Photo

Score Review?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#51 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Yeah, I'm just waiting for this score to go through and I'm done.. I wonder how they review scores, because it seems to be alphabetical or something like that, I dunno.

Looks like they don't review scores in the PM in the US, which is kind of a bummer.. Hopefully tonight or something. D:

Edited by cyt, 18 May 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#52 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

The TNT only knows the time you have used and the scores lol

#53 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

I know that, it's just weird that they review only 5 of them, but the one that hasn't been reviewed is the one that I'm worried about. :/

#54 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

if the time and scores are reasonable...you won't be frozen absolutely

Just relax...

Edited by Skywalker, 18 May 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#55 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

Scores reasonable, yes. The time is kinda iffy, like I guess it's possible if I took absolutely no breaks at all, but that's all I'm worried about; that's all.

#56 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Scores reasonable, yes. The time is kinda iffy, like I guess it's possible if I took absolutely no breaks at all, but that's all I'm worried about; that's all.

You mean no breaks for ONE game, or inbetween games?

#57 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

For one game. I tested it out and it seemed possible if you were just to constantly play without taking a break.

#58 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

For one game. I tested it out and it seemed possible if you were just to constantly play without taking a break.

It is normal , relax :cool:

#59 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:09 AM

It is normal , relax :cool:

Still haven't had it reviewed.. Quite bothersome.

Still no review..

#60 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:27 AM

Still no review..

lol relax, it's probable that you won't hear any news about your score for a long while now.

#61 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

lol relax, it's probable that you won't hear any news about your score for a long while now.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It just sucks being in constant fear of being iced or being reviewed, but that's the risk you take when you cheat.

#62 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:35 AM

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It just sucks being in constant fear of being iced or being reviewed, but that's the risk you take when you cheat.

Get used to it :p
You might find it a thrill after a while xD

#63 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:35 AM

Get used to it :p
You might find it a thrill after a while xD

Eh, I wouldn't say a thrill. Just sucks since I was planning on this being my last time, now I'll have to wait for who knows how long.

#64 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

I pretty much gave up on cheating on games for the trophies. I do have a list of trophies that are easy to get, but i'm just too lazy to do it. Each time i try to get another trophy thats not in that list I get frozen. :/ Probably will try again some time soon, but I'm tired of it for now.

#65 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

I pretty much gave up on cheating on games for the trophies. I do have a list of trophies that are easy to get, but i'm just too lazy to do it. Each time i try to get another trophy thats not in that list I get frozen. :/ Probably will try again some time soon, but I'm tired of it for now.

Yeah, I wonder why they take so long sometimes.. They reviewed 5 of my other ones like a few days ago, either they discarded it or just haven't looked yet.

#66 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

Eh, I wouldn't say a thrill. Just sucks since I was planning on this being my last time, now I'll have to wait for who knows how long.

lol,gl. hope you used an obtainable score + time ;)

#67 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:42 AM

lol,gl. hope you used an obtainable score + time ;)

It was an obtainable score and time was possible I'm pretty sure, they reviewed 5 of my other scores like I said, just not the one I wanted reviewed. x_x

#68 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:43 AM

It was an obtainable score and time was possible I'm pretty sure, they reviewed 5 of my other scores like I said, just not the one I wanted reviewed. x_x

sorry,posted late x.x
and just ignore about getting the mail. If your other 5 were accepted,this one shouldnt be a problem Posted Image
Dont worry too much.

#69 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:47 AM

sorry,posted late x.x
and just ignore about getting the mail. If your other 5 were accepted,this one shouldnt be a problem Posted Image
Dont worry too much.

Hmm, I mean this was the score I was worried about getting reviewed, just doesn't make any sense why they review 5 and want to hold off on the last one unless they forgot about it. I sent in a ticket, hopefully that'll do something.

#70 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:02 AM

I just got iced. were you?

#71 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

I just got iced. were you?

Nope, score still being reviewed.

And how long ago did you send the scores in before you got iced? O_o

Edited by cyt, 20 May 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#72 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:30 PM

Nope, score still being reviewed.

And how long ago did you send the scores in before you got iced? O_o

I have to say that this is kinda weird. Last time I had a score get reviewed, it was a matter of hours, and that was on a Sunday, even. I don't think it should take this long. Maybe they've forgotten to nm you about it or something? Hrm...

#73 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

I have to say that this is kinda weird. Last time I had a score get reviewed, it was a matter of hours, and that was on a Sunday, even. I don't think it should take this long. Maybe they've forgotten to nm you about it or something? Hrm...

Hmm, who knows. I'm sure it wasn't this Sunday. And I don't think they'd forget to NM me and the score hasn't been accepted yet because my high score is still the same.

Hmm, who knows. I'm sure it wasn't this Sunday. And I don't think they'd forget to NM me and the score hasn't been accepted yet because my high score is still the same.

I'm starting to think that my score was rejected, yet I wasn't frozen. Is this a viable idea? I sent in a score yesterday, which was reviewed and I sent in a ticket about the game I played which was closed.

#74 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:04 AM

I'm starting to think that my score was rejected, yet I wasn't frozen. Is this a viable idea? I sent in a score yesterday, which was reviewed and I sent in a ticket about the game I played which was closed.

Why are you so anxious about getting the nm anyway?
If they want to freeze you,they will. If not,just continue playing normally :)

#75 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

Why are you so anxious about getting the nm anyway?
If they want to freeze you,they will. If not,just continue playing normally :)

I'm sure you'd be anxious to know whether you'd be frozen or not, common sense.
Anyway, I'm assuming the score has been neglected since a different game's score was accepted before this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users