Photo

Account Recovery Ticket Guide

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 crystalize

crystalize

• 83 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

Just curious... does anybody know if TNT even look on tickets sent from frozen accounts? I just made an acc to send a ticket but got frozen the next minute lol. I know I can make another acc using a proxy and send everything again but maybe I should wait?

#102 Ellea

Ellea

• 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

Just curious... does anybody know if TNT even look on tickets sent from frozen accounts? I just made an acc to send a ticket but got frozen the next minute lol. I know I can make another acc using a proxy and send everything again but maybe I should wait?

If they do, I imagine it would be at the bottom of their priority list.

#103 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 1,991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:50 AM

TNT is not usually nearly thaatt fast in freezing. I suspect the IP you were using is flagged or something.

#104 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 647 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:50 PM

Thanks. I've used this to create a thorough proof of me being me.

However, the new account doesn't seem to have an "about me" section to put code into. Maybe when it's aged a day.

#105 Blossoms

Blossoms
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:22 AM

Definitely sending this to my friend to help her get her account back. Thanks!

#106 P3NGU1N

P3NGU1N
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:24 AM

thank you for this!! Been trying to get my main back for months now!

#107 Rainforce

Rainforce

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

Also try to post on the "Ticket Response Waiting Board'' daily. You can find it on the Help Neoboard. This way I got my account back in a week!

#108 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,165 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:33 PM

Also try to post on the "Ticket Response Waiting Board'' daily. You can find it on the Help Neoboard. This way I got my account back in a week!

Roughly what did you post in this thread? My ticket has been open for almost a year now without any reply from TNT -- literally January 5th 2016 was when I opened the fucking ticket...wtf

#109 Rainforce

Rainforce

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:35 AM

Roughly what did you post in this thread? My ticket has been open for almost a year now without any reply from TNT -- literally January 5th 2016 was when I opened the fucking ticket...wtf

Just something along the lines of: ''Hey can you please look at this ticket: 'Ticket number, Date created and Status.'''

I waited for 1.5 years and when I started doing this I got help in a week.

#110 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2,064 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:40 PM

This worked like a charm, posting on the waiting board! I had very little faith they'd be able to recover an account that was hacked for almost a year but Alice is a doll and gave it back to me, everything intact.  :wub: Only took them 3 days. 

#111 ortin

ortin
  • I'm so l33k

• 5,865 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:54 PM

I am definitely going to try this out. Thanks for letting me know, and giving me a ray of hope :p

#112 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2,064 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:08 AM

I am definitely going to try this out. Thanks for letting me know, and giving me a ray of hope :p

It's worth a shot, that's all I say :D Alice W. monitors that board. 

#113 Rainforce

Rainforce

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:42 AM

Alice W is amazing, glad that it worked!

#114 aidenX

aidenX
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:55 AM

Better prepare the umbrella before it rains. Definitely will work on the txt file. Thank you so much for this guide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users