- - - - -

Questions/Concerns

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#126 lovelymae

lovelymae
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

I have a question - I have been tinkering around with the aob program for days, I have the latest version, am choosing the second plug in in FF, choosing AoB and copying the correct first set of numbers in - but the program never ever finds anything, nothing shows up on the side (I have read the how to guide over and over again), and I have tried with multiple games. Obv I am doing something wrong but am at a loss as to what. Is there something that shouldnt be running at the same time maybe or ? Any insight would be appreciated.

#127 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

Assignment 53 aob isn't working anymore!

#128 jace

jace
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out

Edited by jace, 06 May 2013 - 02:04 PM.

#129 blackmiracle

blackmiracle
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

kay i've probably gone and done a really stupid thing...

Im on a mac and downloaded the CE for mac, i tried it out on Kass Basher and worked fine.. so i went to try out Meerca Chase and put everything in right but i got confused and pressed the red circle.. which deleted all the addresses, and now CE wont work.
Ive tried re-downloading it several times but whenever i put the code in and scan, nothing on the left box appears >.< greeat

** Ive fixed it

Edited by blackmiracle, 08 May 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#130 Neon

Neon
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

I'm sure this has probably been answered, but what are people's experiences with scores that are reviewed after using an AoB?

Just used the Extreme Potato Counter AoB for the avatar, didn't realize that the score would put me at around 90 range in the high scores table.

Don't see why it would be a problem since it's not like the time is shortened or anything, it just accepts any guess.

#131 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'm sure this has probably been answered, but what are people's experiences with scores that are reviewed after using an AoB?

Just used the Extreme Potato Counter AoB for the avatar, didn't realize that the score would put me at around 90 range in the high scores table.

Don't see why it would be a problem since it's not like the time is shortened or anything, it just accepts any guess.

Get yourself familiar with the game and think about it whether using a cheat is plausible or not (like I wouldn't use the AI freeze for Yooyuball..). And it's probably a bad idea to hop onto the high score table with your first try.

#132 Neon

Neon
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Get yourself familiar with the game and think about it whether using a cheat is plausible or not (like I wouldn't use the AI freeze for Yooyuball..). And it's probably a bad idea to hop onto the high score table with your first try.

I've tried the game in the past, gotten to 120 or so legit I think. High score / avatar or bust!

Since it was simply the "any guess correct AoB" then the times will line up and since it is Extreme Potato Counter it makes sense for every guess to be right (or else you wouldn't be able to advance).

I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

#133 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

Many of my AoB scores get reviewed but no freezing so far. I take it slowly and don't submit HST scores right away, but build my scores gradually.

#134 Neon

Neon
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

I've tried the game in the past, gotten to 120 or so legit I think. High score / avatar or bust!

Since it was simply the "any guess correct AoB" then the times will line up and since it is Extreme Potato Counter it makes sense for every guess to be right (or else you wouldn't be able to advance).

I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

Update on this:

Score got accepted by TNT and actually got me a trophy! (would've been number 99 on the table but they took so long to review they actually accepted it on June 1st when all the scores reset and got me a nice and shiny trophy!

Totally agree with the person above, definitely wait some time before sending the score and be aware of what your AoB is doing.

#135 Rekkonin

Rekkonin
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

If you use the invincible cheat for Tunnel Tumble or Darigan Dodgeball and your score is reviewed, how much risk is there? I mean, since score is directly related to time, is there anything else that might get you frozen?

#136 radke

radke
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

Why are there question marks like "00 ?? 05 4B ?? ....." in some AoB's? And most of the times they don't work

#137 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:47 AM

Why are there question marks like "00 ?? 05 4B ?? ....." in some AoB's? And most of the times they don't work

The question marks serve as wildcards for dynamic arrays. As far as codes not working, can you give me an example? 95% (more probably) of the ones posted in the Flash Games AoB forums are working :p

#138 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

If you are using the scanner by GATX, you need to remove one of the ?

so if the AoB is "01 ?? 00" you need to input "01 ? 00" instead

If you are using CE then maybe the code is not working

you can check that particular thread to see if others have the same problem

or you can post so others can check on it

Edited by kai1, 07 December 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#139 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

If you are using the scanner by GATX, you need to remove one of the ?

so if the AoB is "01 ?? 00" you need to input "01 ? 00" instead

If you are using CE then maybe the code is not working

you can check that particular thread to see if others have the same problem

or you can post so others can check on it

Yea, another great point. GATX's AoB scanner requires wildcards (the ??'s) to be ?, not ?? as you would see in a typical array.

#140 lugburz

lugburz
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I just downloaded cheat engine and I've tried a couple games out. I've done all the steps up to the first scan. It doesn't come up with any address or value. I did select the plugin-container.exe, array of bites and everything like that, and I'm using firefox. I'm not sure why it doesn't come up with anything. suggestions?

#141 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:26 AM

I just downloaded cheat engine and I've tried a couple games out. I've done all the steps up to the first scan. It doesn't come up with any address or value. I did select the plugin-container.exe, array of bites and everything like that, and I'm using firefox. I'm not sure why it doesn't come up with anything. suggestions?

The process you want to target in firefox is the second FlashPlayer_11xxxxx, in order for scans to return modifiable data.

Edited by L33T, 13 December 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#142 lugburz

lugburz
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

The process you want to target in firefox is the second FlashPlayer_11xxxxx, in order for scans to return modifiable data.

I tried both and it's still not working :/ I have the latest version of CE as well.

Everything works, just not Freaky Factory for some reason. I started off with that so that's why I thought the codes weren't working. But all is well, I'll just skip Freaky Factory for now. Everything else works perfectly.

#143 Toiletrabbit

Toiletrabbit
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:18 PM

I occasionally experience a white screen when I aob. It seem to happen when playing the games cloud raiders and crisis courier. When I activate aob for these games the game will start and then go white in about half a second. Any help would be appreciated. :)

#144 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

28l9rn5.jpg

Ok, so I got this step down... the next step is where I get confused...

25a3mzs.jpg

Where do I put the codes in for the game cheats? I already have Darigan Dodgeball up and running, I get the steps after entering the search code, and how to replace the value, but I am missing the enter search value or code.

Please help (sorry the pics are big but if tiny pic resized them, I coudn't see any letters or numbers.

#145 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

28l9rn5.jpg

Ok, so I got this step down... the next step is where I get confused...

25a3mzs.jpg

Where do I put the codes in for the game cheats? I already have Darigan Dodgeball up and running, I get the steps after entering the search code, and how to replace the value, but I am missing the enter search value or code.

Please help (sorry the pics are big but if tiny pic resized them, I coudn't see any letters or numbers.

First, the scan type needs to be set to "array of bytes" You need to put the code into the value box, after that addresses will pop up in the left hand box.  Then double click the address you want and then change the value of the existing code to the one provided on this site.

Hope this helps...... :)

#146 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

Thanks you very much!!! I appreciate you helping out! :)

#147 Kibitz

Kibitz
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:07 AM

Thanks you very much!!! I appreciate you helping out! :)

You're welcome!!!!

#148 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Has anyone else tried using the code for Extreme Potato Count and it isn't working? I get the code and and then copy and paste the secondary code in just fine, but the cheat no longer works for me! Has anyone found another code. I tried looking in other posts with AoB codes, but they are all the same. Maybe someone can see what changed?

#149 Rowlet

Rowlet
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:50 PM

Am I not able to AoB on mac without parallels?

#150 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

Is there a way to save your AoB settings for the next time that you play a game? Or do you have to input everything every time?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users