Photo

worst thing to happen to you on neopets

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:30 AM

When the Turmaculus first came out i did not know that there was actually a chance for it to eat the petpet, Since it had leveled up my other petpets a few times from the turmaculus i decided to take my meowclops to the turmaculus and the turmaculus ate it. Was pretty horrible and all i got was an avatar.

#2 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:35 AM

Really angry tax beast. took 25% of my illegit NPs Posted Image

Edited by Steel, 17 May 2011 - 12:52 AM.

#3 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:49 AM

what is angry tax beast? a game? a character?

#4 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:52 AM

<br />what is angry tax beast? a game? a character?<br />

<br /><br /><br />it's a random event where by the 'tax beast' comes along and take a percentage of your money. You get a trophy if the amount taken off you is high enough. So if you want that trophy then you would have to keep a thick wad of cash with you at all times!

#5 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:04 AM

Boochi

Plushie to baby. :crybaby:

#6 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:08 AM

Tnt cheating me out of my msp hoard when the avvie first came out

#7 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:17 AM

Worst thing?
Some guy hacking me on Neo :/

#8 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

I would imagine getting IP banned would be the worst. :p But...I had a lot of 10 rare expensive petpets up once, and I accidentally accepted a junk offer. :(

And I had a pirate krawk stolen a long time ago. >__>

#9 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

<br /><br /><br />it's a random event where by the 'tax beast' comes along and take a percentage of your money. You get a trophy if the amount taken off you is high enough. So if you want that trophy then you would have to keep a thick wad of cash with you at all times!

oh.. i just knew it! lol

#10 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:53 AM

worst thing? using the lab ray on my hissi and not realizing it could be turned into... an eyrie. :S

#11 Badge

Badge
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:57 AM

Various expensive avatar items of mine have been scammed throughout the years of lending.

#12 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

donating 10M stamp to money tree :p

#13 Coilvect

Coilvect
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

I lost a total of 72 billion neopoints.

#14 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Really angry tax beast. took 25% of my illegit NPs Posted Image

ive seen the tax beast once before, luckily i only had like a couple thousand on hand.

#15 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

I'm sure we had a thread like this a couple of weeks back?

Anyway, I'll repeat here what I said there - losing my MSPP (TCG) was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I sniped it for 75k on the shop wizard (my hands were shaking whilst withdrawing the money) and decided to lend it out. Obviously far too trusting on my behalf, first person I lent it too transferred it to another account and self-froze. Asshole.

What I'd give to have one now.

#16 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

I'm sure we had a thread like this a couple of weeks back?

Anyway, I'll repeat here what I said there - losing my MSPP (TCG) was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I sniped it for 75k on the shop wizard (my hands were shaking whilst withdrawing the money) and decided to lend it out. Obviously far too trusting on my behalf, first person I lent it too transferred it to another account and self-froze. Asshole.

What I'd give to have one now.

well i wouldn't know cause i just started posting a few days ago, am i actually allowed to necro old forum topics on this site? if theres a topic i want to respond to.

The second most horrible thing to happen to me is that my main account got frozen.

#17 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

The worst thing that happened to me was being scammed from a FQD item pool. It's really seems not as bad a losing so much NP compared to everyone else, but consider it was when the FQD was first released and everything was still relatively affordable. Plus that was all legit neopoints I've spent months saving up for. I was so green back then

#18 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

The worst thing that happened to me was being scammed from a FQD item pool. It's really seems not as bad a losing so much NP compared to everyone else, but consider it was when the FQD was first released and everything was still relatively affordable. Plus that was all legit neopoints I've spent months saving up for. I was so green back then

what does FQD stand for, not sure what most of these acronyms mean

#19 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

I find this shocking that you don't know one of the most commonly used acronyms in neopets, or impressed that you're asking redundant
questions to boost up your post count. Either way, I'm amused.

FQD = Faerie Queen Doll. You could of just looked at the forums you've been posting spontaneously on for the last few hours to find the
answer.

#20 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

Faerie Queen Doll

Oops, I was a minute late :p

#21 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

I find this shocking that you don't know one of the most commonly used acronyms in neopets, or impressed that you're asking redundant
questions to boost up your post count. Either way, I'm amused.

FQD = Faerie Queen Doll. You could of just looked at the forums you've been posting spontaneously on for the last few hours to find the
answer.

You may find it shocking but if you have been reading my posts then you will have realized that i mentioned that my main account had been frozen around 3 years ago and i have not been playing since then.

#22 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

I haven't had too many mishaps on neo. I accepted a junk lot on a Desert PB not too long ago, which sucked.
I was very fortunate in that I had my lab pet active when I got zapped by Boochi.

You may find it shocking but if you have been reading my posts then you will have realized that i mentioned that my main account had been frozen around 3 years ago and i have not been playing since then.

Why would we do that? A lot of them have been pretty useless posts.

Edited by giraffe, 17 May 2011 - 09:15 AM.

#23 ihurtyou

ihurtyou
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Pant Devil stole a Thyoras Tear that a friend was lending me. And I had to tell him. ):

Edited by ihurtyou, 17 May 2011 - 09:20 AM.

#24 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hmm, I have two. my werelupe boochied,

I got a mootix in an RE, i had a LEGIT 20 mil HTS, and a LEGIT 3 mil pure. i decided to buy a nerkmid for 300k put it in got the avvie and a nerkmid worth over 7 mil (yeah sounds epic right?) I come back next day EVERYTHING is chain iced (now mind you EVERYTHING is legit) frozen for score sending (which i didnt do, i did on shells that i seperated with proxies but never my legit main) so ive been harrassing TNT for months to give my shit back -__-' oh and they iced shells for she same thing that had 0 game plays. explain that TNT!

#25 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

That's quite humorous because the Faerie Queen Doll is MUCH older than 3 years old. It is stated that the Faerie Queen Doll (and its avatar) was released

on June 2, 2004 according to TDN. I may be slow at simple subtraction, but I think the avatar itself is almost 7 years old. At that point when your account was
frozen, FQD was well-known and coveted by all the poor people, even to the extent scamming (though not as high as a magnitude today) those big-eyed dolls.
That does not support your excuse. If you said that you simply forgot from not playing for three years, then I would just believe you and go on with my
non-existent life. Good day to you. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users