• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#76 Murse

Murse
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Hopefully I remember to do this tomorrow

This guide is so useful, especially since I just recently lost an account of mine, as did one of my friends so I can pass it on to him as well. 

Very in-depth, I'll let you know how it goes ^_^

#77 belaburrito

belaburrito
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

Very nice, wish I saw this earlier before sending a ticket about my main that was recently iced :p

#78 marshall

marshall
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

I have been waiting 2 weeks now on my main.... hopefully they take care of this soon for i was not even cheating on it :(

#79 cwktse

cwktse
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:09 PM

Thanks for the guide! Hopefully I'll be able to get my AC back :S

#80 chocky

chocky
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:08 PM

I've gotten my account frozen expect they just ignored me completely. I've sent two emails. :(

#81 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

I've gotten my account frozen expect they just ignored me completely. I've sent two emails. :(

Try sending them a message on their facebook account, it seems to work pretty well. 

#82 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:41 AM

Thanks +rep. I was able to get my account unfrozen from a few years ago.

#83 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:13 AM

Yup, the FB messaging worked for me, took a couple of days for them to respond, but in the end they told me to check my ticket as they had assigned a staff member to it, BAM, unfrozen :D Got back 3 accounts that all had been cheated on previously lol

#84 chocky

chocky
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:29 PM

Yup, the FB messaging worked for me, took a couple of days for them to respond, but in the end they told me to check my ticket as they had assigned a staff member to it, BAM, unfrozen :D Got back 3 accounts that all had been cheated on previously lol

What?! What did you say to them?? Also, the account that I really want back is one that was frozen because it had the word [deleted] in it. Do you think they'll give it back too?

Also, can someone link me their facebook page? Thank you!

PS. Should I make a fake facebook account too to do this?

Edited by chocky, 05 March 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#85 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Neopets

I think it's better if you use your own account to do this. I don't see much need for a fake account here. It's not like they're going to blacklist you for messaging them. All you're doing is asking them if they could take a look at your ticket/give your account back. 

#86 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:58 PM

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Neopets

I think it's better if you use your own account to do this. I don't see much need for a fake account here. It's not like they're going to blacklist you for messaging them. All you're doing is asking them if they could take a look at your ticket/give your account back. 

Yea, just give them the ticket ID. I did that and they responded within a day or two

#87 chocky

chocky
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:54 PM

Oh, I didn't submit a ticket tho. I just emailed them at support@Neopets.com. I think people have had successes with unfreezing an account that they've been cheating on but the account I'm talking about is 100% legit and never been cheated on. But they froze it because it had the word [deleted] in it. Has anyone ever had a success of unfreezing from that? They've never stopped me from creating an account with that word in it but usually they'd stop you from creating an account with an inappropriate word.

And can I message them through facebook about multiple accounts at once? Thanks for being so helpful so far :):)

Edited by chocky, 05 March 2015 - 09:56 AM.

#88 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:57 PM

Oh, I didn't submit a ticket tho. I just emailed them at support@Neopets.com. I think people have had successes with unfreezing an account that they've been cheating on but the account I'm talking about is 100% legit and never been cheated on. But they froze it because it had the world psychedelic in it. Has anyone ever had a success of unfreezing from that? They've never stopped me from creating an account with that word in it but usually they'd stop you from creating an account with an inappropriate word. A

And can I message them through facebook about multiple accounts at once? Thanks for being so helpful so far :):)

Idk, never heard of accounts being frozen for something like that. They could probably just delete the neopet and get your account back. Just ask them to do that if it's such an issue.

#89 chocky

chocky
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:57 AM

Idk, never heard of accounts being frozen for something like that. They could probably just delete the neopet and get your account back. Just ask them to do that if it's such an issue.

It was actually the username lol :(

#90 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

It was actually the username lol :(

I'd still send in a ticket if you haven't already. That way they have a very easy way to get to your issue when you message them on facebook, instead of having to go through their emails. 

They may be able to change the username for you, or give you the account back with the original username because when you made it you didn't realize that the username was considered inappropriate to them because it had that word in it, and then the fact that their system didn't have an issue with it when you created the account. 

And yes you can message them with multiple accounts, but that's probably not a good idea. You may risk them ignoring you because you're sending them a ton of messages about the same issue. That gets annoying and repetitive. Plus, I don't think that'll make them any faster with your issue. 

#91 tanjackson

tanjackson
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 11:34 PM

nice guide

nice guide

nice guide

#92 kapleer

kapleer
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:26 PM

So if it's an account from several years ago i shouldn't even bother?

#93 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:56 AM

So if it's an account from several years ago i shouldn't even bother?

I'm hearing different answers from different people... Many people have recently been able to get their accounts unfrozen from YEARS ago easily.  Maybe Neopets is desperate for active users again.

Others are surprisingly still getting the "your account has been frozen for too long lol".

Still worth trying.

#94 Leon13

Leon13
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:55 PM

It wasn't from years ago but I did manage to get two accounts unfrozen last year. I think it's always worth a shot to try, the worst thing that can happen is nothing changing.

#95 Kamala

Kamala
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 05:56 PM

Interesting. Thanks for the guide! Haven't gotten frozen, but there's always the chance...  ;)

#96 Antares

Antares
  • 46 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:38 AM

Really interesting guide! I'll bookmark it just in case, haha! xD

#97 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:40 AM

Really interesting guide! I'll bookmark it just in case, haha! xD

How do you know it's interesting if you didn't even read it?
*sigh* don't spam your way to the AC sub-forum, PLEASE.

#98 shun128

shun128
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for the guide. This will be very helpful if my account ever gets frozen.

#99 Daenarys

Daenarys
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:48 AM

Thank you for this guide. Gonna start a txt file and put all my main account info in it, if incase one day it does get frozen. Hopefully that won't happen, also you might want to add in your OP to contact Neopets on their facebook page, i've heard that helps when it comes to them reading your ticket sooner. Great guide! I'm definitely bookmarking it!

#100 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:34 AM

Yeah, i should have done this before AC started... not after I got frozen on my main! Crap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users