• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

Hey guys :)

So without giving out too much information as-to what is actually happening behind the scenes, I'm going to try and grab someone to help me out with the development of a rather large project. The skills that i require you know (fairly well) would be jQuery (and therefore javascript), HTML (XHTML would be better, but i wont be too too picky) and CSS Style Sheets.

The framework for which we will be using to develop these html templates will be django and if you wanted to look more closely as the construction of a django template please look here. There is already a template that has been constructed and i need help customizing it to make it more personal rather than having the default look. This is a project for neocodex and not a personal endeavor.

If you would like to know more about the project feel free to pm me, or if you'd like to make it a bit more personal feel free to email me at Posted Image. It would be highly beneficial if you have a reference or portfolio that you could show me as an example of your previous work. Creating neopet templates is not experience (unless they are really really really good).

Thanks
~Cody Woolaver

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

I'm closing this topic.

Email him if you want to know more/help/wish him luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users