Photo

Account Recovery Ticket Guide

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#51 liquidnails

liquidnails
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Great guide! Now I know what info to collect on my account before hand in prep for if it gets frozen. :D

#52 Dot

Dot
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Thank you so much for this in-depth guide! I was doing some things already, but this is such an extensive list, there is so much more I can do!

Too lazy, or well, tired actually, to start on it today though, way past my bedtime :)

#53 Taylorrish

Taylorrish
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

Awesome guide!  I always give up though cos it never works for me 

#54 cancerian

cancerian
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

How do i get an acount back without the birthday? submitted like 30 tickets and told because i dont have the old emaik anymore they cant disclose bday :( i know the pw if that helps?

#55 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

I just came back to neopets to find out that one of my legit sides was banned. I don't even know why. Hopefully this guide will work :(

#56 crookedmaze

crookedmaze
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Fantastic guide. I just recently got one of my accounts frozen and I definitely will be using this in hopes of getting my account back!

Edited by Hopsin, 05 March 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#57 Justpeachy

Justpeachy
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

I feel this video is so appropriate for this topic.

Edited by Justpeachy, 15 April 2013 - 04:46 PM.

#58 xynthia

xynthia
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

Thank you for this guide! Thanks to this, I now know what details are important when recovering a frozen account.. Now I'm keeping the necessary information up to date for my main in case it gets frozen. T_T

#59 Cynder

Cynder
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thanks for this. I've recently been cheating a lot and am now going to compile all this data. For the dreadful day I hope never comes!

#60 cpkooldude

cpkooldude
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

Thank you for this! I think I might have made a mistake with AoB in a game and hopefully I won't get caught. I got score reviewed when my score was under the limit so my time must have been questionable. Hoping for the best!

#61 Tomo

Tomo
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

How do i get an acount back without the birthday? submitted like 30 tickets and told because i dont have the old emaik anymore they cant disclose bday :( i know the pw if that helps?

Idk if this guy is still here but I almost didn't get my account back because I forgot the birthday. Luckily I had it stored somewhere. Birthday is VERY important, if you don't remember much of anything else remember the birthday!!! 0:

I followed this guide and I got my account back after a month. Didn't save any information beforehand but I remembered everything by memory and cache and LUCKILY I got it back. Probably had it easier because the reason was "Suspcious Activity". 

Above all REMEMBER THE BIRTHDAY !!

#62 missjackson13

missjackson13
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

This was great help  :wub:

#63 Rtynnie

Rtynnie
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

Man this is such a great guide, i'll try it without a doubt. (well I hope I won't have to try it but still it's great.)

#64 aceoftradewind

aceoftradewind
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

If i found this my old rare stuff i can sell *sigh* +rep

#65 Doe

Doe
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Thank you for this, always be prepared.

#66 bearlord

bearlord
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Love this guide! I had never thought of saving my preferences to use on tickets, this may come in handy if I ever get frozen! I also heard that (not sure how true that is) sending in your ticket in more than one language helps, and I've helped quite a few friends get their accounts back with this method, but who knows? Might have been just luck. Let's face it, though. Sometimes it's better to have to deal with the neopets staff in any other language than to have to deal with tony p. x_x

#67 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

Thanks, great guide! Trying to decide if I want to recover some old accounts.

#68 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

Well, I'm traying to get my account back to me after I get frozen :crybaby: So, I did everything in this guide, and now I'm waiting to TNT's answer. I'm hopping that they will give me my account unfrozen again. But... Well, I get frozen by cheating, so, If I get unfrozen, I will tell you what I exactly did :admin: :3

#69 MichaelA

MichaelA
  • Very Hard to Shoot

• 484 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

Well, I'm traying to get my account back to me after I get frozen :crybaby: So, I did everything in this guide, and now I'm waiting to TNT's answer. I'm hopping that they will give me my account unfrozen again. But... Well, I get frozen by cheating, so, If I get unfrozen, I will tell you what I exactly did :admin: :3

chances aren't likely :( same thing happened to me i submitted 10+ tickets all get closed :L

#70 Razzille

Razzille
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:51 AM

Tried this one last week but TNT replied that my account was frozen for so long and they can no longer re-activate it even if they want to :(

#71 Ajones

Ajones
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

Great guide! Im definitely goingbto take screenie so my account. I lost the "birthday" or my main, so a lesson learned. -sigh-

#72 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

Great guide by the way. I sent in a ticket, so hopefully it works ;). I was caught cheating, so it's improbable.

#73 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Great guide. I'm still waiting for my account :\

#74 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:44 PM

My mistake for poo-poohing this list...it's a lot better than the other one I've used. (Repped, of course.)

They actually replied this time, which was amazing (took a few days), but they didn't believe me when I said my account was stolen. So I went for a lengthy explanation, plus information from this guide and proof that I was busy with my civil service exam last week. (I actually had the audacity to attach a link to my scores.)

I have my doubts and I may kick myself for spending...2.5 hours? On this. But if I get it back, it will be worth it. :)

#75 abbatoir

abbatoir
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Thanks! I used part of this guide to preempt a freeze. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users