Photo

Score Review?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:55 AM

You're talking about AOB right? Usually if i do that with SS-ing, even with 1 score I get iced in 2 days lol. Please do tell us the outcome.

yup I only use AoB for game cheating. All of the scores were reasonable.
The gold was for one of the perfect 8 games, where anyone with a perfect score on the HST will get gold.
The other trophy score was barely bronze

I'll send a ticket if I haven't heard back from them in a week =]

#27 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

Hmm, what's the longest anyone had to wait before TNT actually sent them a neomail back?

#28 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

yup I only use AoB for game cheating. All of the scores were reasonable.
The gold was for one of the perfect 8 games, where anyone with a perfect score on the HST will get gold.
The other trophy score was barely bronze

I'll send a ticket if I haven't heard back from them in a week =]

You actually send in a ticket about your score? Interesting.. Do they actually get back to you with your score accepted?

#29 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

I had 3 reviewed yesterday while using a hex editor. I accidentally the top score on one of the boards >.< I sent another high score on the same game slightly lower to try and cover it up and the 3rd was reviewed for silver position on a seperate game, also grabbed a bronze with no review. I'm not bothered about this account getting iced as I specifically created it for this purpose xD.

#30 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

I had 3 reviewed yesterday while using a hex editor. I accidentally the top score on one of the boards >.< I sent another high score on the same game slightly lower to try and cover it up and the 3rd was reviewed for silver position on a seperate game, also grabbed a bronze with no review. I'm not bothered about this account getting iced as I specifically created it for this purpose xD.

Hmm, they were actually reviewed and accepted yesterday?

#31 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

Still pending**

#32 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Ah, but you sent the yesterday and not on Sunday?

What's the longest anyone's had to wait before their score was reviewed and accepted?

#33 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

I accidentally the whole thing!

http://knowyourmeme....ly#.TdNPKM1ERNU

#34 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Please refrain from spam. And are there certain games that take longer to review than others?

#35 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

lol TNT have been ignoring my scores for 2 weeks

#36 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:18 PM

lol TNT have been ignoring my scores for 2 weeks

Two weeks? Jeez..

#37 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

okay, i sent my scores using AoB on monday and just now got reviewed...
anybody wanted to guess what happened to my account? XD

#38 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

okay, i sent my scores using AoB on monday and just now got reviewed...
anybody wanted to guess what happened to my account? XD

It got frozen?

#39 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:57 AM

You created the account because you wanted to get it iced over cheating on games?
Thats weird Posted Image

#40 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:06 AM

It got frozen?

full marks for you XD

#41 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

full marks for you XD

Well, your freeze was inevitable for getting un-humanlike scores.

On the other hand, 4 out of 5 of mine were accepted, just waiting on this last score to be accepted, hopefully it is within the same timeframe

Edited by cyt, 18 May 2011 - 02:11 AM.

#42 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:39 AM

Well, your freeze was inevitable for getting un-humanlike scores.

On the other hand, 4 out of 5 of mine were accepted, just waiting on this last score to be accepted, hopefully it is within the same timeframe

lol i know..
not going to send stupid scores anymore :D

#43 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:12 AM

lol i know..
not going to send stupid scores anymore :D

Sucks, 4 out of 6 of mine were accepted actually.. Still waiting on the other two. :/

5 out of 6 now, c'mon just one more! D:

Edited by cyt, 18 May 2011 - 05:26 AM.

#44 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Can you give us a bit of details on what scores they were?

#45 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

Hmm? They were AoB'd scores, but one of them I might have sent in just a little too fast. That's the one that hasn't been reviewed, don't really wanna say anything more.

#46 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

Oh hahahah I was hoping you could say like which games/ what trophies you qualified for.. :p

#47 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:46 AM

Lol, I'm not a noob, not gonna post which games I'm waiting for reviews on, haha. I don't see why they reviewed all of the games besides the one I was worried about though. -_-

#48 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:51 AM

Uh, probably the scores were sent in a little too fast? Or it could just have been that you crossed a certain score threshold they set for the game. Like if you go above 800 points for a certain game, you get reviewed regardless of the time taken.

Well congratulations, AND good luck to ur last reviewed score.. ;)

#49 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:55 AM

Well, they were all sent in at different times, all with about accurate times it would take to obtain to trophies, I'm thinking either they're REALLY looking at the score, or they just haven't gotten to it yet.. But I've had other scores which I sent in after that game that have gotten reviewed already.

And thank you, hopefully this score goes though. I'll probably be done with AoB after this score if I make it. x_x

#50 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

On my past experiences, when something like this happens, MOST PROBABLY, the score would go on to be "reviewed" without any news about it for an indefinite time. Then I try to "act normal" and repeat what I did to get that score, and I get frozen soon after. I think ur best bet is to just stop for a while lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users