Score Sender Released

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

#51 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:46 AM

It would help a lot more if you just told use what was wrong...

Free translation:

The control component/element 'progbar' couldn't be loaded. Your version may be too old.
Please make sure that you use the control component supplied with this exertion.

#52 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:57 AM

Im trying to add my own list but it isnt showing up
Game ID:xxxScore:xxx Time:2xxx0 Mod:1
is this the right format?

No. No it's not. :D

Add a game using the Add Scores function, You'll see.

That's not the problem.
I have to switch the OS to english I think...

But I really don't know nothing about computer and electronic stuffs. Poor girly me (>.<)

By the way, does anyone know what the "progbar" is? This isn't working either.

That's my Visual Basic version...o-o

I'm not even going to take a glimpse at this program and I still repped you.

:3!

Awesome! Been waiting for this! :D

Does it happen to have a function for checking if the daily limit has been reached before waiting?

I mean like, for example, when it gets to a game, before it starts waiting to send, does it check if the 3 score limit has been reached, or does it do that only when the waiting is over and the score's about to be sent?

Added rep :) Thanks slaughter!!!

EDIT: I've sent a couple scores now but I've gotten about 2 Update Encryption!s. What does that mean?

It checks before it starts playing (unless 3/3 Bypass is on)
And hmm...Did iargue not put in my most recent change? :p

#53 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:34 AM

I always get this-

Posted Image

:(

Edited by grapes, 31 May 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#54 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

Awesome! Been waiting for this! :D

Does it happen to have a function for checking if the daily limit has been reached before waiting?

I mean like, for example, when it gets to a game, before it starts waiting to send, does it check if the 3 score limit has been reached, or does it do that only when the waiting is over and the score's about to be sent?

Added rep :) Thanks slaughter!!!

EDIT: I've sent a couple scores now but I've gotten about 2 Update Encryption!s. What does that mean?

I'm pretty sure it just means it's getting the codes to bypass the neopets system.

#55 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:36 AM

I got a bug while trying to log in :<
Spoiler

#56 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:18 PM

No. No it's not. :D

Add a game using the Add Scores function, You'll see.

I trying to add 400 scores of one game... Could you edit the "add x times" be a box to type in?
:p

#57 Guest_Septu_*

Guest_Septu_*

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

downloading it now thanks for your hard work ;)

#58 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:37 PM

So I figured how to format my scorelist so it loads now.
but I now get this error when trying to start it.
Spoiler

#59 cooldude832

cooldude832
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:31 PM

It also needs a randomizer so you put a "range" of scores and it gives you a random value in the range.

#60 Hina

Hina
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

This is very good
Congratulations!!

#61 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

It also needs a randomizer so you put a "range" of scores and it gives you a random value in the range.

It already does that?

#62 Hina

Hina
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

What is it?
Spoiler

#63 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hey slaughter, you mentioned a VB version. What language did you use to write this one?

#64 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:51 PM

Hey slaughter, you mentioned a VB version. What language did you use to write this one?

Python. Like every single program we make.

#65 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

Python. Like every single program we make.

Oh cool. I remember wanting to study it when I was younger, but it seemed more daunting than VB for me. How long did it take for you to study it?

Oh just a suggestion too. I always wanted to tell slaughter this, maybe you'd like to throw in a wait function? Like after a random number of games sent (set by a range), the SSer would take a 10-30 minute break or something.

I'm having some frequent crash errors by the way, but it's probably just my stupid PC. If I get another, I'll screenie it for you guys. :)

#66 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:32 AM

+ Repped you Slaughter.

Love the standalone version and I'm really pleased it's been incorporated into the main program!

#67 mjcm

mjcm
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:51 AM

it won't work for me. it says "MSWINSCN.OCX... file missing or some of its dependencies" :(

#68 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:47 AM

Could someone help me. I'm still getting those very same multiple errors. :/

#69 ducketi

ducketi
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

Posted Image

This great for someone like me who is only good at a select few avatar games.

Thanks and great job!

#70 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:17 AM

I have this error:

Exception in thread Thread-24:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1028/ScoreSender.py.nc", line 179, in run
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'split'

#71 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:52 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had the problem of the program saying "Logged Out At Some Point, Not Sent"

I don't know what I can do to fix this...I am not browsing the site while running the program, I have logged in via chrome prior to starting the program, and then letting it run, and I have logged out prior to starting the program, and then letting it run, and I get that message on multiple occasions regardless of which method I use

Initially it was giving me that message for about every other score, however earlier I sent 30 scores, and only got that message 3 times, so I sent those 3 again, and it said I was logged out twice, and sent one of them...I am not sure what I could do any differently, so any suggestions are appreciated!

#72 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

I'm having this problem of logging out too but not only for SS......

#73 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

This is cool. :)

#74 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

Codex finally has its own scoresender again? I think I just pooped a little bit with excitement.

(Many thanks to sLAUGHTER, of course ;) )

#75 Konpaku

Konpaku
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

I was just wondering if anyone had the problem of the program saying "Logged Out At Some Point, Not Sent"

I don't know what I can do to fix this...I am not browsing the site while running the program, I have logged in via chrome prior to starting the program, and then letting it run, and I have logged out prior to starting the program, and then letting it run, and I get that message on multiple occasions regardless of which method I use

Initially it was giving me that message for about every other score, however earlier I sent 30 scores, and only got that message 3 times, so I sent those 3 again, and it said I was logged out twice, and sent one of them...I am not sure what I could do any differently, so any suggestions are appreciated!

That is EXACTLY the issue I have been having, very confusing. I have no idea what's causing it, but it's making me have to avoid long send times to keep it from happening, so no avatar or trophies for a while... I'd love to see some information as to what's causing this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users