#1 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

Yooyuball2011
http://www.neopets.c...rizecodes.phtml

You have received an exclusive item for the 6th Annual Altador Cup on Neopets. This item can be found in your inventory.
Yooyuball Stuck in a Tree

It looks like Fyora decided the Hidden Tower was getting a bit too cluttered, and spent her special day doing some spring cleaning.

#2 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

So far it appears bagguss bomb, yoyo of death (gonna inflate pretty high) and cardboard baby cabbage

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

Fyora the Faerie Queen (TCG)
Grimoire Of Thade
Cardboard Baby Cabbage Cannon
Hannah Action Figure
Lisha and Jeran Plushie Set
Jelly Chia Plushie
Platinum Dubloon
Meuka Snot Gloves
Radish Bow
Snowball Machine
Bagguss Bomb
Yoyo of Death

Edited by Scot, 01 June 2011 - 02:30 PM.

#4 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

Duck is still there

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Wow, Those items will not be missed except by gallery makers. It will suck for a lot of people who want to make Meridell/Krawk/Faerieland Island Galleries with the trinkets being insanely overpriced.
TNT did a lot of spring cleaning. Has this many Hidden Tower items been removed in the past? (Maractite Battle Duck is still there)

Oh and thanks for the code :thumbsup:

#6 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Well remember that they're making up for the five new swords and the three avatar items, so it makes sense that they'd have lots of the items go.

#7 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

no real remarkable Bd items are gone, I just hop they don't retire PCC

#8 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

Looks like they cleared out quite a few of the collectable stuffs like plushies and the dubloon. No popular BD items to go yet, though i'm kinda worried they may retire PCC and sword of skarsden now that they have the 5 new swords. I'd better buy them while they're still there!

#9 Shirlyn

Shirlyn
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

Looks like they cleared out quite a few of the collectable stuffs like plushies and the dubloon. No popular BD items to go yet, though i'm kinda worried they may retire PCC and sword of skarsden now that they have the 5 new swords. I'd better buy them while they're still there!

Yeah, I'll be getting my hands on those items as much as I can too :D

#10 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:24 PM

i dont think they will retire the sword of darkness since it goes well with the other 5 new swords.

anyways i was expecting spring cleaning soon anyways. they were releasing too many stuff. i am just happy they didnt retire any of the paintbrushes

#11 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:37 AM

If they do retire any of those paintbrushes, the prices would hit the ceiling and keep going. That would be depressing as i really want some of them, and its conviniently accessible through the HT. I have this suspicion that they may retire it, as its already been around for a loooong time and with the addition of the 5 new swords, it can be 'replaced' by them. Then again, TNT may just be adding variety in terms of mid-level BD items, so i dunno. Still on the fence. :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users