Photo

What do do with...1.5 mill np? o_O

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

Have lab map, now just sitting on near 2 mil np...any suggestions? ^_^ don't even know what to bye, and cbf restocking...don't even know what to restock lol.

#2 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

roll the wheel of extravagence and maybe you might get a rarity 100 item! increasing your fortune by tens of millions

then again you might get something bad and decrease your neopoints by 100,000

#3 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

silver job coupon, lol not bad, will make my NP back, then probably spin it again ;)

#4 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

silver job coupon, lol not bad, will make my NP back, then probably spin it again ;)

nice, whats that job coupon worth?

and remember you can get paint brushes and other things like that as well
1 Nothing. :(
2 You win 25,000 NP!
3 A random Nerkmid, Secret Laboratory Map piece, or job coupon.
4 A paint brush (e.g., Mystery Island Paint Brush, Zombie Paint Brush).
5 You win 50,000 NP!
6 Wheel of Extravagance avatar.
The Wheel of Extravagance Background.
8 +5 of a random statistic (e.g., hit points, strength, defence, movement, intelligence) for your active pet.
9 You win 100,001 NP!
The Wheel of Extravagance Stamp.
11 +10 of a random statistic (e.g., hit points, strength, defence, movement, intelligence) for your active pet. Alternatively, it could be a 10% increase if your pet's stats are fairly low to begin with.
A rarity 100 item (e.g., Chocoon, Glittery Scorchstone).

Edited by frostz, 21 May 2011 - 03:08 PM.

#5 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

worth like 90-100k

anyone know if buying a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon is worth it? how much do you make for their quests?

and yeah i know the prized haha, when i landed on the star i was hoping for a nerkmid >:-O ... might spin it again :x

#6 niccolopogi

niccolopogi
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

Job Coupons aren't usually worth using. You're better off selling it.

#7 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

worth like 90-100k

anyone know if buying a Gold Brightvale Job Coupon is worth it? how much do you make for their quests?

and yeah i know the prized haha, when i landed on the star i was hoping for a nerkmid >:-O ... might spin it again :x

well according to a guide i just read its not worth it.
I'm not sure how accurate this is, but its probably better to sell it than to use it

The price for a green job coupon is about 62,000 neopoints.

The price for a blue job coupon is about 65,000 neopoints.

The price for a red job coupon is about 79,000 neopoints.

The price for a silver job coupon is about 105,000 neopoints.

The price for a purple job coupon is about 140,000 neopoints.

The price for a gold job coupon is about 175,000 neopoints.

The price for a pink job coupon is about 190,000 neopoints.

The price for a green Brightvale job coupon is about 245,000 neopoints.

The price for a bronze Brightvale job coupon is about 300,000 neopoints.

The price of a silver Brightvale job coupon is about 375,000 neopoints.

The price of a gold Brightvale job coupon is about 600,000 neopoints.

The jobs for even a green job coupon are only about 4,000 neopoints each. But, after you use the green job coupon, *poof*, it's gone. So, you might say to yourself, "Well, I can buy the best coupon, which is the Gold Brightvale Coupon!" First, that's kinda weird that you're talking to yourself. :) But if you have 600,000 neopoints in your pocket, be my guest! Although the jobs might be high priced, like 80,000 for one job, your coupon is downgraded after you use it, which means it will go from a gold coupon to a silver coupon. For example, if you were to buy a red job coupon, you would obviously go do your super job. But, after you finish the job, the ticket is downgraded to a blue job coupon, and then to a green job coupon. Plus, the cheaper the job coupon is, the cheaper the jobs are worth. You will definitely lose money from doing super jobs.

So as you can see a green job coupon costs about 60000 np but only gives a reward of like 4000 neopoints according to this guide. I'd imagine that the higher coupons won't give a reward thats higher than their cost either.

Edited by frostz, 21 May 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#8 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Invest in stocks/bank, and then AB MOAR!

#9 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

You can't do much in game with 1.5m other than mid-low ranged BD, gambling, or buying NC here. I'd just save it until you find something you really like. You do have a choice of starting a second lab account for amazing rare pets.

#10 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

Maybe train your pet? It will come in handy when the next war rolls along.

#11 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

yeah was looking at the training bot and i was considering it, my other neopets had amazing stats but my account got frozen -________________-

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:58 PM

make more because 1.5 mil is nothing?

#13 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Donate it to the Money Tree and help Neopians in need.

#14 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Put it in the bank and watch it grow like snails.
Or really, AB some more. Use it as capital to get more...Millions.

#15 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

Honestly, that's not a lot of nps. You should probably invest in stocks, train a battle pet, and make more.

#16 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

you cant do much with 1.5m. maybe get one morphing potion and use it =D

#17 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Turn on abrosia and wait?

Or if you are less patient and want to get Np faster (and somewhat safer) you could do illegit restock (there are two guides about that here, although they call them "semi legit restocking")

Within a month of ABing you would have way more Np (or a week of heavy illegit restock).

#18 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

Give it to me? :p

#19 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Pick a dream pet you want and work towards that

#20 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

You can focus on training your pet and upgrading its Battledome items so that you can get ready for the next plot to begin and be able to participate fully. Nothing is more frustrating than wanting to participate in plot battles but not being capable enough beyond whacking some low level grunts and not earning anything worth mentioning.

#21 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:32 AM

You can focus on training your pet and upgrading its Battledome items so that you can get ready for the next plot to begin and be able to participate fully. Nothing is more frustrating than wanting to participate in plot battles but not being capable enough beyond whacking some low level grunts and not earning anything worth mentioning.

honestly training a pet up high enough to compete in plot battles as well as to equip it with good battledome gear is gona take a lot more than 1.5 mil neopoints. Even if you labray daily and get your strength/hp up a lot you would still be spending a lot of time and codestones getting the other stats up as well.

#22 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:01 AM

Give to me? :p

#23 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

honestly training a pet up high enough to compete in plot battles as well as to equip it with good battledome gear is gona take a lot more than 1.5 mil neopoints. Even if you labray daily and get your strength/hp up a lot you would still be spending a lot of time and codestones getting the other stats up as well.

Perhaps, but you could definitely get quite a bit done with 1.5 m especially if you're starting with basic stats.
Pirate Academy is generally cheaper as long as one can go there so that'd spread it even further.
Certainly beats doing nothing and being SOL during the battle parts of the next plot, whenever that is.

Though investing could be a good idea at this point.
No idea when the next plot is anyways... more than likely a good 1-2 years minimum for anything big.
Items or even stocks.
(http://www.neodaq.com/ can help should you ever decide your hand with stocks)

Personally I'd either choose "dream pet" or go crazy with nerkmids in the vending machine if it were me. lol :p

#24 RiNNWERkx

RiNNWERkx
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:16 PM

yeah i'm starting to train my pet now, battle sounds interesting :D anyone know when the next battle is?

#25 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hard to say, really. Altador Cup VI is about to start so not until after that more than likely (though if I had my way I'd break out a war right in the middle of it. lol)
There'll probably be at least one mini plot sometime within the next year... maybe closer to Autumn or Spring 2012. Don't think they usually have much if any battling to em.
As for an actual plot with battle aspects or (by some miracle) an actual war Summer 2012 or Spring 2013.
Totally guessing though. Only TNT knows for certain.
Used to be able to guess based on the TCG booster expansions but that went out the window several years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users