Questions/Concerns

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:45 PM

Is there a way to save your AoB settings for the next time that you play a game? Or do you have to input everything every time?

There used to be a AoB scanner, but it is not working now. So you do have to input everytime.

I think the addresses will be different for each session, so the save function would not be that useful.

#152 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

There used to be a AoB scanner, but it is not working now. So you do have to input everytime.

I think the addresses will be different for each session, so the save function would not be that useful.

Ohhh I see, thank you :)

#153 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:51 AM

AoB can be entered into the cheat table and saved for the next startup. That's the whole point of an Array of Bytes. It's so memory editing is a bit easy...instead of searching for the number of lives you have, die, search results for a change of -1, die, search results for change of -1, etc, etc until you get the address that correlates to life variable. An AoB takes the hexadecimal value that correlates to the variable in the source, and modifies it when you do. An AOB only changes when the game has been modified so the functions hexadecimal value is different than before. The memory address is dynamic and changes each runtime, however the hexadecimal value is static because that the actual game source in hex that you're looking it.

Edit: http://www.neocodex....f-cheat-tables/

From our very own @sLAUGHTER...makes it easy for me since I'm not at the desktop to throw the directions to it up here hah

Edited by WarezHaxor, 05 June 2016 - 03:58 AM.

#154 cibomatto

cibomatto
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

Hello, I decided to come back after a hiatus, and AoB seems to be like the only cheat available for mac users (unless i am wrong, and would love a heads up)

To refresh my memory, I used a step-by-step guide (http://www.neocodex....array-of-bytes/)

But I am blocked at this step "

7. Scroll list until you find "FlashPlayerPlugin" (there will probably be 2)"

I scrolled several times to check but there was no such thing as FlashPlayerPlugin. (there was a bunch of things including Firefox)

Does this mean AoB is outdated? or perhaps there is a problem with the peanut dash? /:

Thank you

#155 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

I get this error:

''Scan error:controller:No readable memory found'

Some googling led me to believe I should tick the box 'Query memory region routines' but that option is greyed out for me :/
Any ideas?

#156 aubreylorraine

aubreylorraine
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:00 AM

No matter what game I pull up, I cannot get AoB to come back with any results. I'm using the updated list of AoB as well. When I do a new scan, the window just pings with no results, no popup either. Any ideas?

#157 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

No matter what game I pull up, I cannot get AoB to come back with any results. I'm using the updated list of AoB as well. When I do a new scan, the window just pings with no results, no popup either. Any ideas?

I would say that you're trying the wrong container. What browser are you using? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users