- - - - -

Requests/Updates

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#51 Fwoosh

Fwoosh
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:47 PM

Requesting Grand Theft Ummagine and Meepit Juice Break please. :)

#52 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

Requesting Ultimate Bullseye 2. :)

It has already been done by someone and was in the AoB master list thread,
I can see how your missed it though as it wasn't in the subforum & not on the main list
Always able to use the built in cheat "catapult"
96 06 00 04 01 08 01 05 00 4f ===>
96 06 00 04 01 08 01 05 01 4f

#53 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

Can you try to find something in Ugga Smash. Would be great if you could get rid of that dam grarrl :)

#54 Tanuki

Tanuki
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:53 AM

I may have found an appropriate AoB to cheat Meepit Juice Break, making it so the Meepits don't die. However, I'm concerned that it would be easily detectable, so I'm not sure whether to post it...

if you consider that the Meepits normally die after a set amount of time, 50 seconds or whatever, that means you have to have gotten the juice to them in that period. Basically a level must be over within a certain amount of time. With this kind of cheat, people can dawdle as much as they like, collecting all the berries, getting maximum pipes they can, etc. So if they submit a reviewed score there would be something weird going on if their time is significantly higher than normal. On the other hand, a normal player would not spend so much time per level, but they also wouldn't be able to get maximum points per level, because you need to hurry instead of thinking about the berries and best way to spin the pipe etc. So for them to get an equivalent score, they would be at a higher level, which increases their playing time. :unsure:

I'm not sure this is an ideal solution in any case. What do you all think?

#55 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

I may have found an appropriate AoB to cheat Meepit Juice Break, making it so the Meepits don't die. However, I'm concerned that it would be easily detectable, so I'm not sure whether to post it...

if you consider that the Meepits normally die after a set amount of time, 50 seconds or whatever, that means you have to have gotten the juice to them in that period. Basically a level must be over within a certain amount of time. With this kind of cheat, people can dawdle as much as they like, collecting all the berries, getting maximum pipes they can, etc. So if they submit a reviewed score there would be something weird going on if their time is significantly higher than normal. On the other hand, a normal player would not spend so much time per level, but they also wouldn't be able to get maximum points per level, because you need to hurry instead of thinking about the berries and best way to spin the pipe etc. So for them to get an equivalent score, they would be at a higher level, which increases their playing time. :unsure:

I'm not sure this is an ideal solution in any case. What do you all think?

I think it would be fine if people use it smart and spend a reasonable time playing each level. Also, how did you find the AoB? Id really like to go out and find my own AoB cheats

#56 Tanuki

Tanuki
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

I think it would be fine if people use it smart and spend a reasonable time playing each level. Also, how did you find the AoB? Id really like to go out and find my own AoB cheats

Umm, it's a bit hard to simply explain. Essentially you have to look at the source code of the swf file and find a place to slightly change. Google bytecode hacking if you're curious, there's a couple of tutorials up on the web. You also probably need some knowledge of programming languages/hex to have any idea of what you're looking at once you decompile a flash file. And patience, lots of patience. :p

I might post the Meepit Juice Break code later tonight, I want to test it a little more first.

Edited by Tanuki, 09 July 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#57 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Umm, it's a bit hard to simply explain. Essentially you have to look at the source code of the swf file and find a place to slightly change. Google bytecode hacking if you're curious, there's a couple of tutorials up on the web. You also probably need some knowledge of programming languages/hex to have any idea of what you're looking at once you decompile a flash file. And patience, lots of patience. :p

I might post the Meepit Juice Break code later tonight, I want to test it a little more first.

Ahh thanks! Thats a lot of help already, now I have a starting point. I think Ill manage since I was able to find a cheat for spinacles just by playing around with CE

#58 Sockoo

Sockoo
  • 506 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

i would like one of Raiders Of Maraqua, Thanks '-'

Edited by Sockoo, 17 July 2011 - 09:49 PM.

#59 wantingtoknow

wantingtoknow
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:36 AM

Meepit Juice Break please and possibly another Destruct-O-Match III one (sorry, sending in exactly 2,500 points just looks suss D:)? :)

Edited by wantingtoknow, 19 July 2011 - 03:40 AM.

#60 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:50 PM

snow wars II and TNT staff smasher <3

#61 Ngoduong

Ngoduong
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

I anyone help me with pterattack code pls

#62 cheryl88

cheryl88
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

Requesting Grand Theft Ummagine and Meepit Juice Break please. :)

You can get the maximum score on GTU with guides out there. They don't take a lot of time. :cool:

#63 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Snow Wars 2 is an avatar game yet to be completed

#64 neofreeze

neofreeze
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

Anyone got for Zurroball?

#65 Ngoduong

Ngoduong
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

How about the new game Invation: Blastoid? anyon has codes

#66 QueenRameses

QueenRameses
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

I was wondering if, for math's nightmare, if it might be possible to make a cheat for division? Like 250 instead of 5 but not for addition because addition is hard when trying to think fast. O_o I can zip through division though.

Or make the timer just go around. ;)

That would be great. ;)

And for petpet rescue, there's a inf life code, however, it glitches when you run out of time; you just keep dying. And it's almost near impossible to get past level 2 without losing one life due to time. D:

#67 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:03 PM

Bouncy Supreme would be nice. It would be cool to have the guides from the beginning few jumps throughout the entire game.

#68 TigerEyeAli

TigerEyeAli
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

man i would SO love if we could see a tutorial to find our own AOB's!!! Would save so much effort!

#69 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

man i would SO love if we could see a tutorial to find our own AOB's!!! Would save so much effort!

It takes a lot of effort and brain power buddy. Way more than, you know, getting free codes.

#70 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

I request wheel of knowledge or wheel of excitement. I think that any of the wheels would be cool, but these are probably the ones that I think that you could profit from the most (because of the job coupon from knowledge)

#71 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

I request wheel of knowledge or wheel of excitement. I think that any of the wheels would be cool, but these are probably the ones that I think that you could profit from the most (because of the job coupon from knowledge)

Its not possible to find AoB codes for the wheels

#72 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:22 PM

Oh ok really? Ah well.... Thanks anyways! :D

#73 itsfrananne

itsfrananne
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

How about unlimited lives for Meepit Juice Break?
Posted Image

#74 swtnpeachy

swtnpeachy
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

My very first post, I want to say that this is amazing, you do an amazing job and I thank you so much for making this. I've already achieved 3 avatars through your guide.

I was hoping to request Gadgadsgame and TNT Staff Smasher.

Those 2 games are killing me...

Thank you!!

#75 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

Requesting Ultimate Bullseye 2. :)

Same, but would there be something easier than always use catapult? Just asking if not it's ok mate.

I tried getting the trophy for it with that cheat lol but it's still too hard.

So yeah maybe something that allows you to get the trophy easier.

Edit: oh yeah, +rep mate you're awesome for doing this! :)

Edited by IcedEarth, 02 February 2012 - 02:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users