• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Quit bitching. If you don't want to risk your account being frozen, don't cheat. Sometimes they take months to review it. Are you going to be sitting on this thread freaking out every day? If you're so afraid of the score causing your account to be frozen, then you feel the score/time was suspicious. If the score was suspicious, they will freeze you. Stop feeding your paranoia, go start another account if you think this one will be frozen. Then don't cheat on that account, because you're not ready to deal with the consequences.

#77 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Quit bitching. If you don't want to risk your account being frozen, don't cheat. Sometimes they take months to review it. Are you going to be sitting on this thread freaking out every day? If you're so afraid of the score causing your account to be frozen, then you feel the score/time was suspicious. If the score was suspicious, they will freeze you. Stop feeding your paranoia, go start another account if you think this one will be frozen. Then don't cheat on that account, because you're not ready to deal with the consequences.

No need to e-rage as much as you are, I'm just as concerned as anyone would be and I know the consequences of cheating, it just doesn't make any sense to me why they'd review another score that was sent in yesterday as to one that was reviewed a week ago, any more of your flaming will be reported as spam.

#78 bluehawaii19

bluehawaii19
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

I play all mine manually but everytime I play one game on Neopets, I always have scores under review (just because I always manage to get a high score when playing it).

#79 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:02 AM

I play all mine manually but everytime I play one game on Neopets, I always have scores under review (just because I always manage to get a high score when playing it).

Thanks for your input, are they still under review?

#80 bluehawaii19

bluehawaii19
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:56 PM

Thanks for your input, are they still under review?

No, they usually get reviewed within a day or two.

#81 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

I had two scores reviewed for the same game yesterday afternoon and they both passed no problems - my account is still fairly young, but I tend to play on the side of cautious when it comes to cheating. Hope your scores get passed!

#82 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

Only one of mine which was sent last week hasn't been reviewed, everyone else passed including the one from yesterday, which is weird
AND they closed my ticket which said to look at my game and the score was never reviewed, and the ticket was closed last night and they also reviewed a different score last night, so I'm guessing they rejected the score or something like that.

Edited by cyt, 21 May 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#83 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

If you're going to deem advice (harsh or not, and really, you need to stop obsessing) as spam, then it doesn't seem as you though you want to be helped now, does it? A relevant comment is not considered spam. To me, this entire thread is about "They haven't accepted my score, why? Why?" Well, honestly, we don't know. We're not TNT. Nothing we can tell you here may be pertinent to your specific case. We have our own experiences. Many of us have had scores (legit or otherwise) never reviewed. I've had a Splat-a-Sloth score from years ago still unanswered. They've either skipped your score and gotten rid of it, or it's still pending. Asking "WHYYYYYYYYYYY" every few hours is not going to change anything.

#84 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

If you're going to deem advice (harsh or not, and really, you need to stop obsessing) as spam, then it doesn't seem as you though you want to be helped now, does it? A relevant comment is not considered spam. To me, this entire thread is about "They haven't accepted my score, why? Why?" Well, honestly, we don't know. We're not TNT. Nothing we can tell you here may be pertinent to your specific case. We have our own experiences. Many of us have had scores (legit or otherwise) never reviewed. I've had a Splat-a-Sloth score from years ago still unanswered. They've either skipped your score and gotten rid of it, or it's still pending. Asking "WHYYYYYYYYYYY" every few hours is not going to change anything.

Yeah, I'm guessing that too, I'll just leave it at that, seeing as they closed my ticket and never reviewed the score.

#85 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

I have like 5 scores that need to be reviewed it's been well over a freaking month ^___^

#86 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

I have like 5 scores that need to be reviewed it's been well over a freaking month ^___^

And you're still using the account? O_o

#87 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

And you're still using the account? O_o

Duh. They were legit scores :3
Why wouldn't I use the account? :ninja:

#88 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Duh. They were legit scores :3
Why wouldn't I use the account? :ninja:

Ah, I see. I thought you meant that they weren't legit, my mistake.

#89 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

Got my score in Extreme potato counter reviewed yesterday and successfully accepted today, used AoB but not over the avatar score. Building up to it.

#90 Avada

Avada
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:48 AM

I made a noob account and sent a score on it extremely quickly and it got reviewed, but I didn't get frozen and the acceptance letter came back in like 2 days. Pretty weird...

#91 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

The first time I got a score reviewed was when I came back to play Neo, just about 2 months ago. I played legit and got a 4010 score in Typing Terror. My account got frozen just some hours later, and not even a ticket with a well-written explanation got me my account back (the replies seemed to be written by a bot, since they didn't even answered by questions... or they just were too lazy to read my complain, lol). I'm glad it was just a 3-day account.
With my new account, I have been using AoB a lot, and got scores reviewed for about 3 or 4 games, but they all passed. Then, I got a review-worth score for Chia Bomber 2 during a World Challenge, but I never got a reply... it has been about a month since that x)

#92 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

My longest review took 32 days. Either it'll pass or it won't. Yes it can be nerve-wracking but it's not worth freaking out over. If you're super worried, and you've got anything in that account you want to save, try and move things over as safely as you can and do things legit for a while.

* I take that back, I had one SSed extreme potato counter score get reviewed but it never saw a neomail about it, yet still have the avatar. Been three months. Don't really care so much about that one though!

Edited by cuddlydemon, 18 June 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#93 CudderIsBack

CudderIsBack
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

I have had the Extreme Potato Counter score reviewed and accepted 4 times (one legit, many years ago, the rest illegit since) and all accepted lol.

#94 Xenin

Xenin
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

Got a score review today after my first try of using a cheat program. :lol2: I hope it will either go through or get rejected or ignored but I won't get frozen because of cheating once after five years of never cheating at all because that would really be ridiculous.

Edited by Xenin, 19 July 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#95 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Oh God... just had a score review...

#96 Xenin

Xenin
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Sent scores three times with score sender - all three of them getting reviewed. :lol2: Well, thank goodness I'm just sending scores "illegally" with the program on my side account and not on my main so in case TNT accuses me of cheating only the side will get frozen and the main remains untouched.

They also can't guess which main this side account belongs to since both have different mail adresses and even if they can check the IPs where the scores have been sent from they might have to freeze my whole family since we all use the same computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users