Quantcast

Photo

How many people would be interested in an MSPP lend?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

I'm just wondering.
I'm about to buy one, but I want to sell these lends for NPs or "other".

I was wondering who would be willing to pay 7 mil in "other" or NPs for an MSPP lend?
I'm currently debating whether or not to get an MSPP.
I'm in NO rush to decide, so I'd like to create a list of 75 people that are interested in MSPP and are commited to payment before I purchase the item.

This way, I won't lose anything and I can satisfy members here.
Anybody interested? Please post or PM.

And yes, I WILL be required to go into your account for the avatar.

Edited by Shunkan, 15 May 2011 - 06:57 PM.

#2 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:22 PM

Doubt you will get that many customers w/ 2 mil for BGC, there are a few people offering similar prices. Don't know about MSPP

#3 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

Doubt you will get that many customers w/ 2 mil for BGC, there are a few people offering similar prices. Don't know about MSPP

Well, I'm mainly looking to see if people are interested in MSPP.
I'm not too up about lending BGC, though I was wondering if it'd gain interest.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

our trading post leader is offering the same price for the BGC, so I doubt there'd be high demand for BGC. MSPP is possible though

#5 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

our trading post leader is offering the same price for the BGC, so I doubt there'd be high demand for BGC. MSPP is possible though

Well, I think I might lower the MSPP price down to 8 mil NPs or in other, since I think 8.5 might be too much or something.
This is just a poll, though. I don't want to buy an MSPP just to know I won't earn my NPs back for certain. :o

Though this method may still not guarantee me earning my NPs back, it'll still be close if I can gain lots of interest.

#6 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

Well there is also someone on the other three neopets sites all lending BGC for other at similar/lower prices. honestly, BGC is not worth it since most sites have an established BGC lender.

MSPP, good luck :) I'm not being sarcastic o.o

#7 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

I personally would be in the market for either lends. MSPP is a definite, BGC is being offered at a similar price here for sure (not very far from yours actually).

#8 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

One BGC lender got scammed today. :/

I might as well take BGC off the list.
But I'm not sure who'd spend a Plushie PB worth to get an MSPP lend. x)

#9 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

I would definitely be interested in borrowing one, but i don't have 8 mil to spend on something like that xD

#10 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Badge might be lending MSPP for only about 2 mill soon sooooo, 8.5 mill might not work for long. I would be interested if she decides not to though. However 75 people who pay that much is over half the price of MSPP....

#11 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

Badge might be lending MSPP for only about 2 mill soon sooooo, 8.5 mill might not work for long. I would be interested if she decides not to though. However 75 people who pay that much is over half the price of MSPP....

I know, I was planning on making the list 60, but then I thought about if people would back out or something.
But if I reach 60 or just close to 75, I'll start lending.

Also, Badge is planning on selling her MSPP.
I'm buying somebody else's.

Wait, I lowered it to 7 mil.
This might gain more interest if the price is lower.

#12 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:52 PM

are there even 75 active posters here right now? lol

and no, I wouldn't pay that much just for a lend =/ Of course I already have it, and being lent on neo was pretty easy in itself
but idk about others

#13 Shunkan

Shunkan
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

are there even 75 active posters here right now? lol

and no, I wouldn't pay that much just for a lend =/ Of course I already have it, and being lent on neo was pretty easy in itself
but idk about others

On right now?
I don't know.
I'm in no rush.

But it's not like everybody gets to approach an MSPP lender anyday of their life.
Plus, it might be hard to get to 250 avatars for some people.

Well, who knows?
There will be people interested, and there will be people who are not.

#14 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

I would be interested, but I don't know if there would be 75 member of Codex that will be.

#15 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

75 people?
Thats unrealistic.
Tbh you can garner around 20 in two weeks. But 75 might take 2-3monhs.

#16 Badge

Badge
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

I haven't decided whether to sell yet.

And if i do decide to lend i wouldn't lend many but i'd more than likely lend free to advanced/ high rep/high post users and charge 2-3mil for 150+ posts members which might effect you're prices :(

But as i said im not certain as of yet, just keep an eye out on my ZDAP/FQD free lending board.

#17 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

I'd personally rather get a pirate mp than spend so much on an avatar =\ I'm hoping Badge would lend in this case xD

#18 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

I haven't decided whether to sell yet.

And if i do decide to lend i wouldn't lend many but i'd more than likely lend free to advanced/ high rep/high post users and charge 2-3mil for 150+ posts members which might effect you're prices :(

But as i said im not certain as of yet, just keep an eye out on my ZDAP/FQD free lending board.

Just waiting on you when you'd lend it. And how do you get scammed if you go into that persons account doing the lend transaction yourself?
Would they change the password while you're doing a lend? Now if that's the case, that's fucked LOL.

#19 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

Are you still going ahead and buying one then?

I guess it's fairly obvious that 75 members is going to take a LONG time to reach...

#20 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

im interested!

#21 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

I'd personally rather get a pirate mp than spend so much on an avatar =\ I'm hoping Badge would lend in this case xD

Same xD

#22 lRoyalty

lRoyalty
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

I doubt you will get that many people.

I lent for free on another site and I ended up lending about 67 people in the end.

I did paid lends after that for suap and mspp and ended up doing about 30-40 after that.

I think you could probably get a few people interested, but dont expect anywhere near 75 people. On the other site I charged the equivalent of $20 for mspp when I did paid lends, so I gues 7mil is around there.

#23 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

I sell BGC for other or NP, i got 20 people ish in 2 months.

75 will take you a long time sorry. People dont want to pay and the people who can afford to pay can get a free lend on the neoboards usualy.

Youll probably have a similar customer base as myself, maybe a little more with it being a higher end item.

Good luck to you though.

#24 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:50 PM

I'd be interested if you scrape together enough users.

#25 Kal

Kal
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

That's a very nice service. I would be interested in it on mains that I was building up.

I believe it would be pretty popular amongst many users - however, you should be careful even when lending out to yourself while you're on their account. Someone's had their BGC scammed before, and MSPP would be even worse. Best of luck though. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users