Photo

help with magic shop times

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jayymarko

jayymarko
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

i have autobought from the magic shop when on random and got a baby kacheek mp, i want to occasionally restock there and i was wondering what times would get me mps like as far as refresh time, page display and haggle. please post. yes i know it is dangerous to rs there but its something i would like to try. my times are currently not fast enough to get anything

#2 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:44 AM

do you think anybody would be dumb enough to give you their times??

EdiT: I menT tHe CorRect TimEs

Edited by bloomer, 03 June 2011 - 10:45 AM.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

Experimentation is how you will find what works for you.

If our connection speeds are different, my settings may well result in different buy speeds than they would for you.

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

No one gives away times for magic, experimentation is the best thing, start out slow and when you get iced you know you're going too fast.

#5 doosh

doosh
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

if the perosn gives u his timing, isint he adding competitions to the already risky shop? think abt it.

trial and error ur way to get the optimum time.

#6 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

But most importantly, what JCR said. I use fucking absurdly ridiculous times (not in magic) and someone else using those times would likely get instafrozen. Hell, even on my connection there is such variance... sometimes I buy stuff in 1000ms and other times in 2300ms with the same settings! Test around and see what works for you. (If you are in magic, that means doing what the above poster said... keep pushing up until you get frozen. then you know you went too fast. ;))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users