 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

The end of your introduction is blatantly wrong. It isn't harder to track AoB instead of score sending. You download the game from the server on to your client machine. Neopets has no further interaction with you until you go back to the server, so provided you do it properly they can't tell by what means you got the score.

Do you know how come artmoney and cheats with those were detectable while AoB isn't? It's weird.

#46 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

On figure C, I don't know which I should choose, because I use chrome.
Does anyone help me?

#47 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

On figure C, I don't know which I should choose, because I use chrome.
Does anyone help me?

This guide will help for Chrome.

http://www.neocodex....-use-chrome-ce/

#48 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

I want to know the reason why my chrome memory are no data in it!!!
It's weird...... Does anyone know the reason?
btw. I could see it one week ago, but today I don't see anything

update: I just re-installed my browser and it works well now.

Attached Thumbnails

• weird.png

Edited by annddd, 14 June 2012 - 05:40 AM.

#49 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

I cannot seem to find any matches whe I put in the code. I tried the google chrome and this guide and it does not work. I am using this: http://www.neocodex....r-list-updated/

#50 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Added the new process to find (in the original post) if you have updated your flash player recently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users