- - - - -

Questions/Concerns

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#26 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

I've searched but not found an answer.. Has anyone found WHY or how to get around the 'problems' when sending scores after using AOB??
I've had it on alot of games, Saying there's a problem sending score and couldn't be sent etc.

**Edit** I've heard some people say they have it WITHOUT using AOB aswell, is this just a problem generally or IS cheat engine causing it?

Fallen

Edited by fallendevilz, 02 November 2011 - 03:59 PM.

#27 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

I've searched but not found an answer.. Has anyone found WHY or how to get around the 'problems' when sending scores after using AOB??
I've had it on alot of games, Saying there's a problem sending score and couldn't be sent etc.

**Edit** I've heard some people say they have it WITHOUT using AOB aswell, is this just a problem generally or IS cheat engine causing it?

Fallen

It's because you have the neocodex program manager open while logged into the same account. It automatically does shop wizard stuff for the item database and neo logs you out. Solution is to exit the program manager. Simples ;)

#28 mushroooms

mushroooms
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

cheat engine was working fine until today i went to scan for the AoBs and every single one comes up as '??' and won't let me change the value...idk whats wrong :( im using firefox and there's only one plugin container...idk what i should do :/

#29 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

So, Im having some problems with the few of the games, mainly extreme potato counter. I do it the same as Ive been doing others, with no problems, but when it promps me to enter the answer, I click "Go" or whatever and nothing happens. The button gets big, like I clicked it, and nothing. :( Same thing with the buzzer game. Except I'd click to start, and nothing would happen. Any ideas?

#30 MissMilk

MissMilk
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Can anyone make a guide on how to use AoB with Bit Slicer for Mac? Can't figure out for the life of me how to use it...

#31 dreller120

dreller120
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

The plugin container for firefox does not show up on the cheat engine list. I just updated the latest version of firefox but it does not appear. Please help? Thanks in advance!

#32 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

Is it possible to change AoB's for like Habitarium? I don't really know how one would do that without it being kind of obvious, but just out of curiosity. I know *technically* speed hack would probably work, but I'm afraid to use it because it would be really obvious if I was leveling up twice as fast...

Just curious, though.

#33 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

Is it possible to change AoB's for like Habitarium? I don't really know how one would do that without it being kind of obvious, but just out of curiosity. I know *technically* speed hack would probably work, but I'm afraid to use it because it would be really obvious if I was leveling up twice as fast...

Just curious, though.

Games such as Black Pawkeet Slots, Brucey B Slots, Scamander Swarm, Habitarium are not hackable through this method. The flash that is loaded onto the page is just to display results and every single variable is saved and pulled from the server.

#34 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

*facepalm* Okay, okay, I do remember reading that now. Thanks XP

#35 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

I know the wheels can't be hacked with AoBs, but would using speedhack on the Wheel of Monotony be detectable?

...Or possible? Would it make the wheel stop sooner, or would the wheel just spin faster for the same amount of time?

Edited by rjlnt13, 03 February 2012 - 09:16 AM.

#36 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Does TNT still review your score if you get the avatar? For example, you get a score high enough for the avatar but not for the high score list.

Also, are there ways to beat NQII faster D:

#37 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

Does TNT still review your score if you get the avatar? For example, you get a score high enough for the avatar but not for the high score list.

Also, are there ways to beat NQII faster D:

For your first question, only if your score is above the review score. As far as I know, EPC is the only game with an avatar score above the review score - plus maybe the three that require you to be in the top 50 high scores, but that would depend on your score.

In regards to NQII, not with AoBs because they only affect flash games. Here they mention scripts that play it for you though: http://www.neocodex....uest-ii-player/

So maybe you could try those?

#38 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Thanks for the reply. How are we supposed to know the review score?

Yeah. I'm not gonna risk getting EPC avatar yet until I know that this method is safe. Can TNT see that their games are being meddled with?

#39 TamerVirus

TamerVirus
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:48 PM

The fact of the matter is this. Only TNT knows what the exact review scores are. What we say are only estimates. For EPC, its around 160 ish?

#40 rjlnt13

rjlnt13
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

They can only tell if you mess with speedhack, I think. And even then, you can usually avoid that if you reset the speedhack before you send a reviewable score. And, obviously, if you use speedhack to speed up the game, make sure you wait a reasonable amount of time before sending your score.

I had an EPC score reviewed recently that was just over 150, so...yeah, somewhere around there. The method is completely safe if you're smart about it. Don't be a moron like me and send an outrageous score; I wasn't frozen, but that was probably just luck XD If you're really concerned about it, you could reset the AoB to the original before you send your score just to be safe.

#41 akumozensho

akumozensho
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

Has anyone tried using/is currently using AoB for the world challenges? And if so, is it safe? Or would it be like...pushing my luck with TNT? I'm contemplating on using it to win pieces on one of my shells that I'm not using with abrosia. You know...having different shells doing only specific tasks.

Thanks for all the AoB work, by the way, it's made my gaming so much easier.

Edited by akumozensho, 14 February 2012 - 01:38 AM.

#42 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

Has anyone tried using/is currently using AoB for the world challenges? And if so, is it safe? Or would it be like...pushing my luck with TNT? I'm contemplating on using it to win pieces on one of my shells that I'm not using with abrosia. You know...having different shells doing only specific tasks.

Its fine, you can only get 3 a day anyhow

#43 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

This should be a given but I'll just say it anyways. Be smart when submitting scores, don't go submitting high scores with low times.

#44 AeonZ

AeonZ
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

With regards to the speedhack, does the time flow still run normally in the flash games, or is it influenced by the speedhack? Cause I noticed that countdowns ingame are affected by the speedhack, but then again...

Example, I set speed to 0.5, so game runs at half speed. In real time, 5 mins has passed. When I send in the score, does TNT get the data as 5mins spent on the game, or is it 2.5 mins?

Also, if you've been frozen for hacking flash games before, TNT won't review your scores on the new account, right?

Edited by AeonZ, 20 February 2012 - 06:30 AM.

#45 kin

kin
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

This should be a given but I'll just say it anyways. Be smart when submitting scores, don't go submitting high scores with low times.

i've been seeing this answer everywhere and i just want to clarify some things in regards to that statement.
by time, do you mean from the time i open the game until i click send score or the time that it takes me to finish that single round of playing? example: i open up extreme herder, and play only ONCE, and get a high score within 10 minutes. the game ends, and shows me my score, giving me an option to send score or restart. then i wait on that screen for 30 minutes before sending score. TNT will see that i've spent 40 minutes playing or 10 minutes?

Edit: i have a couple of other questions as well

1) i keep reading that a safe time to wait before sending score is like 20 minutes or half an hour. but is it safe to just wait 20-30 minutes and get a high score in the golden trophie range even if it's the first time playing that game? in other words, won't TNT say "hey this guy has never played this game before, and the first time he plays the game, he only plays half an hour and gets one of the top scores"? if it were me, i would think it's suspicious, but i'm just not sure if they look solely at score and time of sending the score. it'd make it a lot easier if i could just play a game for the first time, send score only once (waiting the appropriate amount of time of course), and not raise suspicion

2) does TNT look at the time u play BETWEEN games?
example: i play faerie bubbles and get a high score but don't send score yet. then i open another tab and play faerie cloud racers and get a high score but don't send score yet. i go AFK for 3 hours and come back. can i send score on both of them without raising suspicion? since i waited 3 hours, would it just tell TNT that i spend 3 hours on one game and 3 hours on another game, therefore it's legit? or will they also check the time between sending high scores seeing that i sent the scores 10 seconds apart despite waiting 3 hours, thus making it look like i cheated? again, this question is essentially asking what TNT looks at when sending scores besides "score, time, and speed hacks"
if it matters, then what's a good time to wait in between sending high scores for games?

Edited by wilkin, 20 February 2012 - 11:00 AM.

#46 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Spoiler

1. I'm pretty sure they see the time you start a game and time you send score. So it should be safe to just finish a game and wait for a while before sending the score. Assuming they only see the time you send score, sending two high scores 10 seconds apart will look bad for you if they decide to look into it. Leave some time between each score as if you were playing the game.

2. TNT is a lazy bunch, I doubt they'll do anything unless you attract a lot of attention to your account (ie 20 gold trophies in one day). That doesn't mean you're entirely safe though as there are always legit players keeping an eye at the HST.

#47 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Double posted :/

Edited by qweable, 20 February 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#48 Rift

Rift
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

Does anyone know why TNT hasn't accepted my review scores yet? It's been almost a week. Usually they accept it the next day. They haven't reviewed my scores since my first account got frozen :/

#49 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:00 AM

Does anyone know why TNT hasn't accepted my review scores yet? It's been almost a week. Usually they accept it the next day. They haven't reviewed my scores since my first account got frozen :/

It happens time to time, it sent a score 4 days ago and it had to be reviewed. I have just got a mail which tells me it is accepted. I even know people whose scores had to be reviewed and they never got reviewed. Better than getting frozen..

#50 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:20 AM

I had my score reviewed for a score I sent while SSing. I haven't got a reply yet but other scores that were reviewed after have come back fine. It was on a brand new shell I made that day. I'm thinking they must have let me off or something... :S

Don't really know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users